The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

It was our land

Dead RP's go here
TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman
Re: It was our land

Post by TnubE » January 30th, 2016, 11:11 pm

(Delwin works. He's humorous and wiseful, optimistic most of the time. You can run him for now.)

His eyes widen to know that his father Delwin was alive! but the second he heard her say 'company' he immediately tilted his head towards her with one eye widen and the eye brow of the same eye raised. He then shook his head and said. "Wait...you're telling me that my father runs a mining company!?" He looked to his left before looking back to her. "I came from the west overseas to find him, hearing that he went missing during his adventure...but sure I can wait." He made a not smooth of a shrug, trying to keep his emotion of confusion inside. My old man has some explaining to do. He said in his head before sighing.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » January 30th, 2016, 11:47 pm

Tyler laughed. "This was too easy. You really thought you could stand a chance, but your last buddy has left you. Guess it's time for us to finish this. Spiker! Let's strike him down together!" Tyler then raises his sword and makes a big slash at Cry-Stalker. He felt so powerful, not just from Whisper's spell, he also felt power in his numbers. He felt very close to his two new friends, and together they would be a force to be reckoned with.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » February 1st, 2016, 6:39 pm

Freya let out a sigh seeing the werewolf get in an outburst towards her past comment, "Must you really take everything as an insult?, i never said it was a bad think that you behave like that, i just said that it may give you trouble", she then placed a hand on the shoulder of the man who stood in front to protect her, she gave him a sincere smile, "I would preffer if you didn't do that, i would be dead already if i couldn't handle an enraged beast on my own, but thanks for your concern anyway", her gaze directed to LIef again, she contnued "You need to ease yourself, i can see for your friend's reaction that this right now is not something that you normally do, and something tells me that this "raging demon" that i have in front of me is not who you truly are, but as Keyleth said, something caused by an external source".

She walked towards Lief, this time with no weapon on at hand, arms open widely, when she was close enough she placed a hand on his head and gave him a motherly smile, "I can feel that you have been through a lot of things, sometimes you need to let your anger wind out, if that's the case, i will happily help you with that, everytime you are angry at something, you can come and scream to me to your heart's content, you can do it until you faint if you need to, i'm sure your friends preffer the childish version of you".

She looked towards everyone else "Well, if you need to know more about me, i guess i can tell" She took a deep breath and started, "Where to start?, oh i know, well, as you might have realized already, learning is my passion, that also means that i have a little knowledge about runes and lost languages, but i'm sure that spot is already taken, as any amazon, i can handle myself perfectly in rough conditions and i'm able to hunt for food easily, that is always an advantage when you are in the traveling and camping in the wilds, hmm, what else?" she put a hand on her chin to think about what she was missing, when realization hit her "Oh right" she said, quickly searching for something inside her quiver, after a few seconds she took out a shining steel hammer, "I have this thing, is not really my style when it comes to weapons, but it sure proved to be really usefull when it comes to smithing, i made and reinforced all of my weapons and gears, i'm sure i can do the same with yours if you ever need me to", she said with a wide grin on her face and a clear pride in her voice.

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » February 2nd, 2016, 3:09 am

Mez reacted out of instinct by Lief's outburst, reaching for the hilt of her blade and taking a step back. Though not something she would admit, that's as far as she would have been able to go. She felt frozen while Lief talked in his monstrous form. Finally, he calmed down. It took her a moment to collect herself, but she moved her hand away from the hilt, and stepped forward. "Mokal...Lief... just...What are you?" She asked him. She then held up her hand "You know what let's talk about that later." She turned to the other three and crossed her arms. "Alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I mean, worst case is we kill you and Alisha and I perform the Czarian dance of battle and bath in your blood." She said to them, making up the part about the dance.

NikomedesFox
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by NikomedesFox » February 2nd, 2016, 9:23 am

(( Everyone please forgive the post, there was a lot of things that happened so I tried to address everything that I could))

Koryo shook his head slightly as Keyleth spoke to him and called the werewolf a 'child' then looked over to Freya and stood up from his chair, his tail staying low and motionless as his ears folded down in an upset manner, making his hood move down with them while she spoke of his attitude and his first impression before he opened his mouth and closed it rather abruptly. Deciding to not say anything against her in protest about his insecurities and not trusting in himself. Then all of a sudden she went back to thanking him, it confused him as he tilted his head while his ears seemingly started to go back to their normal position. "I don't believe a child would have made the same decisions he has.. We all know this world is a scary and evil place, he's just trying to figure out who has his back when the times get tough and there isn't much elsewhere to turn. I know that feeling all too well. Freya, everyone is a stranger until their last breath.." he spoke before pausing to allow Freya to speak again "Hopefully the path we choose to walk is the same with or without a few fellow souls. The extra company would be quite interesting but I've gotten this far alone and I'm still standing on my own." He turned his ear to notice the sound of the door opening again moments before his eyes followed, looking at the other figure whom had just entered and mouthed something but couldn't understand it before he heard a growling sound and it came from directly beside him, making his eyes snap back to the werewolf whom had his golden markings turn red and began to yell at Freya moments before chucking the table they were sitting at a foreign direction. Now the female whom had been rude to them both was saying the werewolf was some sort of possessed which didn't seem too far fetched, however it seemed to only boldly present itself with rage. That interested him very much so as he remained silent while another person got between Freya and the werewolf, holding up a shield in a defensive manner and was trying to calm him down and he gave a nod to the male. His ears went forward as Freya began walking towards that whom she had seemed to anger in the first place and he watched her put her hand on his head. For a moment he didn't move, he trusted her judgment more than she would probably ever know before he too decided to put his paw on the werewolves shoulder, it sent a shiver down his spine and made his tail flick. "The ones that judge you the hardest seem to be the better of friends, perhaps it would be the best idea to calm down. I know plenty about harming ones family in ways that weren't meant to be.. These folks are your family, even if you have a family back at home these people are different." he paused for a moment, still holding his paw on Leif's shoulder before adding "Ya-know, from one misunderstood person to another I can promise you that I'm not here to judge." He looked back to Freya whom began telling herself to the group and decided to remain silent while she spoke of herself.
Spoiler
Show
~A dysfunctional family if I'd ever seen one, I think Freya and I are aloud to stay it might actually be fun to accommodate them..~

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » February 3rd, 2016, 9:50 pm

(Lief)

The werewolf looked towards Keyleth as she told him the way he was acting was due to the fact that he cured those dark knights. He let out a noise sounding somewhere between a growl and a sigh. He growled louder, his claws glowing red, getting ready to attack the elf, getting quite annoyed by her antics, and words. His ability to take what she said with a grain of salt diminished with his passive attitude. He crossed his arms a wicked grin peering on his face as his claws heated up his fur. " Ah experience in the world? We will see Keyleth." He said rolling his eyes towards her, he could feel his passive side trying to fight back against the werewolf part of his soul. His eyes shot towards the man dressed in Red as he spoke, the fact he didn't straight up defend Lief made the werewolf feel a bit betrayed. He wasn't going to attack Arthur or even ponder doing that, but he knew now his feelings for Arthur were not reciprocated. The wolves world was spinning inside his head, betrayal, and hatred blurring his normally calm and kind thoughts.

The werewolf then shivered as he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked over towards Scar the touch didn't last long, but knowing someone he had just meet defended him better then those whom he fought with and tried to protect, made him both wonder about the group, and wonder as to what kind of person Scar really was. His heart started to race, thinking about Scar, his eyes following the horse man, until movement distracted him, his gaze traveling to that of the women who had made him so mad, Freya, the amazon. As she walked closer to him, he could feel his blood pulsing through his veins, his heart thumping against his chest, inside of him there was something pulling at him, to swipe, to attack, to defend himself, but that creature, was not who he truly was, Lief wasn't going to let the wolf inside him out. As he fought his inner self, the female came closer, finally reaching up and touching his head, the werewolf shuttered. " F-Fo
ool.. what are you doing?" The werewolf stepped back away from the female, trying to regain himself, who he truly was, looking around him, feeling a bit dizzy. His mind had been running so red that he had mentally fazed out what Koryo had first said to Freya, it rushing back to him as he gained control. He felt the other males hand on his shoulder, he turned towards Koryo, a small smile appearing on his face. " Y-Yeah.. I guess your right, these guys are my family, and perhaps.. I was a bit fast to get angry." He growled some under his breathe turning back towards Koryo. " Though, it seems the newcomers have my back more than my" He air quoted. " Family." He turned towards Keyleth, putting his paws down by his loincloth. " You can do whatever you want with the group Keyleth, but I guarantee you, you would wish for my opinions on matters. I'll keep quiet from now on, on anything big. Though I think its a huge mistake, so don't say I didn't warn you." He shrugged, he almost thought about just up and leaving the group, but these newcomers, made him want to stay.. he felt like maybe with these guy's help he would find a place. Inn keeper or not, Lief knew he had some clue as to what was going on around him.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » February 5th, 2016, 7:35 pm

(-Mini Gm post-)

(-Keyleth,Lief,Arthur,Mez,Alisha, Freya, Scar, Koryo-)

As the group continued their conversations inside of the inn they could see that the sun was finally sinking from view, the people of the town either going into their houses, a few coming through the inn doors and heading to the bar and elsewhere, the sound of the gate opening and closing could be heard as well, seeming as if they were letting people leave the town, to go back to their home villages or the likes. The torches outside along the plaza's and by the stores started to become lite, there was not very much commotion outside now, must of it coming from the inn now, where the group was. There were a few guards patrolling the streets, and the stall keepers were closing up their stalls.
This was the perfect time to make some last minute decisions.

(Things you can now do)
1: Visit the Alchemists
2: Tell Leia what plan you want to do. (If you remember, them otherwise let me know in ooc and i'll find em.)
3: Go to bed?
4: Visit the open brothel.

(-Therrick-)
(Different timeline)
It seemed almost on cue, as soon as the guard finished speaking a dwarf came from one of the furthest rooms down the hall, walking towards the guard and patting them on the shoulder, before gazing over towards Therrick a grin on his face. " Ei its bloody kind of you to show yer face round here Son." He walked over towards his son patting him on the shoulder, looking towards the guard. " Oi, can you wake up me mates? Get them to the podium? I might be a wee bit late lass, fatherly duties and all." He turned back towards Therrick motioning for him to follow behind him as he left the workers shelter, believing his son was following him Delwin, started speaking out knowing all too well that his sons would have questions as to where he had been for such a long time. " So, I bet ye heard I had a hard time during me adventures ight? Well, it twas simply a cover up, the guild sent me here to take over this mining company, there is supposedly something big going on under this here mine. Tonight we find out what it is as well." He grinned patting his side with a grin. " Don't think yer father has given up his rough housing ways either I may quote on quote run this mining operation but, I mostly keep the miners safe." He said patting his axe on his back, it looked like it had seen some ware since last time Therrick had seen it. He pointed over towards the podium where a few miners were standing around it, a few people with weapons surrounded the podium too, mercenaries Delwin had brought on to protect the miners. One of them stood out from the rest, a female orc warrior. " Well, I need to be giving a speech before going on our final excursion here, well mine at least, Do ye need any clarification?" He asked looking at his son, with a very kind stare.
(Quest updated)

(-Tyler-)

Spiker was the first to attack out of the double swing with the rabbit knowing all too well he was going to land a final hit on the thief. " Farewell, Cry-Stalker." He grinned swiping up with his blade made of fire, it cutting through the thieves arm hitting critically against the thief, Tylers sword came down onto the thief head, landing with extra force onto the mans head. Cry-stalkers eyes rolled back into the back of his head, before he fell to the ground Tyler's sword stuck in the mans head. Spiker grunted victoriously before looking beside him at Tyler. " Heh, nice job there little rabbit. Though next time make sure to remember your extra powers. It might make future battles easier." Spiker turned towards Whisper who was panting pretty heavily. " Well, I'd say if you want to leave that sack here Tyler, we could tell the authorities about this hide-out and the outcome. Might get you and your group some favor, you can leave me and Whisper outta the report if you like." He said with a small chuckle looking towards the dead bodies in front of him, making a small cross like symbol on his chest before lighting all the bodies aflame turning them to dust. " I'd say its probably getting late, so do you guys have everything? " He said looking towards Whisper first who nodded, then Tyler waiting for his response. " If you are ready, I'd say lets go to the inn." As Spiker waited, a small blue aura surrounded Tyler he felt fully healed, and stronger at the same time.

(Crystalker takes 37 damage)
(Loot dropped: 2x 50 gold, 2x rock, 1x gem)
(Tyler leveled up: You get four points to put in attributes you have 30 points to split between hp/mp/sp and you can boost a skill)
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » February 5th, 2016, 9:30 pm

''Hm.. So, he might be in the worker shelter..'' He looked at the bartender when the neko heard what the price was. ''Ah.. I'll try and get some more money for that, then. Might take me a while.'' With that, Crow got up. He can guess that Therrick might already be in there, but he might as well make sure. ''So, meeting.. If it already starts, then I might as well explore the town till it over. Have a good night.'' With that, he went to leave and go to the worker shelter. He'll have to figure out how to get five hundred more gold.
----------------------
Hp: 80
Mania: 70
Stamina: 60

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » February 5th, 2016, 10:25 pm

Scar, now leaning against the Wall next to the Group let out a loud yawn, rubbing his chin. "I don't know what your plans are but i think i will jump into bed for now." He looked at Leif "You might want to do the same, just saying after what happend, not that I'm here to tell you what you should do." The Horseman pushed himself away from the Wall, "Unless someone has a better Idea what to do of course I mean if I want to be part of the Group I might better do what you think is best." Scar continued looking at the others waiting for a response.

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » February 5th, 2016, 11:02 pm

Freya listened to Scars comment about going to sleep and suggesting Lief to do the same, she turned her gaze towards Lief, "He's right, you know?, you were all *grr, i'm a savage, you don't understand me*, for a second i thought you were gonna jump at my neck, i'm glad you didn't though, i would have had to slice your troath, and i don't want to do that, specially not in such a precious inn, i feel like that would ruin the vibe of this place kinda badly, anyway, i'm pretty sure a lot has happened today, you may be under a lot of stress right now, a good night of rest will probably help to ease your thoughts".

She sat back on the table and opened her book, "So, i'm not really tired yet, i think i will stay here a little longer and read some more, if you think about something to do, please do tell me, we are on the same boat already anyway".