The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Crystal School 2.0 RP

Dead RP's go here
CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze
Crystal School 2.0 RP

Post by CoxTH » May 2nd, 2015, 3:09 pm

It was Sunday in the noon. In Crystal Child School on the hill, just outside the town, the big ceremony to welcome the new students began. In the big hall in the middle of the building, a stage has been erected and rows of chairs stood in front of it, all of them occupied by a mumbling crowd of students, new and old ones.

A small, slightly pudgy man went onto the stage. "Welcome students!", he said into the microphone just in front of the stage. His voice was surprisingly full and reeked of confidence. "Especially I want to welcome our new students, who enrolled at this school to find the right way to use their abilities. My name is Mr. Kocho, the principal of this school and it is always great to see some new faces among the crowd of familiar ones. As you might now, Crystal Child School is no ordinary school. We don't have any "traditional" subjects, but instead we focus on helping you to become better with the abilities you have and use them for good." Already a few of the students in higher classes started to nod off. The speech was almost exactly the same each year.

The speech went on for about half an hour. "Finally, I want to wish you much success in the following year. To the new students, please gather in front of the stage, where a teacher will collect you." With these words Mr Kocho went off the stage and most students left the hall.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: Crystal School 2.0 RP

Post by BinaryHedgehog » May 2nd, 2015, 4:51 pm

Tyler nudged the sleeping cat. "Huh- what?"
"Let's go." Tyler said, taking Natal to the stage.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » May 2nd, 2015, 4:55 pm

Jessie sat in her chair her smile on her face feeling so excited for this school. Her bounced up and down being filled with excitement and joy waiting as the principal went on and on about the school...and on and on. Jessie yawned a bit as the principal went on. Wow he really likes to go on and on. I hope he doesn't plan to do that all day... Jessie thought as she adjusted her shirt and shoes. She sighed in relief once the principal finally stopped talking. Once she heard to gather up in front of the stage. She smiled happily hopping up to the stage excited to start her new life. Once she made it up at the stage she placed her hands behind her back and waited to see who else came up and introduce herself to her fellow students.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxille sat in his chair in a polite stance both hands on his legs as he patiently waited on the principal to finish his speech. Once finished he stood up and began to walk to the stage standing right at the front of the stage leaning lightly on the stage as he waited patiently for the teacher his katana on his left hip for him to quickly draw the blade with his right hand when needed. He had sharp eyes watching as everyone walked to the stage waiting.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » May 2nd, 2015, 5:17 pm

'It was a Sunday around about noon at the crystal school, enrolment day, unless you were like me who got drafted there. The principle gave one of his speeches like the one he gave me when we spoke before this, I swear he just loves hearing the sound of his voice, looking at the amount of people he was putting to sleep was clear enough that must be the case, I had decided to sit at the front row just so I didn't have to get up unless I had too, besides it wasn't like I had anywhere else to be'

Amongst the front row a kid who seemed to have dressed smartly compared to almost all the other students was sat with one arm rested around the back of the chair as his other hand reached into his pocket and pulled out a red lollipop, using his teeth he griped and pulled the wrapper off letting it fall into his lap before placing the lollipop in his mouth.
'Get on with it old man the longer you keep yapping the more of our time your wasting, there are more important things then your dumb speeches'
Placing his hand in his locked he remained still as the head masters speech ended, the other students started to make their way to their classes while the newbies made their way to the front

The first two that arrived were a rabbit and a cat, given the drowsy look in the cats eyes she was one of those who fell asleep through the headmaster speech
The next group to arrive was a girl who seemed overly happy with that huge smile on her face and a samurai why by the looks of it was trying way too hard to look cool.

Near the back of the hall a young girl was sat patiently waiting for the speech to end, the minutes felt like hours but she didn't care, she just hoped she could make new friends and was excited to what this new life as an adept, as the others walked up to the stage she stood up and rushed over.
"Hey everyone, you all looking forward to starting our first year of school? I do hope we can all get to know eachother and get along well" she said smiling

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright

Post by CoxTH » May 2nd, 2015, 5:29 pm

--Noel--
Noel sat somewhere in the middle of the room. At first, he listened to the principal's speech closely, but as the first started to doze off, he had to fight the urge to close his eyes, too. He pulled out a tiny screwdriver and a broken wristwatch out of the pocket of his coat and started disassembling it, carefully salvaging every part. He was just about finished to disassemble the mechanism in the inside as he finally heard the principal say that the newbies had to come in front of the stage. He went to the front row and sat down nest to a boy in a suit who sucked on a lollipop. Then he pulled out his screwdriver and the remains of the watch again and continued his work.

--Noire--
Noire sat in the last row. She immediately dozed off as soon as the principal started his speech, but she just woke up shortly before the principal ended. She then went in front of the stage where there already was a small group: A rabbit and a cat, an overly happy girl, some samurai guy, a nerd who seemed to tinker with something and next to him some guy in a suit with a lollipop in his mouth. She hopped on the edge of the stage and sat down, her legs dangling off the stage. Also, there was another girl who asked if they were looking forward to their first year in school. "Well, yeah. Otherwise I wouldn't have enrolled.", Noire said a bit sarcastically. She decided to leave out her part where her parents caught her abusing her power and forcing her to enroll, though.
OBJECTION!

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » May 2nd, 2015, 11:09 pm

Wayne glanced at the kid who decides to sit next to him and start tinkering with a small watch, "you do realise the parts go into the watch right? Not out" he said jokingly as he looked at the guy from the corner of his eye before being serious "just taking the parts out huh? Putting them to better use?"

Before he could get an answer he heard the girl who had now sat on the stage giving a sarcastic remark "you say that, but that tone says here here otherwise" he said flatly as he looked straight at her "she was just starting a conversation, no need for the attitude really"

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » May 3rd, 2015, 2:04 am

Emila was in a corner seat of the room with no one next to her or sitting behind her. She wore her dress and had her hands on her lap. She didn't mind the speech that the principle gave she was looking around half of the time. When he heard the principal ask the new students to come up onto the stage, she stood up and walked towards the front of the stage. She was blushing a tiny bit because she has a bit of stage fright. She saw looked over to the new students that are in front of the stage with her but didn't talk to them. She looked towards the audience and just smiled shyly. When it comes to talking with someone she doesn't like to start conversations.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » May 3rd, 2015, 5:10 am

Jessie smiled and bowed her head to the group. "Hello everyone its nice to meet you all! I'm Jessie!" Jessie gave her brightest smile to everyone. She listened to one girl ask about being excited and she smiled happily. "I am too! I hope we all get along as well." Jessie said.

Maxillae watched as everyone interacted and he then decided to introduce himself. Fellow Adepts such as himself would be good allies to have. "I am Maxillae Oni. A pleasure." Maxillae bowed to everyone being rather respectful to everyone not commenting how one was rude and one called out the other.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright

Post by CoxTH » May 3rd, 2015, 8:44 am

--Noel--
Noel didn't even bother looking up from his work. "Exactly. The watch was broken and broken things are either disposed of or recycled.", he replied to the guy next to him. He finally managed to salvage the glass from the watch and held it against the light. "This will make for a good lens. By the way, the name's Noel."

--Noire--
"I don't know which attitude you're talking about.", Noire replied, slipping off the edge of the stage. "My name is Noire. And you are?"
OBJECTION!

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » May 3rd, 2015, 3:23 pm

"Don't play dumb, it doesn't suit you" Wayne said to noire as he used two fingers to take the Lolipop out of his mouth "she just asked a simple question, judging by how quick you were to be unpleasant I can assume you were forced here or you just like to be unlikable" Wayne said before looking to Noel "sorry about that, my names Wayne, I'm sure we'll all get along nicely despite this little event"

"Um my names angelica, I didn't mean to start this" angelica said as she gave a confused expression but smiled "besides we may be in the same class, let's try and all get along yeah?"