The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Crystal School 2.0 RP

Dead RP's go here
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Crystal School 2.0 RP

Post by Red Mage pro » July 1st, 2015, 5:43 pm

"Well...there's thing we could do. well then again there's no like stores to shop...maybe we could just talk? hmm ok here" she says putting her arm around Angelica's shoulder whispering "any boys you like around here?" she asked.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » July 1st, 2015, 5:52 pm

Noire released a small squeal, but she quickly shook her head to regain her composure. "Well, I don't know really. Probably just sitting in my room being bored. Maybe I find somebody to tag along to, though...", she said, winking at Wayne.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » July 2nd, 2015, 4:57 am

Naomi leaned against the wall with her hand covering her mouth in case she threw up. She was breathing heavily for about half a minute till it started to die down. Finally breathing normal she noticed Noel was there. "I-I'm fine thank you. I can't deal with that kind of stuff. In fact if no one else was there I would have screamed like a little girl.". Hearing him say she might win next time made her laugh "I doubt it. I'm a rocker, not a fighter. Thank though." She pushed herself off the wall. She felt bad about not saying anything to Wayne, but if she had she might of thrown up all over him. She decided she would apologize the next time the two met. "So tell me; Know of any cool places to visit outside of the school?" She asked.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright

Post by CoxTH » July 2nd, 2015, 7:56 pm

--Noel--
Noel thought for a second. "Well, we could head into the city. There they basically have everything. A shopping centre, a small fair, restaurants..." he then smiled at Naomi. "Does anything of that sound good to you?"
OBJECTION!

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » July 2nd, 2015, 10:51 pm

Soon Emila managed to find Jessie and Angelica. A smile began to form on her face as she catches up and joins them. She started walking alongside with Jessie. "Sorry I left you two..I needed some time alone." She said.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » July 2nd, 2015, 11:00 pm

"Well it's not like I'm doing anything, if you want I wouldn't mind keeping you company" Wayne said to noire smiling as he continued walking to the caffetrria though he did wonder where Noel and Naomi went.

"Um sure I guess we can talk.." Angelica said then felt Jessie put her arm over her shoulder and asked if there was any boy she liked "um.... Not really, I don't know any of them and none of them seem nice or approachable" she said before shrugging "besides, they won't like someone like me" she said before she heard emila "oh! Don't worry we aren't mad, hope your feeling better."

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » July 2nd, 2015, 11:08 pm

"Hm...true most of the men kinda seem boring. Maybe could go out to town and-" before Jessie finished Emila soon showed up apologizing for leaving. "No no it's ok you needed to get away from that mess...Derren is kinda scary of a fighter. He just goes all out." Jessie commented.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright

Post by CoxTH » July 3rd, 2015, 5:07 pm

--Noire--
Noire smiled at Wayne. "Neither would I!", she replied. "Sho...why are you on that shchool?", she asked Wayne, her lollipop still in her mouth and a rosy tint appearing on her cheeks.
OBJECTION!

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » July 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Naomi thought for a few seconds. "Her pockets were a little light so the fair was out of the question. Perhaps she could buy something cheep from a store? "Lets go check out that shopping center." She said, giving Noel a friendly smile.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright

Post by CoxTH » July 3rd, 2015, 6:32 pm

--New challenger approaching!--
Bullet stepped out of the principal's office. He was from a city a few hundred kilometers away, so he hd to travel by train. Sadly, his train was cancelled, so he had to wait a day for the next one, making him miss the first one and a half days. He just received his weapon and finished all formalities, so now he was free to head whereever he wanted.

--Noel--
Noel smiled. "I just happen to have planned to go there anyways.", he replied. "So I'd love to accompany you. It's only one station by bus.", he said heading for the exit in the main hall and the bus stop.
OBJECTION!