The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Rebellion of Adepts RP

Dead RP's go here
Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Rebellion of Adepts RP

Post by Lykan2 » September 11th, 2015, 7:43 pm

Connor looked at Ryan "Well we will take a Room with 2 Beds." pointing at his Sister, however as soon as he told Ryan that he got poked by Leana, "W-what?" He looked at her, she looked at Elena and asked him if they all could share a room. "I...i dont know Leana. You really sure about that?" Leana nodded and smiled towards Elena.
Connor let out a sigh, "Fine...if its okay for her", he looked at Elena " we three will take one..."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » September 12th, 2015, 9:43 am

lucia followed the group to the sleeping quarters while she looked at the weapon she was given, it was very unnerving holding a weapon regardless of its intentions, sure it wouldnt take a persons life but it would still cause great harm and possible side effects.
reaching the sleeping quarters she heard how they could share rooms or take a single room, almost instinctively she spoke out "single room please" she said as she looked to Ryan but then heard 3 others deciding to share one room, she couldnt understand why, especially when one of them was male.

rosa held susan tight obviously for safety reasons as they raced through the maze of tunnels "there better be a huge ramp at the end, all theses twists and turns there oughta be a awesome ending to it all" she said jokingly

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » September 12th, 2015, 12:34 pm

--Cane--
Cane thought for a few seconds. He liked being alone, but wouldn't he start feeling lonely after a while? As he then heard Lucia, he was glad he wasn't the only one taking a single room. "I'd like a single room, too.", he said.

--Noire--
As the three others already seemed to have decided to take a room together, she waslked up to them. "No fair...I wanted to share a room with you guys, too!", she said to Leana and Elena. "I definitely won't take a single room!"

--Susan--
Susan chuckled. "Not a ramp, but I hope this will suffice.", she said and the two raced out of the sewers, into a dried up channel that formed a half pipe. "Hold on tight!", Susan shouted and accelerated, making the motorcycle jump out of the channel onto a street. "Phew...hope nobody has seen this...", she muttered. She then noticed a cloud of smoke rising a few blocks ahead. "There seems to be something going on.", she said. "Should we check it out?"
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » September 12th, 2015, 1:09 pm

Hearing Noire complaining Connor let out a sigh especially when he had Leana talking in his head again. "Well....I don't like the thought of that but...i can take a single room." He looked at the Leana, Noire and Elena and went to Ryan. "Or is it possible to get a extra bed into a room?" I hate the though not having Leana around but well it seems the three want to be toghether as well...this reminds me so much of School back then..." He turned towards the three again. "So, IF and just IF its possible you mind having a Guy around? In your....Girly....Club...thing....that seems to happen?"

Leana looked at both Elena and Noire, pushing on their clothes, smiling.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » September 12th, 2015, 2:25 pm

--Ryan--
Hearing Connor's request, Ryan shook his head. "Our rooms are too small to have four beds. I am sorry, but I am afraid you'll have to decide on three people for one room.", he replied, scratching his head sheepishly.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » September 12th, 2015, 2:34 pm

Sam rubbed the back of his head following everyone after that whole argument. Talking about having rooms he said "w-well Conner what if you had a room right next to your sister's? That way you're right there if she needs you. I mean she would be with her two friends." Sam said.

Heat followed and when asked about rooms he said "I'll take whatever. If someone wants to vein the same room as me that's fine. If not I'll have my own room."
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Lykan2 » September 12th, 2015, 3:06 pm

Connor looked at Sam and let out another sigh, "Fine...but...." He looked at Elena and Noire, "Do me a favour and look after her as well, alright?" He looked at his Sister who had a big smile on her face looking at her new Roommates.
"Well Single Room it is then, right next to theirs if possible Ryan."

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » September 12th, 2015, 5:53 pm

Elena looked at Connor and smiled at him, "don't worry honey, i'll take care of our little sunshine" she then grabbed Noire and Leana's hands, "well looks like we are the three musketeers, and just like them, we got our own Dartagnan at the turn of the corner"

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » September 13th, 2015, 3:37 am

CoxTH wrote: --Susan--
Susan chuckled. "Not a ramp, but I hope this will suffice.", she said and the two raced out of the sewers, into a dried up channel that formed a half pipe. "Hold on tight!", Susan shouted and accelerated, making the motorcycle jump out of the channel onto a street. "Phew...hope nobody has seen this...", she muttered. She then noticed a cloud of smoke rising a few blocks ahead. "There seems to be something going on.", she said. "Should we check it out?"
Rosa held tightly into Susan prepairing for what was in store, she let out a cheer of excitement "WOOOOOHOOOOO! Oh yeah!! That was awesome" she said before she heard Susan mention a fire and if they should check it out "don't see why not"

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » September 13th, 2015, 3:37 am

CoxTH wrote: --Susan--
Rosa held tightly into Susan prepairing for what was in store, she let out a cheer of excitement "WOOOOOHOOOOO! Oh yeah!! That was awesome" she said before she heard Susan mention a fire and if they should check it out "don't see why not"