The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Halloween Party!

Dead RP's go here
Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: Halloween Party!

Post by Smashiku » October 31st, 2015, 3:47 am

(The feels from Undertale and got a costume.. Ok, now what was happening.. Oh yeh.)

Samuel looked at the female who sat next to him, smiling slightly as he put one hand out. ''Samuel, host and gamer.'' '.. I wonder who else is arriving.. Ah, well.'

------------------

Crow didn't know how he got to the place, but he arrive to the building. He quickly notice the bouncer, but shrugged. No katana with him, so he fine. Walking over, his costume was merely black and orange clothes. He heard something about cosplay and learn one thing. 'As long as these ears don't twitch, this is good enough..' Soon, he stopped when he reached the bouncer, getting a letter out. ''This is the place, right..?''

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » October 31st, 2015, 4:11 am

Katherine saw someone approach her and she nodded. "Yup this is the place. For the party correct?" she said. "If you want in I need to check you out to make sure you're not hiding anything dangerous." Katherine said looking ready to pat down the new comer. (Assume she pats him down when he gives permission)
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » October 31st, 2015, 6:43 am

"What kind of fool would dare to leave such a pretty flower alone" Shadoon said to the shark woman, "but hey, is their loss for not showing up", he placed a hand on the woman's shoulder, when he did this the kittin ran back atop of his hat, "if you wanna let things out, you're in the right place, a wise man once said, after every rain there is a rainbow, and i think that we should enjoy this party".

Joshua was so fully inmersed in his expectancy of when the music show would start that he didn't notice the girl that stood right next to him until he heard her say something about his costume and inmediately apologize, "oh, i'm not offended at..........all" he said as he turned to see her, inmediately realizing the person next to him was a girl, he faced away to hide a blush on his face, "y-you look really n-nice too".

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » October 31st, 2015, 3:43 pm

--Alicia--
Alicia grinned and started playing, her enchanted violin enabling her to lay the sounds of almost every single instrument there existed...but only for that night. She spun around on the stage. "Ready for some music?", she announced and closed her eyes, holding the violin to her neck, her body rocking with the rhythm of her music.
Spoiler
Show
Her song: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKTQ8tH8c5Q[/youtube]
--Alisha--
Alisha grinned at Samuel. "The name is Alisha.", she exclaimed and grinned. "I gotta say. I'm used to much worse from Czar.", she said while looking around the room. "Wanna get a drink with me?"
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » November 1st, 2015, 2:34 pm

Whisper was glad that the fox man had come for fun, which is what he had expected most of the people who were coming were coming for. Though he could be mistaken due to the fact that women did not seem as happy as some of the other guests. He held back a small chuckle as he watch the smaller cat names Liza, jump onto the other women's neck, rubbing up against here. He though it was quite cute, but he also knew that not everyone would think that way. It is a bit strange that someone would bring a pet to a Halloween party but things are always a bit odd. He thought with a slight chuckle, thankfully it was covered up by the sounds of the party, so he wasn't going to be taken as rude. He grabbed the glass from the shark women after coming closer, getting the liquids around to make up another drink, well the same one, knowing its strength. As he made it, he watched the fox man lean in touching her shoulder and talking to her. .. I sure hope he isn't thinking to make a move on her, after all she.. is not in the best place right now. He felt a bit bad making strong drinks for her, being she was beautiful, and the fact was that being at the party and not really knowing anyone she could easily be taken advantage of, he was a bit worried about this but he also wanted to make sure she was happy with him so he continued making the rest of the drink.

As he finished he placed it in front of her. " Hey you're not alone, you're at a party. " He winked, in a fashion that would sparkle if they were in an anime world. " So try to enjoy yourself, and I'll keep the drinks a coming." He stood back again a charming smile plastering his face, His gaze going back to the fox. " If we change up the light scheme here, I'm sure it could be a real rainbow." He chuckled some his charming smile returning to his normal calm one.
Last edited by RandomTiger on November 1st, 2015, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » November 1st, 2015, 2:49 pm

"Thank you..." she said to whisper taking the glass and chugging it down again (2 strong drinks). Once she put the glass down she sighed deeply in relief a bit but then push the glass away. "Thank you sir...I'll stop for now don't wanna be drunk the whole time." she chuckled lightly. She smiled at the fox and gave him a thankful nod. "My name is Ashe...may i ask your names?" she said.

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine

Post by Kai_Shadoon » November 1st, 2015, 6:32 pm

"The name's Shadoon ma'am, and this little girl up here is Elizabeth, but i call her LIza, by the way, maybe you should slow down a little with your drinks, the party is just starting and i would feel bad if you knock yourself out, specially this early, i have seen many men drink in situations like yours, and it is a really sad sight i would never wish to see a lady in", he then turned towards the tiger, "You're right my friend, but i don't think they would put the lights in that fashion in here, specially not for this kind of party, i heard that the ilumination for this kind of stuff is normally purple and orange".
_____________________________________________________________________________________

As he heard the music, Joshua started to relax and enjoy the momment, when he suddenly realized that he hadn't yet introduced himself to the woman next to him, "S-sorry, i think i got a little distracted" he said in a shy tone, "My name's Joshua, nice to meet you" he was shaking weakly as he extended his hand towards the woman.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » November 6th, 2015, 4:50 pm

Whisper nodded taking the glass away from Ashe and wiping it out, more or less trying to clean it the best to his abilities with what he had available. He smiled some as he thought it was clean enough putting it away and then turning his attention back on Ashe as she introduced herself, he was glad she had finally done so, it made it seem like he could have a much more personal connection with her in that way. He introduced himself as Shadoon, a very masculine name when it was said, he liked the name oddly, but he wasn't going to really say much on it. The fox's attention was brought back to him after he tried to calm down Ashe again, which he couldn't personally tell if it was just calming words or if it was flirting, but he wasn't going to worry too much about it, he wasn't Ashe's chaperon he was just.. the make shift fill in bartender. " I suppose you are right, this isn't a rave after all." He said frowning some before smiling again. " Oh and I am Whisper, a soft sound in the darkness that surrounds this world." He said pretending to sound menacing, though, the tiger was pretty terrible at it.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » November 7th, 2015, 6:18 am

Ashe relaxed feeling the two men talk to her. She nodded to Shadoon and gave a smile to kitten Liza. "Thank you for caring Shadoon I am thankful. To you as well." Ashe said to Whisper but giggled a bit at how Whisper tried to sound menacing. "So it seems you know your way with serving drinks Mr. Whisper are you possibly a bartender?" she asked leaning onto the bar table in a more relaxed pose looking she was more alright now.

Jessie smiled at Joshua shaking his hand with hers. A bit too excited shaking his hand really up and down as she smiled big. "Hey it's nice to meet you too. I'm Jessie. Are you enjoying yourself?" she said smiling.

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine

Post by Kai_Shadoon » November 7th, 2015, 3:34 pm

"Hehehe, relax pal, you don't want to scare everyone from coming to have a drink, do you?" Shadoon said to whisper, drinkink some more and placing his empty glass on the bar, he closed his eyes and proceeded to enjoy the music, the kitty on his hat was moving in a manner that looked like dancing.

Joshua tried to endure the handshake from Jessie, who seemed a little over exited, he then gave her a kind of nervous smile as he answered, "Y-yeah, i'm really liking this place, is really nice" he then pulled down his crow-face hood to allow himself a little more breathing space, revealing his moderately short black, shining hair, "I think i'm just a little nervous, i've never really been in this kind of stuff, specially since there's so many cute girls here" he said, mumbling the last part to himself and hoping she wouldn't listen to him.