The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Space Mercenaries: A Galaxy at War RP

Dead RP's go here
SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Re: Space Mercenaries: A Galaxy at War RP

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » February 4th, 2016, 8:43 pm

Creed scoffed silently, the name Skullbeard sounded so Stereotypical of a pirate, but other than that he remained quiet, and waited, eyes lazily scanning the room as he listened but slowly zoned out. He'd gone through so many of these during his days on his homeworld before it's destruction at the hands of the Empire, and had learned how to drift off for the most part, but still retain whatever the person or people said. But at the talk of pay, he perked up a little, ten thousand wasn't a whole lot to split, if it even would be, amongst the team, but hey, they could probably afford decent coffee. The thought brought a slight smile to Creeds' lips, hidden behind his helmet.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » February 8th, 2016, 1:50 am

Niko listened to everything the client had to say. He slouched over and rested his head on his hand. "10,000 for us battle harden badasses? Few-eee you spare no expense there. Tell me, how about 10,000 creds in advance..." He then stood up with a dark smile on his face and said "Plus a little extra information on a slaver named "Vyss". I think that's a fare deal.".

"Maybe for you, but the rest of us don't really think that 10,000 credits to split between all of us and some old stale bread crumbs are a good deal.". Stella said to Niko, remaining in her chair. "I say lets contact this Skullbeard. Maybe he has a way that we can use to infiltrate the pirate crew, perhaps.".

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » February 8th, 2016, 8:09 pm

Once she was done saving the details of the mission on her decoding pad, Reika got out of the meeting room and went towards her room, once there she changed into her combat suit, the suit was skin thigh accentuating every curve of her body, but not stopping her from moving freely, she grabbed her utility belt and placed 2 ammunition magazines and a small box labeled "Plasma Battery" on it, she then put on her aiming enhancer eyepatch and got out locking her room, to meet up with the others before the take off.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » February 8th, 2016, 11:10 pm

"Err Niko the 10,000 is the advance payment he said we get more once Max is safe" Kyle said and cleared his throat "Anyway I think this meeting is done, everyone go and get the gear on, those who are never out of combat gear head on down to the Star Slasher and get ready for launch. Vista if it's working be sure to have the automated defence system on the star base active by the time we leave" Kyle said as he stands up. He looks at Faylia and asked "You doing okay Faylia?"

Ivy leave to her room and changes into her skin tight outfit and gets her weapons "Time for this kitty to ave a friends relative" She giggles and heads down to the docking bay.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » February 9th, 2016, 5:10 am

Not fully happy with the results it seemed that the group decided to take the job reguardless, Faylia let out a sigh feeling like she just showed herself up, she tried to speak up to Reika who just walked past her. She sighed feeling like she should give up trying before hearing kyle talk to her.
"Huh? Oh um well... I honestly feel I made myself look very stupid.... I really am starting to feel a burden to the team... Oh" she turned her head "GeDe... Could you tell Reika that I would much appreciate her offer?"

"Excellent! It's great to see you making friends! I'll be sure to tell her right away!" GeDeOne said with an overly happy voice before he made his way to the ship.
As he arrived he met up with Reika "oh! Excuse me miss, my master miss Faylia has a message, she said she would gladly accept your offer, I personally don't know what it means but she was held up by master Kyle as you left"

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine

Post by Kai_Shadoon » February 10th, 2016, 7:00 pm

"Message received, thanks.... ehm, your denomination was GeDeOne, right?", she said in her usual emotionless mood, "No offense, but i would preffer to continue this line of disscussion with your master, i do however recall you having some small failures on your vocal systems, maybe you would preffer me to check that up, just in case, i'm certain that it will make things easier for this mission, and in long term for you and your master", she fixed her eyepatch and took a quick look into what she had written into her decoding pad, "Everytime i see the numbers, i have a bigger feeling that this is not worth it, the enemies, the defenses, the payment, i think there's missing information here, what about you, what do your systems tell you about this?".
Last edited by shadowpaine on February 16th, 2016, 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: User request - fix typo

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » February 10th, 2016, 9:40 pm

Kyle looking at her places his covered metal arm, so far only Ivy is currently aware he has it, on her shoulder gently and said "Hey, listen to me you are not a burden on this team Faylia, you raised a good point and for it we got 10,000 of the reward for the job in advance with more coming once it's done and also the name of someone that might be able to help us make this job easier." He smiles and her and adds "Listen if you ever need to talk to someone about anything at all I'm pretty much always down in the hanger working so you can come to me and we can talk and if you up to it, you can help out with work on the Star Slasher but that is up to you"

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » February 10th, 2016, 11:19 pm

Creed at some point had pushed himself off the wall where he was resting and had made it into his room. He pulled off his Helmet, which writhed a little as it thickened now that the bio-organic material didn't have to stretch around his head. Kneeling down Creed flips a small switch, which brings up his Assault Rifle and Short-sword. Strapping the rifle over one shoulder and the sword to his hip, Creed strode out of his room and towards where everyone would meet. The smile from the thought of better coffee was still on his lips as he arrived.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » February 16th, 2016, 12:30 am

Faylia 'felt' kyle place his hand on her shoulder, she looked up at him still feeling rather embarrassed, she appreciated that someone felt she wasn't a burden but she couldn't shake the fact she was, she sighed before responding "thanks Kyle but I doubt the others feel the same way ... They are probably laughing at how foolish I looked trying to act like I knew what I was doing." She paused for a bit before smiling "though maybe working on the star slasher may cheer me up, but I did make a promise to vista first"

"No offence taken, I was only to deliver the message so my task is complete" GeDeOne said in a strangely cheerful voice for a droid, when Reika said she could sort his voice issue GeDeOne's eye glowed red as he pointed at her "T-TOUCH MY DUAL CORE AND ILL R-RIP YOUR FUCKING ARM OFF AND B-BEAT YOU WITH IT!!" His voice sounded like it glitches out before returning to its happy and cheerful voice "I'm sorry about that, my other voice actually come from another droids core, so it is not easily fixed as you say, as for the mission my sensors say there is little chance of success if we go in guns blazing" his voice glitches out again "F-FUCKING PUSSY! TURN ALL THE PIRATES INTO MOLTEN SLAG AND SCRAP!" "Sorry... But if we can find a way to get in undetected we could raise our success rate by 20%"

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine

Post by Kai_Shadoon » February 16th, 2016, 1:12 am

Reika noticed the voice changes, not even flinching at the apparent menace towards her and heard GeDeOne's explanation about it, "Agression is not required" She said in a cold tone, "I understand your situation perfectly, even then, it is clear that what could be called the Secondary Voice Core has troubles, i never said i would remove or modify anything, i said i would fix you, there are skips on that voice of yours, those skips and glitching may become an issue in a near future, you waste time that may be critic, your volume at those momments is also particularly loud, which may give away our location to the enemy in a momment when we need to remain on cover, being clear here, i don't plan on turning you into a different being, that double personality is also an advantage on the field, all i'm offering is to turn that asset of yours into a bigger advantage than a disadvantage, you want to turn the enemy into scraps?, well, what better way to do it than not letting'em know your location until you are up on their nose", She took a momment to consider the probabilities of success that GeDeOne mentioned her, "Yes, that's what i suspected, but as long as we can reach the inside of their ship, i can access the main system and grant us control, that would raise our rate of succes to 50%, the other 50% will be based on the type of weaponry and training the enemy has"