The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Space Mercenaries: A Galaxy at War RP

Dead RP's go here
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: Space Mercenaries: A Galaxy at War RP

Post by shadowpaine » February 27th, 2016, 12:30 am

Hearing skullbeard's comment GeDeOne spoke up "actually it's been proven there are an infinite number of galaxies so only being known in seven is-" his voice glitches out before he starts to speak in his angry and agressive tone "ILL TAKE YOU ON YOU OLD WASHED UP TIN C-C-CAN!! ILL TURN YOU INTO MOLTEN SLAG AND FLUSH YOU OUT INTO COLD SPACE!"

Faylia placed her hand on GeDeOne "hey! Easy! We are here to negotiate." She said before looking at the image of skullbeard "was? Are information told us you was the most feared and dreaded pirate... What happened for you to be 'feared no longer' ... We could possibally help?"

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » March 4th, 2016, 10:55 am

"Tis not a proud tale, it was several month ago." Skullbeard began with telling his story "A new face calling himself the Pirate King came with a huge armada of ships. He demanded if all pirates wanted to remain active to join him. Many did but a few me included refused to join, not sure what happened to the other captains but me and my entire fleet were ambushed by his forces led by Mechanical Eye. I got away but lost a majority of my crew,my fleet and the one I'm most upset about me own ship the Jolly Skull which is being kept by Mechinical Eye."

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » March 4th, 2016, 7:03 pm

"Then maybe we can get ourself a deal here" Reika said after hearing Skullbeard's tale, "We are in need of your assistance in a current situation, I think we can be of mutual support and to recover our target and posibly your ship too, all we need is your acceptance on granting us any knowledge about the area, i'm certain that someone with your reputation is more than capable of such accomplishment".

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » March 10th, 2016, 9:14 pm

"You know, a pirates life where I came from mostly meant the sea, and all countries and empires wanted you dead. Of course sometimes they hired you as well, to disrupt trade and such among nations or planets." Creed said this from the back, a little to himself, but loud enough for most to hear. "Pirates were feared and when large fleets demanding their surrender came..." Creed raised his fist and an open palm, before slamming his fist down into said open palm. "They were either smashed, or the pirates fought and died at sea. Since there was nowhere to go, and death awaited them anywhere. What stopped you from the very same? What did he have, and more importantly, how did he amass such an armada to stop many pirate fleets? I suspect he has backing from the Empire, or another group."
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » March 14th, 2016, 10:48 am

"I do not know how he got such a large fleet, but I didn't attack at the time because it be at the time against the pirate code which says unless I was wronged by another pirate I can not attack them, however that went out the window the moment he attacked pirates who wouldn't follow him." Skullbeard said hearing Creed and then looks to Reika "I can do more then just share knowledge missy I can take you to exactly where that pirate's base is as well"

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » March 21st, 2016, 2:46 am

"How can we trust you exactly? You said yourself you're a pirate so you could easily turn things around on us when we take down the bigger threat or be in league with him?" Roy spoke up staring at the pirate called "Skullbeard" Such a dumb name. He thought to himself.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by DarkLove » March 21st, 2016, 10:27 am

Stella crossed her arms and said "Though simple and direct information is good, I think Roy has a point. Pirates aren't normally known for their honor. History would tell us that as soon as are part of the deal is fulfilled, you'll likely repay us with a bullet to the head.".

"Who gives a shit?" Niko said as he stepped forward. "Fact is, that's our job. Taking shitty deals that may end good, or bad for us. worst case is we adapt and finish the mission. Is it stupid? Yeah sure. Am I gunna do it? Yeah sure. The question is, who else is willing to take the gamble?" He asked his fellow mercenaries.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » March 21st, 2016, 8:07 pm

"Aye you would be right to be cautious but know this, Mechanical Eye isn't the only one who wronged me, the pirate lord and all who served him still have yet to pay for what they did, so simply put the deal won't end with just getting me ship and likely a secure base for my forces but until I am back as ruler of pirate space so think of this as a chance to get and informant and client in your books" Skullbeard told them.

"Well I think we should at least chance it, since this pirate lord came pirate attacks have doubled in the last year" Ivy said speaking her opinion

"Are we all in agreement with letting him guide us?" Kyle asked them.

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » March 21st, 2016, 9:27 pm

Vista remained invisible and silent for the time. A rogue AI could make the ship interesting enough to be attacked by the pirate, even if he was still recovering. Though she had one of the monitors on the bridge that remained hidden from the other party spell out it's thoughts.
"I do agree that a pirate might be a dangerous bedfellow, but we might want to think big picture here. If we prove ourselves capable enough to be useful to the next Pirate King, we could begin a lucrative endeavor of the bounties of his enemies or incite a state of inter-pirate conflict which would lessen the threat on small, private merchants and civilians. While we should keep all scanners ready for betrayal, we might get a huge advantage out of helping him."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » March 23rd, 2016, 12:44 am

Faylia listened to what everyone said but she didn't like the idea of trusting a pirate, it wasn't a matter of "honour amongst thieves" when it came to piracy.
"I don't know... I doubt we can trust him... But unfortunately we don't really have much of a choice.." She said folding her arms and looking to Kyle "it's that or to try and find a other way but I rather not risk a gun fight with an armada"