The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Space Mercenaries: A Galaxy at War RP

Dead RP's go here
Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Re: Space Mercenaries: A Galaxy at War RP

Post by Kai_Shadoon » March 23rd, 2016, 3:14 am

"I most certainly agree" Reika said, looking at Kyle, "He is probably ir biggest shot at completing this job, and while the chance for a treason on his part is there, all the variables indicate that he's better with us than against us, but just in case...", she fixed her eyes on Skullbeard as she started loading her rifle, holding one of the bullets in front of her face for him to see it, and with a cold gaze directly at his eyes she said, "This one has your name on it, and i never miss".

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » March 31st, 2016, 12:42 pm

After Reika held up her bullet and spoke to Skullbeard about never missing, everyone heard from Stella's direction "Shots fired!". Stella sighed and spoke into her wrist computer "Silence, you. You're going to make everyone give me funny looks." Then to the rest of the crew she said "Seeing as this is the plan, I say lets stop wasting time and get a move on. The sooner we get this job done the better."

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » April 3rd, 2016, 10:25 am

"Aye, don't worry the enemy of my enemy is my friend" Skullbeard said nodding "Now come aboard me ship and we'll sail you to Mechanical eye's base and I can tell you of it's defenses."

"Alright then" Kyle said, he then flies the Star Slasher to Skullbeard's ship and lands it in the docking bay. "Okay we're in everyone, becareful not to try and offend the pirates on board they may be allied with us but they might still attack if you were to offend them"

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » April 3rd, 2016, 9:03 pm

On a print-out next to the captain's chair:
"I will acompany you with body 4, though I will keep my hologram offline for as long as we are surrounded by potential neutrals/future enemies. Please be careful, I don't like my loveley little organics walking around on some dusty, horrid pirate ship without their loving Vista keeping them safe. And don't worry about the ship while you are gone. I'll keep her safe and sound!"

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » April 4th, 2016, 5:28 am

Reika boarded the Pirate ship looking around and making a mental map of the surroundings in case it could turn into a battlefield later on, she held tight on her rifle's strap, ready to get in shooting position, "This looks....... cozy" she said, a faint smile formed on her face, as if she was trying to laugh at some internal joke, "Makes me wonder if this junk can really get us into our destination".

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » April 4th, 2016, 2:51 pm

"Kind of a dumb move to anger pirates wouldn't you say? But let's play nice for now." Roy said shrugging as C7 said "While I would advise against working with pirates I see that's the best option we have. Know if someone threatens Roy's life I will-" "Quiet down there C7 let's not start something." Roy commanded which C7 went back to being quiet as they walked onto the ship.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » April 4th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Creed simply rolled his eyes. He felt that out of all of them, he looked the most intimidating, in his armor and helmet, which sometimes squirmed as parts of his body flexed in movement. He didn't mind being around pirates, they were his type, really. Since his home planet had been destroyed, and he himself wandered the stars until he found this little group. So long as the job got done and Creed was paid, would he make an opinion on those whom he worked with. TO him, he felt the suspicion wasn't due, though he didn't say anything, he kept quiet and waited for this Skullbeard to lead them around, or take them where they needed to be. That was truly all that mattered to him at the moment.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by DarkLove » April 7th, 2016, 1:08 pm

To Kyle, Niko agreed with him saying "Not that I'm afraid of these pirates or anything, but yeah, pissing off a bunch of pirates that outnumber us would be a pretty bad idea. Even I see the logic of that." Niko stretched his arms then said "I'm gunna grab my gun if you guys want to on outside. If it makes anyone who doesn't trust this guy feel better, I'll stay here and if I hear anything I'll come and pull you guys out of the fire." He then turned toward the exit and started making his way to the armory.

Stella watched him while he made his way out of the room. "Well, with him doing that, I suppose we should go meet this guy face to face then. And no offence intended, but GeDeOne, I would suggest that you try not to speak so you don't accidently have an outburst. I apologize if I sound rude, GeDeOne.".

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » April 11th, 2016, 3:19 pm

"Thanks Vista" Kyle said nodding after reading the on screen text and disembarks. the ship

On board greeting them were sevral robotic pirates varying in shape and size. The move aside as a door opens and out steps a tall muscular looking robot ressed in a blue coat with a black hat, a hood on his right hand, a metal beard and his face resembled a skull. He said "Welcome abourd me ship mateys I hope you make yourselves at home, I have me navigator plot a course to Metalic Eye's secret base and in the meantime we can come up with a plan to each get what we want."