The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Castle in the clouds RP

Dead RP's go here
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow
Castle in the clouds RP

Post by shadowpaine » April 7th, 2016, 2:48 am

Laaguard. A quiet mountain town with a many stories and legends behind it, the most discussed legend... The tree of life and the castle in the clouds.

Many heroes have entered the tree, few return, others grew accustomed to the peaceful life in laaguard and profited off the many adventurers that came to the town seeking to climb the tree.
Many heroes and adventurers have formed guilds to help one another climb the tree of life others just to find like minded allies, others just to profit off the creatures and oddities found in the tree.

The town was just as busy as any other day, but given the recent ammount of adventurers pouring in the Lord of laaguard had restricted the tree of life to those who have proven themselves to survive it's perils.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Castle in the clouds RP

Post by Red Mage pro » April 7th, 2016, 5:33 pm

Meanwhile within the town a shop that's been there for a good amount of time is now having signs out with a female minotaur standing outside the door calling out "Hey hey! Need weapons sharpen or new weapons? Come on down to Beatrix's Shop and I'll make you some fine good weapons!" Beatrix called out. The blacksmith store was decently sized nothing too small but nothing too big. There was a window where people could look into the shop where a anvil was in sight where it was most likely used to work on hammers. A large sign above the door read "Beatrix's shop, We make weapons to their finest like no one else." and a few signs around for minor discounts. Beatrix was wearing her large apron with her usual outfit on seeking out customers when calling out.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » April 7th, 2016, 7:58 pm

--Christian--
Christian was walking down the streets of Lagaard, the shadow of the Treee of Life towering in his back. He sighed a little, just having finished his long journey from the Empire to the city of the tree. He was looking for an inn or some other kind of place to stay to recover from his journey when a minotaur girl caught his attention. He pulled his Drive Blade from the sheath and looked at it before releasing a little sigh. "Could use some sharpening, I guess. Let's see if Lagaardian blacksmiths are worth their salt. Maybe I can ask her about a place to stay, too.", he muttered.
Christian walked up to the minotaur casually with a friendly smile. "Hey there, my blade could use some sharpening indeed. But it's a little...exotic, I guess.", he said and showed the blade to the blacksmith. "Do you think you can do this?"

--Medigirl--
Medina was sitting at the entrance of the Explorer's Guild, looking for adventurers who looked like they want to form their own guild. "Hey, does anyone need a Medic for their guild?", she asked loudly and looked for any reactions. "Not only can I heal people, but I'm also pretty good at hitting monsters with my staff!"
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » April 7th, 2016, 8:13 pm

Ricros had come to Laaguard and stayed for some time, having gotten to know many of the patrons of the inn he was staying to play his musics. He had also grown to meet some of the people about the town, but since it wasn't VERY major, compared to some of the places he'd seen, a lot of people still viewed him as an outsider. He looked at the pair, one he could see as an Imperial from the way he carried himself. By being a performer, he knew how to read people, if not extremely well, then enough to guess where they probably came from. He was with the blacksmith. He tromped over to say a few words before continuing on his way to the Inn he would perform. "You look like you've come from a long way sir, and, sorry madam for interrupting before you've had a chance to speak!" He says the last part to Beatrix, nodding his head, and smiling a bit sheepishly. "Couldn't help but spot you, you look like you've come from a long way, if you need a place to stay, the inn where the play is just down the street, and the prices are fair. I'd recommend you both come down!" He was speaking to Christian, but he did gaze at Beatrix again, smiling warmly before nodding his head and starting to shove off. Saying a quick "Hope to see you there!" Before he was making his way down the street.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » April 7th, 2016, 8:23 pm

Le

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » April 8th, 2016, 3:41 am

Aika was also in Beatrix's shop, walking around with a piece of paper, and a feather pen so she could take inventory of the shop's stock. She saw that Beatrix was approached by a man in bulky armor and asked her if she could sharpen his blade for him. She was sidetracked by the unique design of the blade that she didn't notice Le

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » April 8th, 2016, 4:15 am

Beatrix smiled greatly seeing a someone come up to ask about sharpening his weapon. "Su-" before Beatrix could give a reply a sudden man appeared offering the two a place at the inn for a play and a place to stay. Before the two could say more the man then ran off to the inn looking like he was in a hurry which Beatrix pouted at the man in annoyance at his rudeness but then turned back to the man about the exotic sword. "May I?" Beatrix asked taking the sword from the man looking it over "this is a very unique sword I'm impressed...it looks like a lot of work was put into it. I can certainly do it and sharpen it. So no worries on that." she smiled at the man. Then another man appeared asking about weapons he could get but then Beatrix's assistant called out to the newcomer offering him weapons. "Thanks Aika!" Beatrix smiled before turning back to the man with the sword. "Alright come with me and I'll sharpen the sword for you. My name is Beatrix, what's your name sir?" she asked leading the man into the shop.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » April 8th, 2016, 6:04 pm

--Christian--
Before the blacksmith could react, some man dressed like a bard barged into their conversation. He said something about an inn and then disappeared as quickly as he appeared. "Such rudeness...if he wanted to advertise that in he should probably take some more lessons...", Christian muttered before turning to the blacksmith. "My name is Christian. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.", he replied and bowed a little. He then followed Beatrix into the shop. "This blade houses a lot of powerful technology, please be careful while sharpening it.", he said and looked around the shop. "That rude man from earlier was right in one thing though. I've come a long way."

--Medigirl--
Medina looked at the man who seemed to inspect her for some reason, making her blush a little. When he left without saying anything, she felt a weird mix of disappointment, embarassment and confusion. "W-what was up with that guy...", she muttered.
Then another man approached her and asked her to join him. Medina grabbed his hand and pulled herself up using her hand. "We have a deal, then!", she cheered. "I'll make sure to keep you alive so don't worry about sacrificing yourself for me.", she said and chuckled. "I am just kidding of course. Oh by the way, my name's Medina, but my friends call me Medigirl. And you are...?"
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » April 8th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Le

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » April 9th, 2016, 12:40 pm

Aika-

Aika chuckled at the confused look on his face and said "There are many parts that matter. Like the length and weight. It all depends on what kind of fighting suits you best. If you're a newcomer to fighting then I suggest..." She turned around and looked at the wall behind her, she scanned the weapons behind her until she found a standard double edged sword. She carefully picked it up and turned back around and set it on the counter. " Something more like this. Simple, has a jabbing point, and a sharp edge on both of it's sides. Should be a perfect starting weapon for you.".

----

Arc-

Arc grinned when the Medic shook his hand and explained that he wouldn't have to worry about sacrificing himself. "Well in the event of a worst-case scenario, I'll put my faith into your abilities.". He let go of her hand. "Medigirl, huh? should be easy to remember. My name is Arc. So tell me, Medigirl, you've ever fought anything before? apart from training? I'd like a better image of your experiences before I just take you out into the wilds.".