The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Castle in the clouds RP

Dead RP's go here
SeductiveTrashcan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Re: Castle in the clouds RP

Post by SeductiveTrashcan » April 9th, 2016, 9:12 pm

Of course, Ricros hadn't meant for what was said to be rude at all. He was already late to set up inside of the small inn, let alone play. He unpacks his guitar, settling down on a stool, he gives a few experimental strums and waits for the first comers of the morning to come down, all the while plucking at the strings delicately before playing in earnest, his tune light and cheerful to go with the morning, very few strings sounded deep, and even more sounded light and fresh, his fingers dancing as they play different cords. He thought of his instrument a beauty, as it had remained with him for so many, many years on the road.
Currently Depressed as all fuck.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » April 9th, 2016, 10:12 pm

Beatrix nodded to the newcomer Christan giving her a little bow mentioning that man was rude. "Yea he should've waited for his turn but glad to see new faces. Must've been quite a journey to arrive here. I only hope you will stay safe if you have plans to venture up the tree...hehe that's probably why you're here anyway." She chuckled lightly feeling silly for stating the obvious. When Christian mentioned his sword was powerful in "technology" Beatrix admittly grew a confused look at his wording as she looked at the blade more closely noticing holes in the blade. The blade was rough and if she looked closely with her face now right up at the blade she noticed gears and other machine like items within the blade. "Oh wow now I see what you mean. This blade is certainly a exotic one like you said. If I may ask Mr. Christian what kind of weapon is this blade?" She asked moving to her grinder. The grinder was certainly in the ancient level with a pedal where it would spin the metal to help sharpen the blade. She sat down in the chair and waited for Christian to answer first before she did something he didn't want her to do. If Christian looked he would notice how Beatrix's mino tail moved a bit showing she seemed excited to work on a unique weapon.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » April 10th, 2016, 1:53 am

"I hope you don't mind me testing it" Le

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » April 10th, 2016, 9:05 am

--Christian--
Christian grabbed himself a stool to sit on and looked at his blade, smiling a little. "It's called a 'Drive Blade'.", he explained as if that would explain everything. He then noticed that it probably didn't explain anything at all. "Well, I don't exactly know how it works. For that you'd have to ask the blacksmiths and engineers of the Empire.", he said and got off the stool and walked next to the minotaur girl.
"Do you see this barrel-like thing on the blade?", he asked and gave it a little smack, making it pop right out of the blade. When he showed it to her more closely, she could see that it was marked with a red ring. "This is a Flame Drive. All the machinery in the blade is there to extract elemental energy from this thing and to amplify it so I can use it for a devastating strike. As you might have guessed this Flame Drive enables me to deal Fire damage."
He then grabbed three more Drives that were attached to his armor. One had a light blue ring, one had a yellow ring and one had a grey ring. He pointed at the ones with the blue and the yellow ring. "This is a Freeze Drive and this is a Shock Drive. They work the same as the Flame Drive, just for other elements." Lastly he showed her the Drive with the grey ring. "And this is a Heat Sink. Unfortunately using a Drive makes my blade heat up tremedously. If I were to use another Drive right away, it would probably blow up. Because of this, I have this Heat Sink. It absorbs heat and gives it into the air around it to cool off the blade."
He sat down again and rubbed his head sheepishly. "I hope this wasn't too much information at once. For sharpening it's important not to get too far up as not to damage the machinery, but that's about it."

--Medigirl--
Medina smiled brightly as Arc asked her if she had any experience fighting monsters. "Yep! I sometimes go out to gather herbs and all those kinds off stuff. Sometimes I run across monsters there, but I always beat them up with my staff!", she replied and beamed with pride. "So as you can see, I can defend myself!", she added before rubbing her head sheepishly. "Admittedly those weren't the strongest monsters...just stuff like oversized rats or butterflies..."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 11th, 2016, 3:39 am

"A Drive Blade..." Beatrix said out loud to herself as if trying to process such a name for a sword...or well unique weapon now as Christian began to explain the blade to her which she followed along trying to understand such a weapon. The rings and the blade seemed to gather heat and from the heat it made the blade much stronger but since the blade took in heat it needed to cool down or boom the blade blows up. "I see..." Beatrix finally said after the explaintion rubbing the top of her head right between her horns looking at the blade. "Very interesting...ok I think I get what I have to do. I guess I should ask before trying to sharpen this I assume you have payment for this job? Don't worry it's not a huge amount of gold just a simple payment of...I guess handling such a unique weapon I'll ask for 25 gold. Does that sound reasonable to you?" She asked.

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » April 11th, 2016, 1:16 pm

Aika-

Aika took a step back when Le

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » April 12th, 2016, 3:48 pm

--Christian--
Christian nodded and fumbled around a secret compartment of his armor, pulling out the requested 25 gold. He put them onto an anvil and smirked. "Did I get a discount or a price raise for handing you such an exotic weapon?", he said and laughed. "Don't worry, I'll pay you regardless."

--Medigirl--
Medina grinned. "I would like to go to some stores first. I need to stock up on healing herbs, potions and all that kind of stuff. If you want to, you can come along.", she said and set off in the direction of the shopping district.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 13th, 2016, 3:40 pm

Beatrix chuckled seeing Christian got into a part of his armor pulling out the gold requested. "What else do you have under that armor I wonder." she joked taking the gold and putting it in her pocket. "The price normally is 35 gold but with the discount and me raising it by 5 gold for such a exotic weapon...no offense, I still am giving you 10 gold off so be thankful." She joked obviously sounding like she was just messing around. Just as she was gonna try to sharpen the weapon she heard Aika called out to her about how much the double edged sword costs. Beatrix called out "It WOULD be 50 gold but it will be 40 due to our discount we have for today. Thank Aika." Beatrix said as she held the drive blade and began to sharpen it but she was taking her time being careful not to damage it by mistake. She dread how bad that would hurt her rep or how much damage would cost her instead. "If you wish to guide me you can so I can be better at sharpening this blade. I won't be bothered, better to make sure the blade is fine than wreck it am I right?" she said having a concentrated face working on the blade.

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » April 13th, 2016, 3:51 pm

"I am most sorry" Le

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » April 17th, 2016, 1:11 pm

Aika-

Aika let out a little chuckle when the man apologized. "Don't worry, just be careful. It would be bad for our reputation if people started calling us 'The Chopper's Block'. She double checked his counting to make sure it was all there. Seeing it was she placed the money into a small pouch and ducked behind the counter. A few seconds after she jumped back up and rested her elbow on the counter saying "It's nice to meet you, too. It's always nice to meet someone new." She said with a smile.

----

Arc-

Hearing that Medigirl still needed some supplies, Arc nodded to her and said "I suppose I should come with you too. After all we can get to know each other a little better. Well lets go, I know where the shopping district is at.". He said before he turned around and started walking. It wasn't really too far, one turn down the street and they would see the shops. Arc turned to his new partner and asked "So why exactly did you pick the field of medicine?".