The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Castle in the clouds RP

Dead RP's go here
Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Castle in the clouds RP

Post by Red Mage pro » June 7th, 2016, 3:43 am

Beatrix smiles seeing it was lunch time now. She looked over at Aika and said "Break time Aika let's go out and eat!" Beatrix said sounding very happy about getting some food as she flipped her sign at her door saying "Out on Lunch Break. Will be back in 1 hour." Beatrix then turned to Aika. "Anywhere you like to go out and eat my friend?" she said smiling. Beatrix always got super happy knowing it was time to eat. Eating was something Beatrix loved to do and since she was tall and huge she could eat loads of food with ease and still be hungry for more.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » June 7th, 2016, 3:01 pm

"That sounds fair enough" León said, looking around to check on all the other adventurers, "I think this is gonna be fun, don't you think so too?" he asked Christian, as he smiled wide and took a tight grip on his newly bought sword, "Also sounds like a nice way to baptize this precious".

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » June 7th, 2016, 5:03 pm

--Christian--
Christian grinned, grabbing the hilt of his sword. "Indeed. It sounds like a good way to get used to the creatures that will await us as well as the environment.", he replied and looked around the other adventurers, his gaze stopping at an exotic-looking man who seemed to travel with a small girl. "Excuse me", he greeted the other adventurer. "You wouldn't happen to have a sister who works as a blacksmith, would you?", he asked and smiled. "She actually recommended us to ask you to join our party."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » June 18th, 2016, 5:37 am

Arc-

As Arc and Medigirl were buying their medical supplies, they were approached by two others. He recognized one of them as the one that looked over Medigirl earlier, but the other one was someone new to him. The one he didn't recognize asked him if he happened to have a sister who worked as a blacksmith. He then mentioned that she recommend him for joining their team. "Well that sounds like Aika. I guess we can see where this partnership gets us then, assuming you don't mind." He turned to Medigirl.

--

Aika

Beatrix then announced that it was their break time. With a smile, she put everything she was working with away. When asked if there was anything she wanted to eat, Aika shook her head and said "Anything is fine for me, Miss Beatrix."

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » June 20th, 2016, 4:26 am

Beatrix smiled at Aika hearing she was fine with it. "Well how about our favorite place with all that juicy steak? mmmm just imaging the steak" she drools lightly but quickly snaps out of it. "oh uh sorry hehe you know how i get with food." she sweat drops. "So let's go and get some food!" she said in joy shutting the workshop door behind her and heads off with Aika to the restaurant.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Kai_Shadoon
Vine
Vine
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Kai_Shadoon » June 21st, 2016, 3:10 pm

As León followed Christian towards the 2 individuals, he recognized one as the girl who was offering her healing services before, as Christian began to conversate with the other man, León turned his attention to the girl and bowed politely, "My apologiles for not speaking to you before, i hope you didn't feel like i thought bad of you miss, i definitel saw great skill and determination from your part, but i felt like you may think as an insult if i asked you to team up with me when i didn't even posses any sort of weapon to aid in the battle, but it seems both our partners actually agree in forming an even bigger group so, i guess everything did work out in the end" he gives her a warm smile.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » June 21st, 2016, 5:57 pm

The guard at the gate sighed tapping his helmet with the base of the spear waiting, "if you've quite finished.... I would suggest you guys find a 5th person. The tree has become more dangerous as of late."

(Post as normal and I'll send a character to join you guys)