The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

(18+) Secluded RP

Dead RP's go here
CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze
Re: (18+) Secluded RP

Post by CoxTH » June 16th, 2016, 2:52 pm

Theo blushed extremely heavily as Milka exposed her massive breasts to Eve and him. He was even more surprised as Eve started sucking and actually invited...no, ordered him to join. He blushed heavily and sat down on Milka's right leg. He looked into her eyes before taking her nipple into his mouth, starting to suckle on it. "Y-your milk is so tasty...", he muttered, a little embarrassed.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Lykan2 » June 16th, 2016, 3:10 pm

Caine walked down the Hallway he was in smoking his cigarette and passed MIlka and the Others not noticing, however after a few steps more he turned around and looked at what was happening. "Alright....not really surprised actually seeing that."he talked to himself. He then walked back to them and leaned on the opposite wall watching and smoking and looking at Milka. "I wonder how often Scenes like that happen to her" the Wolf thought, still watching and getting slightly aroused by the scene.

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » June 16th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Milka gasped blissfully as the two began suckling on her breasts. It always felt so nice to empty her massive, chocolate jugs and it felt especially good if it was done by people. Nothing beat the feeling of eager lips on her nipples, hungrily swallowing her milk. She gently placed her hands on the shoulders of the two and hummed with satifaction.
Her milk tasted slightly richer than regular cow milk and was nice and warm. Just like a glass of warm milk before bed, it relaxed.
"Oh, I am so gratful, you two..." she muttered "I always feel so much better during this." Her let her head slide back until her horns touched the wall and just closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the two sucking and fondling her. She bit her lip slightly, arousal slowly adding to her joy. She was so happy to be a milk-cow and right now, she was in heaven. She didn't even notice Caine walking by, so deep was she caught in her trance, all while humming softly to herself and the two who drank.

Grix nodded at Clarisse's bow. "My name is Grix. I'm a buisnessman. You know, the sleazy used transport kind of guy." he said with a small laugh. He had a distinct feeling why his associates had not told him about this plant, but knowing was half the deal. Now he needed to find a way to profit from it and get back at them. They would rue the day they presented him with this opportunity. "Always been into history. Knowing past things helps predicting the future flow of affairs and that helps you swim better." He let his finned ears wobble to stress the point.

Reptillicus
Spider
Spider

Post by Reptillicus » June 17th, 2016, 2:27 am

at least grix was up front with her, he flat out stated that he was a sleazy business man. she really wasn't sure how to respond to that so she thought it best to let him continue.
Yorick_the_jester wrote:"Always been into history. Knowing past things helps predicting the future flow of affairs and that helps you swim better." He let his finned ears wobble to stress the point.
she gave a little laugh at that, it seems as though her race wasn't the only one with a semi aquatic origin (at least around here). Clarisse still wasn't exactly sure if she could trust him but then again, if he didnt know any more then she did then maybe he wouldn't try anything anyway. "well, you know what they say: those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it." she said, trying to sound more confident. then she wondered, just what was someone like him doing in a place like this? maybe she could ask. "um, Mr.Grix i hope this doesnt come off as rude but......just what is a business man like you doing on a far off colony like this?", she asked trying her best to sound polite.

Keegan
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by Keegan » June 17th, 2016, 5:39 pm

Abhay would yawn out a bit as he looks around to see what everyone is doing. For now he just tilts his head to the side and waits to see what is going to happen next. Though after thinking for a while he would start to think about what happened with those that got here before him. Though it isn't normally his style he would look to the person in charge and than everyone else before he would say.

" I would like to hear what everyone's thoughts are on making traps outside the walls? There are creatures that we don't know to much about that live here, and the other colonests as well. I think some live traps in some area's might be a good idea. I don't know much about science, and how to fix computers, or someone's body. But for those that can capturing and studying might be a good idea. More so to try and fix what happened to the others.." Coming form Abhay this might sound pretty odd. Than he would smile a bit as he would than say. " Alright that was my thought just now. Thought now I think it's time for a snack.... I forgot my peanut brittal on the transport though... Oh well "

He would than see Lance walk over to talk with him. He would smile a bit as he moves to shake the mans hand." Nice to meet you Lance. i am Abhay, and as for what I think of this place so far? sound be interesting to say the lest. I came here to see some new things."