The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

(18+) Secluded RP

Dead RP's go here
Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Re: (18+) Secluded RP

Post by Yorick_the_jester » June 11th, 2016, 3:17 pm

Milka smiled honestly and clapped her hands together. "Thank you for calling me a friend! I hope they send me to work a farm and plant and harvest crops or care for animals!" she said eagerly. "I'm really good at carrying heavy stuff and taking care of things. What do you want to do? You are smart, so probably with computors (not a typo)."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » June 11th, 2016, 3:26 pm

"Computers" Eve said correcting milka as she was a little taken back by how excited milka was "well, I'm sure you'll do great work on the farmland given your so excited to work there!" She said trying to sound supportive, a blush on her face from the smart compliment "well I hope to work with computers here, I am worried I won't be able to if they are having this many issues with technology but I'm sure I can help them fix that" she smiled with pride "if you do need help though I don't mind helping out a friend"

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » June 11th, 2016, 6:36 pm

Milka nodded firmly. "Oh please! I am so bad with them! I try to use them but touchscreens are so soft and when I once tried to free a piece of rock from a harvester, it just came apart in my hands." She blushed "I'm just too strong for machines. I never know what they can take. But plants and animals and people I can deal with. I really envy you smart cookies." She gave Eve a cutesy bow, though it was difficult for her to be quite "cute" being as big as she was. "Maybe we can go and have a drink later? They will need time before we get jobs, right?"

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » June 11th, 2016, 7:01 pm

Lance wasn't what to do now. Everyone was chatting getting to know each other. He should probably do the same, he looked around the group again seeing the new monkey guy as well and looked over at the squid girl by herself. "Well...let's try." he said to himself as he walked over to Clarisse. "Uh...hi there. How's it going?" Lance started as he then added "My name is Lance. Nice to meet you." he said giving her a smile.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Lykan2 » June 11th, 2016, 8:09 pm

Caine was still busy enjoying the wine and looking around the room. He still wondered how this Settlement had not fallen victim to former Colonists by now. He took another sip from the Wine when he noticed the Octopus waving slightly into his direction, he looked next to him and behind "Guess she means me then..." The Wolf got up from the Couch. As he walked to the Octopus Girl another had joined her, an Anthro Fox, he nodded to him and then looked at the Girl, "Hey there...you want something? Saw you waving."

Reptillicus
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by Reptillicus » June 12th, 2016, 2:57 am

Clarisse didn't count on lance coming up to her so she startled a bit. "O-oh uh hey im Clar-......", she said to lance nervously. that's when the wolf noticed her. "oh dammit, here he comes i gotta think of something to say!" she thought, her eyes shifting left to right. "just say hi to him and ask him about colony work, hes not that scary right?" she thought trying go focus herself. when the wolf got to her and asked her what she wanted all she could do was say, "oh uh, i uh,". She let out a little sigh. and finally said "sorry im not so good with breaking the ice." she said her hand behind her head. "A-anyway, the names Clarisse, and i thought it might be a good idea to get to know everyone here since we'll be working together." she said as she looked to both of them. "so uh why did the two of you come here? to this colony i mean." she asked.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright

Post by CoxTH » June 12th, 2016, 11:25 am

Theo heard Eve and Milka talk about computers and decided to join there conversation. He grinned at Eve. "Going for a job as Network Admin, too?", he asked and smiled. "Same here. The name's Theodore, Theo for short.", he said and extended his hand for a handshake. "Let's give this antiquated planet a nice technological overhaul, shall we?"
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » June 12th, 2016, 11:45 am

Eve rubbed the back of her neck as milka explained she tried to use a touchscreen to remove a rock "thats... Not how you use one." She said rather shocked with how clueless milka was, seeing her try and bow in a cute manner, Eve realised milka was just a 'big child' "ok we can have a few drinks later but I'm gonna teach you how to use a computer... Without breaking it, it will be something you need milka especially if you got bullied before."

Suddenly Theo came over and asked if she was taking the same job with networking "why? So you can say to the others you scored with me?" She said a tad hostile but when she looked st him she could see he would be more focused on the work "sorry... Force of habit" she said calming down sounding apologetic.
Looking at his hand she shook it though still unsure before responding "yeah, but let's not make it too hard for my friend here"

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » June 12th, 2016, 2:27 pm

"Thank you, Eve. That is so nice of you." Milka said happily. "I promise I will do something for you in return. I can't handle computers but I am a good cook and you can always have fresh milk!" Then Theo arrived and MIlka overlooked Eve's little outburst at the newcomer. This Theo seemed very smart too. And he was almost like her... what were those bulls without horns and hooves called again, right, humens. "Nice to meet you too, Theo. My name is Marie, but you can call me Milka." she said, waving at him. "And yes, please don't make it too modern. Leave some simple parts for us simple people."

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright

Post by CoxTH » June 12th, 2016, 2:57 pm

Theo rubbed his head sheepshly at Eve's little outburst. "It's okay, no hard feelings.", he replied at Eve's apology. When Milka introduced herself to him, he nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Milka.", he replied. When the two said the technology should be simple, he chuckled a little. "Leave the complicated stuff to Eve and me. If we succeed, the normal user interface should be as simple and user-friendly as possible."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!