The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Lustful night RP

Dead RP's go here
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Lustful night RP

Post by RandomTiger » April 12th, 2017, 11:50 pm

Rowan was looking around in pure awe at all the different people when he heard something come through the door at fast speeds. He turned his gaze to see a half Raven half human run into the dragon halfer.. as she fell to the ground the large boar came over in between the raven and the dragon bending down on one knee and outstretching a hand. Looking down at the female on the ground. " A-Are you ok mam?" He asked softly before looking away from her for a second noisily blowing air out of his nose. " You raven creature! Apologize this instant." He said firmly before looking back at the female to make sure she took his aid and let him help her up.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » April 13th, 2017, 3:48 am

Garnet arrived at the inn after a short walk down the road. Looking inside of the inn reminded her of party as everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and enjoying the company of others. Seeing this environment made her feel a little excited. The downside, however lied in the line of people trying to get a room. She cursed herself for putting this off, and now because of that mistake, she was probably going to suffer for it.

She had a gut feeling that every other inn in town was probably booked as well. She decided that for now, she would start back to where the tournament was taking place and later plead her case to someone of the city's guard and see if she could use a bed at the barracks for the night.

At the tournament grounds, Garnet noticed an anthromorphic cat finishing a conversation with one of the workers of the event. She started walking over to them, extending her hand out to the clerk to flag him down, but he must have not noticed her as he walked away with out giving her any acknowledgement. "Oh just my luck..." Garnet uttered under her breath. She turned to the man she was standing by, the cat and asked "Hey have you happen to have seen any guards around here? Captains I mean." With an embarrassed chuckle, she added "I sorta missed my chance at getting a room for tonight.".

Lordagony
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Lordagony » April 13th, 2017, 10:41 am

Lookimg at the boar with a gaze of ire after being talked down by this half boar and yells in both anger a air if supiorty okay piggu first i dont know who the hell ya think you are but i wouldnt take that tone with me unless ya want to be sent into the stratosphere and second i was gonna appoligize until your fat plebian self decided to butt in he says clenching his fists as he pulls himself from the wrecked table that cusioned his landing with shatterd wood, glass and feathers all over the place so riddle me this lil piggy do you think your above me? Cause if ya want we can take this out side and i can make you the first pig to fly he says with his rapier on standby but looking at the woman he decomposes himself and takes his hand off his rapier and walks over to her and bows and says under a muttered breathi appoligize madame for my "rash" thinking i was under the oppression i could nail that landing at that moment i hope i did not harm you to much i look back to the boar and say with belated breath and as for you pork chops i still dont care for your sense of high ground but i can at least appreciate your sense of common edicute but.... i say creating a small whirlwind in my hand and poiting it at the boar half breed anger me again and my threats will be made all the more clear are we golden lil piggy he says that last line with a air of both flamboyance and menece
:evil: let see if ya can beat me

Badger324
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Badger324 » April 13th, 2017, 1:40 pm

Looking through the market Heotasy comes across the herb stands and starts asking around about the flower, looking for someone to buy it off her. Soon enough she finds someone willing to take it and she gets barely enough coin to pay for another room at the inn. Moving on, she takes a look at the current tournament and after seeing that there were still no others like her, she starts walking back to the inn, standing in line to get her own room, humming to herself.

Lordagony
Mermaid
Mermaid

Post by Lordagony » April 13th, 2017, 2:56 pm

I look to the conner of my eye and notice my soon to be body gaurd and walk up to her after giving the boar a cold stare ah madame its nice to see you again hm hm hm so i presume your ordering self a room i motion to the inn keep and he throws me a pair of keys here you go its on my tab already we will be sharing a room for the night if thats alright with you butiful and dont worry we dont have to share the same bed if that bothers ya hmm i say smiling and floating there in mid air
:evil: let see if ya can beat me

Mythril Knight
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by Mythril Knight » April 13th, 2017, 3:23 pm

Jade saw that business was starting to die down at her cart as the day wore on and so she decided to close it up. She smiled as she counted the coin and found it would be plenty for a room at an inn. She hopped on her wagon and began to ride around the city, but frowned as she saw that all of the inns were pretty much full. She sighed, Of course they were full there was a tournament after all. She pulls up to an inn and walks inside offering the innkeeper enough coin for a room to let her park her cart outside. She bought a meal and sat down to one side of the room, looking at all the people. She saw a raven man who was talking to a woman with a strange weapon. She watched the two and listened to their conversation, intrigued by both the appearance of the raven man and the weapon of the woman.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » April 13th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Gm overruling

The inn keeper walked over "sorry about that lass," he then hands heotasy a new set of keys "it would probably better if you had your own room, on the house" he then turns to the raven "as for you! You have one hell of a repair bill! Till you can pay it all off I'm tripling your room charge, don't like it? You can get the fuck out of my business before I call the guards!"

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » April 13th, 2017, 3:55 pm

Grey blushed lightly and smiled happily, about to shake Valzys's hand as something flew into the inn, making Grey release a very unmanly squeal of surprise. He kneeled next to the dragon, helping her up together with the friendly boar. He threw a glare at the raven, but the inn owner seemed to take care of that.
He turned towards Valzys and gave her a smile. "Sharing rooms sounds like a great idea.", he said. "My name is Grey, nice to meet you."
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Badger324
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Badger324 » April 13th, 2017, 4:22 pm

Heotasy sighs as Reald comes up and looks behind him at the two apparent girls and the boar. Taking the room keys from the inn keeper, she's bows smiling, thanking him, and walks over to them, speaking to Reald as she walks past. "I would... But I would rather not. Besides you have enough on your plate." Walking over she bows in front of the three. "I'm sorry for whatever may have transpired from... Well that guy over there." She points at Reald. "As compensation, I now have a room to myself and if any of you are looking to share, I would happily share my room with you."

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » April 13th, 2017, 5:04 pm

"Thanks.' Kath said to the clerk finishing his sign up for the tournament. He was about to walk away till a girl walked up to him looking to be a mix between a cat and a wolf making Kath do a double take looking at her before hearing her ask him about if he saw anymore captains around.

"Oh uh...sorry girlie I haven't seen anymore around. I've seen your average guards but that's about it. Wouldn't really be able to tell between a captain or a guard given how much stick up their asses they are." Kath said as he heard the girl mention she missed her chance at having a room. "Ah so the inns are filled up huh? Well if you wish i guess i could let you sleep in my inn room. Course a fine lady such as yourself would get the bed." Kath said doing a small smile.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz