The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Lustful night RP

Dead RP's go here
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: Lustful night RP

Post by shadowpaine » April 26th, 2017, 2:22 am

Valzy watches as some of the people now disperse from the 'group' that had formed before looking back to grey she smiled "sure, thought that it may be unwise for me to sleep after what happened for awhile?" Before she could get a response a rabbit approached them and introduced himself.
"Oh, hello. Nice to meet you too Tyler. I'm Valzy." She said giving a bow, she was slightly confused why the 'swordsrabbit' wanted to introduce himself. "Not to be rude, but is this business or casual conversation sir?" She asked bluntly as she was confused

Madman950
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Madman950 » April 27th, 2017, 12:22 am

"Oh, I'm sorry. What's your name?" Amelia asked the shark, before adding "Do you want me to get you anything?"

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » April 27th, 2017, 12:41 am

Rowan smiles some before looking at his own key's about to thank Heotasy as she walked away. He looked around and shrugged everything seemed to die down finally. He was about to head to his room as he heard someone speak to him, he looked around to see the panda from earlier behind him. " Ah, hello Jade. I'm Rowan and while i appreciate the offer, I did get a room.. but.." He looked at his now empty pocket and a few not so well off looking people outside. " I guess I wouldn't mind company, I could stay with you if you want me to. Those two out there don't look like they'd appreciate another night on the streets I can give them my room. If and only if you'd like me to stay with you.." He said kind of awkwardly.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » April 27th, 2017, 11:20 pm

Garnet blushed just a little bit harder when he referred to her as 'cute'. She cleared her throat and nodded. "Please, you don't need to be so formal and kind, I already said yes." She said with a chuckle and held out her hand to help him to his feet. "It's nice to meet you, Kath. So where is this room of yours at? It's not too far, is it?" She asked her new friend.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » April 28th, 2017, 3:55 am

Tyler shook Heostasy's hand. "Nice to meet you." He blushes a bit at Valzy's question, rubbing the back of his head. "I guess I should clarify that this is a casual conversation, but it also means I'm not knight, and to be honest, I'm peeved about it, but it's water under the bridge."
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Mythril Knight
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by Mythril Knight » April 28th, 2017, 6:17 am

"It is fine, you can sleep in the in i just didn't want to see a kind person like you have to sleep on the street" Jade said smiling "But it is getting a bit late so I am going to my cart, have a pleasant night Rowan" and with a small wave she makes her way into her cart where she has a small area made up for sleeping where she layed down after checking that all the openings were firmly closed and locked and went to sleep.

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » April 28th, 2017, 3:40 pm

Grey nodded and smiled at Tyler. "I'm Grey, nice to meet you.", he said before looking at Valzys's head."You may be right...you got hit in the head pretty hard after all...maybe we should try and find someone to help you with that?"
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 30th, 2017, 8:29 pm

Madman950 wrote:"Oh, I'm sorry. What's your name?" Amelia asked the shark, before adding "Do you want me to get you anything?"
"Oh, no thanks I'll be alright just down I missed my chance...oh uh sorry where are my manners." the blue skinned shark said scratching the back of his head before holding his hand out to offer a hand shake. "Name's Billy. Pleased to meet you Ms.?" he paused to let Amelia speak as he gave her a friendly smile.

------------------------------------------
(Kath)

Kath chuckled seeing Garnet's blush. "A cute blush look on your face Ms. Knight hehe." he chuckled before nodding to her. "Yea the room is back at this inn...it's a bit crowded last time I was there but the room is pretty nice...or well what i would consider nice and basic looking. But uh here." Kath said giving her a key to the room. "I'm sure you'll be back in the room before I do so think of this as a trust game. I trust you with the key and i trust you to let me in when I come back to the room."
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » May 2nd, 2017, 6:40 am

Valzy tilted her head confused as to why the rabbit brought up that he wasn't a knight, he already introduced himself as a swordsman.
Before she could ask or question it she heard the robes girl ask if they should find a doctor for her head.
"Ah well. I'm new here... so I don't know who I'd even need to look for..."

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » May 2nd, 2017, 3:44 pm

Rowan shrugs as the female decides its best that he keeps his inn room. Rowan then decides to head to his room and lay down, waiting for that night when he could go out and make a difference.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.