The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

The Monster Inside All Of Us...

Dead RP's go here
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: The Monster Inside All Of Us...

Post by shadowpaine » October 30th, 2014, 2:42 am

Jacob listened to serena's woes, it seemed she envied the fact that human were more acrobatic, she had a huge interest in acrobatics and explained that because of the legs on her body and how 'heavy' they can be it would be dangerous for her to jump from a high place.
Chuckling to her little joke as she her growl which he had to admit was quite cute he though more on this Informstion, did this mean the spiders weren't able to jump to higher locations?

"I won't pretend to know your troubles but I can understand but then again not all of us humans are as talented as these acrobats, so not everyone can enjoy the same thrill" he told her as he took her hand and placed another ontop of hers so he was holding her hand in both hands "try not to let it bother you too much, you may not beable to enjoy that of acrobats but you do have some talents others desire"

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Zu

Post by Shroomz » November 2nd, 2014, 11:11 am

(I'm a little bit stuck right now, so this will just be a Serena post)

At Jacob's reply, Serena found herself almost shyly blushing. "Well, I think that's sweet of you... Everybody wants more than they have, isn't that so? Isn't that why adventuring folk like you are around, to better your lot? It may be presumptuous of me to think everyone's doing it for the same reason but, well, that's what sounds right to me... That's probably why your crew came together, I would imagine." She seems worried that she will have offended Jacob now, and looks away from him and back to the acrobats... Though her body is still facing him.
"Got any twos?" "I got two pairs." "I call doubt!" "You didn't say Uno."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » November 3rd, 2014, 1:11 am

Almost instantly as serena looked away jacob spoke out again though he didn't seem hurt at all "actually my reason is different, my reason for adventuring is to claim back something that was once lost, I can't speak for the others but me and 'the crew' as you called them, we were forced to band together after a small... Incident"
If serena turned back to him she could see him sighing and rubbing his head out of frustration mentioning the past event "anyway that's not really a happy subject I want to talk about, all we know is we need eachother even if we don't agree on methods... But I digress... Again... Just try not to put yourself down okay? You may not beable to do what the acrobats do, but there are those that won't beable to scale surfaces like you or match your tailoring skills"

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Shroomz » November 12th, 2014, 10:54 pm

As time passed, Yugo's treatments to Ruby's body would begin to prove impressively effective. With the medication in her body keeping her blood from running through her bandaged wounds, Yugo's light allows her injuries to recover with no ill effect, although it is not instant. Her outward wounds recover first, closing slowly with freshly-made skin as the magic hastens her body's regeneration. As the magic begins to heal her internal injuries, Ruby might feel a slight itching discomfort in her sleep.

As she follows the group of apparent Illias Kruez members, Evangeline makes sure to stay at a fair distance. There was a chance that they'd been told something about their group, and Eva's hair and weapon were about as stand-out as they come. They seemed to be walking right down the main road, which struck Eva as odd. 'Then again,' she thought, 'they were just let past the gates without being searched or anything...'
She continued to follow them for some time, staying distant and careful. Eventually, after walking a circuit through the city's main roads they seemed to redirect toward the busy carnival-esque center of town, where Eva didn't know what they might be looking for. All the same, she kept her eye on them, feeling nothing less than sure that something was going to happen.

Serena gives a honey-sweet smile at Jacob's comments, placing a delicate hand on Jacob's shoulder. "I really do appreciate it. I still hope you'll introduce me to the others sometime, but I'll drop it." She tilts her head now, looking past Jacob at at a small moving group of about five people, in brown cloaks. Once that group walked far enough past the corner of a building, a small speck of aqua-blue something pokes out from the same corner as well... The group continues to move closely together, scanning the crowd. "Huh, that's odd... Are they monks?"

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » November 13th, 2014, 12:13 am

Jacob looked at serena's eyes as he made her smile again with his comment, before he could answer her question he noticed her looking straight past him.
Following her gaze he could see the group of hooded people walking down the road and a very familiar hair coloured figure popped it's head around the cornour, a sigh escaped him as he turned to serena again "those five are trouble....the one with the blue hair... That's one of my companions..." He looked conflicted, he promised serena a date but it seemed eva would need help especially if her hair made her stand out like a target

"It seems our date may be cut short.... I'm sorry serena but... " he sighs as he looks at her "this is very important... For everyone... Take care and I will see you again" he said as he reluctantly let her hand go and slowly made his way towards eva but not before turning to Serena ons last time and waving

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Shroomz » November 18th, 2014, 6:07 am

Serena seems surprised that Jacob had something to do with the strange group of cloaked people. "Wh... Huh? But... Well, be careful okay? It sounds like a big deal... But don't go getting hurt, alright?" She has a worried looking frown as she waves back, but she gives a small smile for a moment at the end. As Jacob strides toward Eva though, he could easily tell something... They were walking right past him. They didn't react to him, nor did they seem to care about Evangeline, even when one of them looks around in her direction, eliciting a flinch from her. Their path made sense, upon a bit of thought... They were walking toward Serena. She backs up a few steps as the imposing group approaches, the lead member reaching out to put hands on her arm and hold her. He flicks his head back, knocking his hood down, revealing a shaven-headed, tan skinned man of about thirty years. Despite how his back is turned to Jacob and Eva, his very poise gives an air of dominance, though that may also be added to by the way his four companions stick in a strict formation at his heel. He draws Serena's arm toward himself, and pushes his face directly near hers. He speaks with a deep, thrumming tone. While his words lack aggression, his tone is remarkably condescending, like one who was speaking to a pet. "Where are the elves, creature?" Serena almost squeals, but for some reason seems to be unable. Her eyes seem dilated, and her face expresses fear that seems to go beyond what the situation would normally cause.

As this is going on, Eva would walk up beside Jacob rather quietly. "So Jacob, what do we do?" Her tone sounds mostly calm, but it's notably more subdued than her normal speech. A glance would reinforce the thought that something was amiss, at how she's clenching her teeth into a slight snarl and her hand rests on the handle of her sword, a slight shaking causing a quiet rattling noise from her blade tapping against the bolts that hold the leather sheath together. "Can't be him... Can't be him..."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » November 27th, 2014, 1:20 am

Seeing the sight of the group approaching serena and threatening her as they ask where the elves were he simply leaned to eva as he whispered "just be ready for a fight.. I about to do something royaly stupid" he then took afew steps forward Then shouted towards the hooded figures

"Hey! If you idiots had been paying attention you would know where they were, I take it your little group only hires degenerates and imbeciles, I mean look at you" he points to the one threatening serena "having to intimidate someone who obviously unable to fight back! Such cowardliness" jacob said as he looked at the group with an displeased look on his face though looked to serena to see if she was okay.

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Shroomz » November 28th, 2014, 11:30 pm

There is a long moment of silence after Jacob's goading taunts, where even the nearest people among the crowd have gone quiet and stepped back. Two of the cult members reach beneath their cloaks and draw maces, but they don't move to attack just yet. The bald man gives a sigh whose tone sounds more of disappointment than anything, and releases Serena's arm... After which she faints, laying forward on the ground motionlessly. The man in question quietly *tsk tsk*s with his tongue, turning to face Jacob and Evangeline. The latter stamps her foot and snarls, drawing her blade and taking a stance with it pointed at him from her shoulder. He replies to this with slight, still condescending laughter. Then that tone issues forth again. "Little girl, did you miss me? It seems you were meant to find your way back to me eventually! Especially if that friend of yours there knows what I think he knows." He pulls his glove a bit tighter onto his hand, gives a smirk, then walks forward, gesturing for the others to stay there. "When you look into my eyes... It will all make sense." There's a faint glow coming from the man's eyes, and looking into it gives a feeling of weakness, which grows as he approaches closer. "Once I've captured those elves, the Kreuz will be more powerful than the kingdom army... So gaze upon these eyes, given by Illias!"

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » December 1st, 2014, 2:00 am

"What the hell is this guy talking about eva?" Jacob asked before he notced the faint glow from his eyes before a feeling of weakness overcame him, he looked away trying not to look into the mans eyes, the man seemed to know eva and seems to think he was some sort of 'chosen one' with how he acted and flaunted his power, needing a to find a way out of this situation he tried to come up with a plan, it was difficult to fight a foe you couldn't risk looking at while he had those eyes.

Taking two knives from his pouch while it was out of sight from the man jacob glanced in his direction for a brief moment before he threw both knifes towards the mans face.

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Shroomz » December 1st, 2014, 10:04 am

Evangeline twists her heel into the ground and widens her stance, her whole body tensed like a bowstring, ready to let fly with a full-bodied thrust. She's staring directly at the other man's feet, but she glances aside to Jacob shortly. "This is the guy... He's the one who caught me when Morde was injured! All of this... I would've never been in anyone's way if it weren't for him!"

The man gives an incredulous look now, half-intrigued. "Girl, I don't know what oh-so-terrible things you've gone through since you got free, but your little toy there..." He casually points to her blade, Nidhogg. "... That thing's an affront to humanity. We can't just let that thing stick around, and if you're its host then you've got to go too. No hard feelings?" He seems to catch onto Jacob's glance, reaching beneath his cloak and drawing a basket-hilted rapier, ducking under one knife while barely blocking the other with the handguard. He gives a whistle, sounding a bit sarcastic. "Nice aim, kid. Little rude to attack while I'm talking though, isn't it?" He seems a little more guarded now, taking a halfway ready stance with said rapier in case of further surprises. "I'll clue you two in on something here... I'm what they call a Paladin. I was chosen by Illias and granted power, so that her will may be done. Black arts, occult items, anything that could corrupt humanity, I destroy it all. And that blade? It's on my list. If you, boy, want to live... You'll give me the girl and her toy." His face finally takes on a serious look now, gesturing for the members of the crowd to get further away while he poises to fight.

Eva seems to just barely be holding in the desire to attack, trying to focus on avoiding the man's eyes. Once more, she looks over to Jacob... With an apologetic look. "... I keep bringing you trouble... Don't I?" She snaps into action after the sad-sounding comment, sprinting toward the imposing figure with blade raised to strike, bringing it down when in range with a *clang* as blade clashes with blade. She seems to be withholding her magic for the time being, even as the two mace-users from the man's group move to flank Eva. She disengages the clash and tries to strike from another direction, being parried smoothly, and she leaps back a few times to gain space. The mace-users are now between her and the man, and she swears under her breath. "... Sorry Jacob."