The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Project X: Chronicles discussion

Dead RP's go here
blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Project X: Chronicles discussion

Post by blackdemonknight » March 31st, 2013, 7:35 pm

Think of this of a combination of Project X RP and also my old GUN RP from way back. The idea behind this is set during the time when there are still lingering effects of the Project X cloud but not so much that everyone is sex crazed more so the Project X has become more then just a love toxin and has evolved so that some of it's victims have been able to retain some senses and actually do things under the commanded of the potion

Now I know one of you will ask this, is there something more to it then mindless sex. Why yes there is a possible consequence on choices as the chracters in this will be fighting more then love induced beings there maybe a mutation or alien or somthing more like maybe Prof. Zark (I want to at least see this guy get bitten once). The concequence comes when a player do an action that may come back to haunt him or her.

An example: Let's say the heroes are battling a sea monster with a blood as well as a fire breath that is radioactive and one hero decides to fire a laser which blows the creature to bits and many of the pieces as well as it's body fall into the ocean. Also just before this encounter the heroes passed through a town near a river that is close to the ocean. The blood would contaminate the river even if the clean up crew remove the body there's a risk they'll miss some pieces ant the blood ends up contaminating the fish and water supply of the village and when the heroes return to the village the citizens of it are now mutations of there former selves and all wanting to kill the heroes. The hero who used the lazer gun would be haunted in the knowledge that he or she caused a village to become mutants.

Rules:
1) Don't do your own story ideas without permission as it causes confusion in the RP simple ones are okay like Rouge spying on the team but if it's a major one like Zoner's bug attacking at the same time as Tina's attack on the city please post those on the Mission ideas thread and we can see which to do first.

2) Explain stuff. it had come to my attention that there were sevral plot holes in the rp like how Flare got into the base without getting blasted by the outdoor security defenses, how Zoner's bug cocoon got in the base and so on so could explain the major details in your post it'll be okay.

3) Consquences. When I orginally opened this RP I said that every action might have an opposite reaction depending on how it was dealt so mission ideas isn't just for missions but also to suggest consequences that will lead to a future mission in the RP so just leave suggestions on how to deal with it and also what concequence it could cause and we can all pick the one we like the most.
Last edited by blackdemonknight on May 14th, 2013, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow
Re: Project X: Chronicles discussion

Post by shadowpaine » March 31st, 2013, 7:47 pm

Interesting... Interesting. But what would the story be? What's the aim?

Also minor questions: do the characters know eachother? Are we making it a sequel to the 1st one? Are we using a new group?

Also "do things while under the command of the potion" does that mean we would run the risk of the Rp leader basicly taking control of our character?

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » March 31st, 2013, 8:33 pm

Well the story is trying to get rid of all the effects of the Project X while also dealing with any other dangerous beings like people trying to use it as a weapon. Think of it as kind of an emergency response team kind of thing.

I do think of this as a sequel to the original and it depends who's in the team if the character was in the original then they know each other if new then the character is new.

Also no the RP leader won't gain control of a character under the possession of Project X it would ultimately be the choice of the character's controller if he or she has there character do something that gets him sprayed with the Project X. Once the risk happens I'll talk with the user of that character and we'll decide on what an evil possessed person of there character would do under the effects of Project X. Also missions that are rescue or I'd like to call cure of a team member has a slight chance of being a risk for causing a future problem it mainly depends on the plan and how it handles.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » March 31st, 2013, 9:59 pm

I see, if this was to start up though I'm not sure who I would take if I'm honest.

And good to hear that people would lose there characters if they were caught by the effects of the potion

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » March 31st, 2013, 10:09 pm

I wouldn't say lose more a forced alignment switching. Instead of being good they will be evil but yeah it won't be known when the character be cured it can be when the heroes fight that character or if they decide to go out and cure him or her. It can also be a team decision or the love interest deciding to go on there own.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » April 1st, 2013, 11:38 pm

Okay I can't make the RP if one person is interested in this :(

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by DarkLove » April 1st, 2013, 11:44 pm

I'll prolly join, though i want to wait to see what the characters that are going to be in this are like first.

Zoner
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by Zoner » April 2nd, 2013, 6:24 am

I'd like to join, I got a character I've always wanted to try in something like this.

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » April 2nd, 2013, 8:22 am

I think I will join as well.
It sound interesting.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » April 2nd, 2013, 8:24 am

Well looks like we've a new batch of characters so... I don't think ill be bringing in my old characters