The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Project X: Chronicles discussion

Dead RP's go here
Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Re: Project X: Chronicles discussion

Post by Yorick_the_jester » May 13th, 2013, 5:11 pm

I think I will sit this one out. I don't feel too home in this setting. Still, have fun you all.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » May 13th, 2013, 5:14 pm

These rules are a draft Yorick.

and hyena sure just have to be in a good spot rather then a random area.

Jack The Hedgehog
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Sonic

Post by Jack The Hedgehog » May 13th, 2013, 8:26 pm

blackdemonknight wrote:Okay here are the rules for the reboot as well as the regular forum rules for RP's:

1) Don't do your own story ideas without permission as it causes confusion in the RP simple ones are okay like Rouge spying on the team but if it's a major one like Zoner's bug attacking at the same time as Tina's attack on the city please post those on the Mission ideas thread and we can see which to do first.

2) Explain stuff. it had come to my attention that there were sevral plot holes in the rp like how Flare got into the base without getting blasted by the outdoor security defenses, how Zoner's bug cocoon got in the base and so on so could explain the major details in your post it'll be okay.

3) Consquences. When I orginally opened this RP I said that every action might have an opposite reaction depending on how it was dealt so mission ideas isn't just for missions but also to suggest consequences that will lead to a future mission in the RP so just leave suggestions on how to deal with it and also what concequence it could cause and we can all pick the one we like the most.
so is it the same forum title or a new one?
I tend to give good advice but I am dead honest about it.

veteran RPer to the extent can make paragraph or multi-paragraph RP's.

though.... grammar and spelling are my weak spots.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » May 14th, 2013, 6:14 pm

Same forum only 2.0 in the title

Jack The Hedgehog
Spider
Spider

Post by Jack The Hedgehog » May 14th, 2013, 7:53 pm

blackdemonknight wrote:Same forum only 2.0 in the title
want me to have will to FINALLY show up? -chukles- and interrupt this little briefing?
I tend to give good advice but I am dead honest about it.

veteran RPer to the extent can make paragraph or multi-paragraph RP's.

though.... grammar and spelling are my weak spots.

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe

Post by blackdemonknight » May 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm

He can show up the meeting is done.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » May 15th, 2013, 12:38 pm

ill return but im changing my characters to 2 of my old characters (they are on the old forum) and a new one thanks to permission from BDK

ill need time to rewrite the old ones so they are up to date

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » May 15th, 2013, 6:43 pm

ok while i have a free moment submitting new characters to replace others

Name: Arron
Species: Hedgehog
Sexuality: straight
likes: a clean mission (no losses), planning out strategies, working as a team
dislikes: lone wolves (people who dont follow orders and think they are better then the rest of the team), botched missions or tasks, arguments between allies
Appearance: He has dark red fur and has brown eyes with afew cuts across his left eye which he can still see through, luckily. He wears a grey unbuttoned jacket with a white tank top underneath and wears blue jeans. his power suit in its final stages but still with some faults that cause it to power down. it comes equipped with several different tools as well as wrist blades and a repair tool , the suits colour is dark blue
story: After settling a score with the mercenary company after the first outbreak was settled he is now the Commander but still prefers being out on the field, he is still in a healthy with Wilder and now has a child named Steven but because of work differences had drifted away from Ice. he is more relaxed on and still has a caring personality but still has his down moments but has become less frequent with Wilders help, after discovering Hormone X was still a threat he took the chance to reunite with his old lover and once again putting a stop to the outbreak
though before he could reunite with ice at GUN he was stopped by two male hedgehogs who forced arron to take them with him

Name: Steven
Race: Hedgehog (technically half hedgehog and echidna)
Sexuality: Straight
dislikes: the feeling of getting in the way, feeling useless or powerless. losing a fight or argument.
Appearance: Right eye brown, left eye blue, dark orange fur with long straight quills like his mother but has some of his quills cover his left eye, slim build body and wears a dark red jacket with skin tight jeans, he carries a plasma sword that has his fathers insignia on it.
story: a hedgehog from the future who is also the son of Arron and Wilder, he came back to the past to prevent a disaster from happening again.

Inheriting some of his mothers fire abilities and some of her personality as well as her sex drive which he tries to keep under control, he is well trained in the use of weapons or any makeshift weapons thanks to his fathers training but he has fathers lack of self confidence when he messes up but he tends to over come it when his allies are in danger. He isnt afraid to tell people his opinions on things, no matter how harsh it come across.
though he does have difficulty controlling his temper which tends to get him into trouble or arguments but tends to keep it under control with cigarettes but tries not to smoke infront of others, though he always has a victory smoke after a fight which is usually followed by a cocky remark at the end.

Name: Conner
Species: Hedgehog
Sexuality: Bisexual
Likes: Weapons training, Physique training, a good book and weapons customizations/modifications
Dislikes: Laziness, cockiness, cowardliness and seeing people miss-treat their weapons and equipment
Description: A light blue hedgehog with one light blue eye and one brown eye, tend to wear standard military uniforms while in a base or on a mission though he never wears the GUN uniform as that has a sentimental value to him, he also has a heavily modified power armour stripping it of 'usless parts' and focused it more on ammo capacity, protection and recoil resistance (weapon steadiness)
his power armour looks like a mix between a heavy and assault class armour, providing heavy ballistic and shrapnel protection while also reducing the force impact of explosions (staggers him more then causing him to fall over) the wrist compartment all the way up to the shoulder is filled with ammo clips which is ejected at the wrist to enable faster reloads
due to the modifications his scanners, HUD and extra visions were removed to make room for the extra protection and ammo.
his most treasured weapon is an assault rifle with a detachable chainsword bayonet, he mostly uses the chainsword for intimidation or to get through locked objects or doors
Story: not much is known about connor as he tends to stay quiet about his personal life but claims he cam "from the distant future" to prevent the events that befell his family and succeed where they could not, he says he will do everything to prevent the disaster escalating again

NoPenNameGirl
Pen
Pen

Post by NoPenNameGirl » May 15th, 2013, 11:29 pm

Huh? Reboot?

Nobody send me a PM like I told so XD.

This time I want to be with the group sooner and actively. I am busy with Project X(The game) so I want someone to send me a PM with a good place to introduce Rouge.

Okay?
"Te chamam de ladrão, de bicha, maconheiro. Transformam o país inteiro num puteiro. Pois assim se ganha mais dinheiro!"
-Cazuza

NoPenNameGirl
Pen
Pen

Post by NoPenNameGirl » May 15th, 2013, 11:30 pm

Laughing Hyena wrote:Okay so i am starting from square one which to be honest was not that long ago. With permission I would like to continue with Alana and the event of someone coming across her ring.
Now I can do it properly, because I will be not busy spying people XD.
"Te chamam de ladrão, de bicha, maconheiro. Transformam o país inteiro num puteiro. Pois assim se ganha mais dinheiro!"
-Cazuza