The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Unholy Lows (Evil Brothel RP)

Dead RP's go here
Clawfoot
Wild Horse
Wild Horse
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Re: Unholy Lows (Evil Brothel RP)

Post by Clawfoot » November 8th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Helia noticed where Lily's gaze was, as well as her slight stuttering, causing the dragoness to blush slightly as she sat down beside Lily. Still, she could see and sense how hurt Lily was, and she knew she had to help. Hugging Lily, she gently traced her fingers down Lily's hair and back as she made herself comfortable.

" You didn't ruin it Lily. If anything, I did. I am sorry.. " Helia said, before calming herself." Now you will know the reason. "

Helia straightened herself up, taking a few deep breaths. Though it still hurt her to say this, she felt Lily needed to know.

" the reason I lost control is.. Because I was afraid of hurting both of you. I was afraid of hurting the ones I care about and love. " She started, rubbing her own tail in slight comfort." When I was born, I was.. Unusual. You see, my mother and father were both humans, in an all human village. Needless to say, I was considered the outcast.. "

Helia sighed, smiling softly.

" My mom and dad lovedme nnone the less, but. " He smile faded." The rest of the village didn't think so. Thankfully my parents were high up in control so to speak, and strong, so no one outright did me any harm.. But words, can hurt just as much as any weapon. "

Helia sniffed a bit, shaking her head.

" Some of the things they said, still haunt me.. I had a worse temper back then, so I got into a lot of fights. But one day.. It got to much. " She slowly looked down at her hands, covering her face." I lost control... My body became surrounded in fire, and.. And.. "

She sniffled, a few tears crinkling in the corners of her eyes.

" I burnt down the village.. " She stopped, took a deep breath" And burned down my own house, with.. My parents inside.. " Her tail wrapped around Lily, holding her close. She motioned with her hand to Marcus, wanting to cuddle with him too.

" The village drove me out.. As a freak.. As a parent killer.. "

She sniffed, then straightened up.

" Since then, I have always been two things. The first, was blaming the devil for what I am, and what I did. The second.. Is afraid of hurting those I care about.. I care about Marcus and you both, and I wanted to make both of you happy. When I thought I was hurting you, I was afraid.. For that, I am sorry. To both of you. "

Helia looked down apologetically.

" And that is my history.. Can you forgive me? "
This is your story, write it as you will.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » November 8th, 2014, 7:15 pm

"I think I'll have a burger!" Tyler said.
"I'll have a grilled cheese sandwich!" was Tina's response.
"By the way... is everything okay back there?" Tyler added on, wondering why they were so slow all of a sudden.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » November 8th, 2014, 7:31 pm

-Nightmare-

Did this female.. Just mention that he might not be a darkness type, just because he doesn't look like one? Letting out a sigh, he decided to try and explain. ''Well.. I guess that what most of them are like.. But I'm sort of the person that doesn't have any dark element looks.. Which I guess is just afew, seeing that there are some who also doesn't look any darkness related stuff as well..'' He took a slight deep breath, closing his eyes slightly before letting the breath out and opening them again. That might be the first time he spoke alot, and he thought that being quiet was one of the things he was good at. ''That was a longest explain I done.. But yeah, I guess I don't have the looks and stuff..'' He might as well try and talk longer, because he was getting use to this talk already. 'Unlike that time when I wa- ..No Nightmare.. Don't even dare try to remember any bad memories..' He let out a quiet sigh, hoping that it would not be notice.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » November 12th, 2014, 9:24 pm

"I see..." Rosalie said as she continued to eat the bread and soup as she listened to the harpy, it seemed the place lacked in the way of medical staff but other then that it seemed the location was to serve multiple purposes.
"I'm curious how would a location like this can give 'companionship' isn't something like that meant to be earned through combat, trust and honour?" She asked as she then grabbed the bowel with both hands and started to drink the soup straight down before placing the bowl down infront of Tyra "AHHH that's much better"

"I wouldn't make a bet I know I couldn't win sweet cheeks~" alicia said as she she picked up her drink "prepair to be my little play thing for a week~" she added with a wink as she drank down another glass
She placed the glass down on the table and filled it back up before sliding the full glass over to mimi

"So while we have our contest, why not continue getting to know eachother Hmm?~" alicia said as her hand started to strike over Mimi's form, her cheeks were already blushinh from the alcohol but it was easy to tell she wasn't drunk yet "what's a girl like you doing here?~ it can't just be for the sex right?~"

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » November 16th, 2014, 8:55 pm

Tyra giggled softly at newcomer's slight naivete. "Well, yes..." she answered "But let's say that one can't or hasn't proven himself in these ways yet, BUT has amassed some money on his journey and needs a bit of... motivating. Then he can go to a place like this and rent some companionship for a while. A sneak peak of glory and greatness, one might say." She took the menu again. "Now, let's see? What do we have? Oh! That meatloaf looks nice. Or how about some chicken? And no, I don't feel offended if you eat avian animals. Trust me, I am the last to deny you nibbling on some parrot breast." She gave a small wink over the menu.

---

"Oh, I never meant to imply that you are not a part of the darkness kind. I simply stated that you are not the kind of person that makes up the bulk of the bellcurve. And I can only base my assumptions on chances and averages." Viola stated calmly, apparently overlooking Nightmare's reaction. "Being atypical is rare so it deserves to be noted, correct?"

---

Dam nodded eagerly. "You are right, of course. Giving Ilias more depth could have subtracted from the dislike, the reader was meant to feel. Though I wonder if there is any kind of backstory that would ever make me feel sympathetic towards her. I think she passed the moral event-horizon very quickly and happily. And I do have to defend a few parts of the fluff, as you call it. The moment when Luka bought Alice the bow for her tail was simply adorable." He stopped "Wait... if she was a human, what did he buy for her then?" he scratched his head for a moment "Oh, and don't expect me to be a snob about my stories. While I do enjoy the more simple ones as well. Meringold's "Succubus Nurse" was a classic." He stopped for a moment "Oh, you might not know it. It hardly spread beyond the demon realm. It's about a succubus, who was summoned by a old demonologist into the retirement home, where he lives. The rest is about her making a pact, but not realizing that the old kook just tied her into running the retirement home for the rest of his life. Most of the book is then about this high-class seductress cleaning floors, feeding the elderly and measuring their pulse. It is doubly fun because the author writes it completely from her point of view and gives her this wonderfully haughty air of superiority. It does have some heart-string pulling moments, but mostly, its very funny." Dam paused for a moment "Goodness, you are very well read. I can't remember when I had as much fun..."

LawAndChaos
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by LawAndChaos » November 17th, 2014, 2:06 am

Lily listened to Helia's story in silence, nodding in understanding. As Helia finished, she shifted in Helia's grasp, turning to wrap her arms around her shoulders. "I see," she said softly, "you've had a rough life, Helia."

"You and me, we're a lot alike."

Slowly, she slipped into Helia's lap, giving her a peck on the cheek. "But I think that you blame yourself too much. I've found for a lot of people it's easy for them to blame themselves for things that are out of their control."

Her expression grew firm and fierce, her eyes sparkling with the memories of past trauma.

"I-I know what it's like to be treated like that. And I've in turn lashed out at the world for the way I've been treated. But you can't control how other people think or feel, even if the way they think and feel is wrong. And you can't blame yourself for having something you weren't responsible for! I don't ever want to hear you say that what's happened to you is your fault. I...I can't...I...don't blame yourself. I don't ever want to hear you blame yourself for that again! For 'losing control' or whatever, that's not your fault! You didn't mean to hurt anyone and you didn't kill anyone! Nobody is responsible for accidents, you understand!?"

Lily's eyes fell from Helia's face, and she closed them tightly, shoulders shaking.

"You don't need to ask for forgiveness when you haven't done anything wrong, Helia. You didn't do anything wrong..."
========================================
Mimi chuckled as she listened to Alicia's bluster. "Well, I wouldn't mind it~" she replied, "so long as you make good use of me~" Without a moment's hesitation, she decided for giggles to slip her finger into the drink, draining it to the bottom as she swirled it around in the beverage. "What? I like trickshots sometimes." she said, giggling before refilling the glass and sending it back, "Next time I'll try tossing it up and catching it. Ah, but if I missed I'd lose, I suppose...hm, I'll drink normally next time."

She took note of Alicia examining her, probably sizing up competition. All the same, she briefly pushed her breasts into Alicia's view before replying. "I came to meet people~" she replied, smiling, "for some time I was working a few other inns, but...well, I'd eventually be driven out for one reason or another. Few people like monsters, and fewer people like slimes. So coming here, getting a steady job, a steady meal and a steady flow of friends and lovers is a win-win-win-win all round. Most certainly better than being a simple slime on the side of the road~"
=========================================
Elena shook her head slightly. "No, not that kind of fluff," she replied, chuckling nervously, "the OTHER kind..."

Eager to jump on the subject changing, she decided to move forward. "Ah, this Succubus Nurse story sounds interesting," she said excitedly, "I've always had a thing for fish out of water stories, and it sounds like a genuinely funny book. Oh! How about the tale of the Four Heroes of Light? Or perhaps the tale of the Golden Land? Those tales that speak of whole new worlds and magics not known by our own world? Do you fancy those as well? I still am quite fond of them even now..."

She blushed and chuckled a bit at Dam's compliment. "Well, I most certainly enjoy speaking with you as well," she said, "you're a borderline encyclopedia of literature. You speak of some stories I've never heard of before, and while some are rather...embarrassing, to an extent, a lot of them seem very interesting. If you could, I'd love to read some of your own people's works sometime. I'd love to read literature from your homeland. It would give me a whole new perspective on stories."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » November 25th, 2014, 6:57 pm

marcus stepped into the room after he was invited in and he slowly walked over to helia as she started to repeat her story to lilly, he holds one of her hands as starts to stroke her hand as she told her story again showing he was there for her if he needed her, he let the two talk to one another but wasnt sure what he could say or do right now.

"oh dont worry im sure i have several good uses for you~" alicia said as she giggled with mimi as she watches her drink her next shot from her finger, she then mentioned it about chucking it in the air and catching it "awww come on you know you want to" she said playfully nudging mimi with a wink "your secretly submissive and wanna be my slave for a week"

"hehe didnt want to be that 'random encounter' most adventurers encounter on the start of their journey huh?" alicia said as she smiled to mimi "I guess i understand, you just wanted company but avoid conflict huh?"

"then wont they just simply cheat and keep buying their 'glory' and not earn it?" Rosalie said as she looked rather displeased hearing that fame and glory could be bought, she let out a sigh as she looked herself over "I earn my glory... i earn my rights... yet people dont deserve it can buy it?" she said showing all the cuts in her clothes, the dirt and holes on her clothes from wear and tear before she leaned back to the bar.

"anyway... anything that would give me more energy... protein... anything" she said before looking back up at tyra "i obviously need to train and practise more to 'earn' my place in this world" she put alot of emphasise on the word earn

Clawfoot
Wild Horse
Wild Horse
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Clawfoot » November 26th, 2014, 5:26 pm

Feeling Marcus' hand on hers, Helia took strength from him as she braced for whatever Lily's reaction would be. Her heart was beating faster, time seeming to slow down as she awaited the outburst, or whimpers, or even hits. While she had opened up to Marcus, she didn't expect anyone to truly be okay with what she did...

Feeling Lily's hands on her shoulders, the large dragoness braced herself for any response. As she heard Lily's replies, she began to relax as it seemed that Lily had understood. It still wasn't easy to talk about her past or feelings, but Helia was grateful that her friends were taking it in stride.

' A lot alike? ' She thought, staring into the fiery gaze Lily now had in her eyes. She could sense an inner turmoil, a strong strength and sorrow in Lily's eyes as Lily sat in her lap. Helia made sure to readjust so Lily was comfortable.

Suddenly, Lily began to let out her feelings, her words strong and her speech telling of all she had gone through. Helia listened to Lily's speech, gently squeezing Marcus' and hugging Lily. What she was saying, made a lot of sense, but Helia was still afraid. Still, Lily was showing such strength, and being her for her through all that had happened. A spark lit in Helia's chest, the albino dragoness smiling softly as Lily closed her eyes.

Softly, Helia hugged Lily close to her, stroking her head and her back.

" Thank you Lily.. Thank you.." Helia said softly, before kissing her forehead. " Lily? You, haven't done anything wrong either."

Gently, she wrapped her tail halfway around Lily, hugging both her and Marcus close. She felt so close to them, a sense of peace radiating in her.
This is your story, write it as you will.

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » December 2nd, 2014, 9:17 pm

The skelly put up a small sign: "Un-alive-Union dispute due to workplace unsafety. It has been resovled."
Then he showed them that he had written down the order and quickly left for the kitchen.

---

Tyra raised her talons and feathers defensively. "Hey, I never said that the system is good... or works. I just tell you how it is. Though you might want to take a bath and give that to our... I think we have someone, who can sew around here... somewhere."
Finally, she nodded at her order. "Erm... I think you want the... wow, we actually have protein shakes! Wait... I am supposed to make those? But I have no eggs around here! Wait... NO! Its not even that time of the month yet! Anyways, I suggest the Cheese-steak sandwich. And some salad for the vitamins. Ok? I'll figure out how to get some eggs around here. Non-Tyra eggs!"

---

Dam nodded eagerly at Elena's mentioned stories. "Oh you flatter me!" he giggled, blushing a bit deeper and wriggling on his chair. The notion of her reading some of the work from hell made him edge up. "Of course you can. I even have some here!" He got up in a flash, his tail swooshing left and right eagerly. "COME! I can borrow you a few! I got them in the back!"

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » December 2nd, 2014, 9:19 pm

Tyler just looked confused. "Undead worker's union? Now I've heard everything..." He thought.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.