The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Unholy Lows (Evil Brothel RP)

Dead RP's go here
LawAndChaos
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Re: Unholy Lows (Evil Brothel RP)

Post by LawAndChaos » January 14th, 2015, 4:18 am

Lily let out a small sigh as she gave the back of her head a firm smack. "Don't mind that," she said, sighing, "and it's fine, I don't mind the--"

"View~" her back mouth finished suddenly, Lily responding by once again giving her mouth a firm smack. "Honestly, I think I ended up bearing myself a little too much. Normally my back mouth is less of a chatterbox. It can talk, but---"

"I only speak truths!" the back mouth interjected, "whatever comes out of me is always true! Of course I'm not supposed to be talking out of here, 'cause I got it under control a long time ago!"

Another smack.

"Honestly, I guess all this talk of past history and getting all shaken up's left me a bit...'honest' so to speak," Lily continued. She was a bit nervous now; her back mouth was normally under control, but with the state she was in, there was no telling what would come out. She scratched her chin, slightly concerned; would they figure out she was spying on them while they were---NO! Don't think about it!! If you do---

"I was spying on you while you were having a three-ACK!!"

Lily had reached back and yanked violently on her back mouth's tongue, rolling around on the floor as she struggled to keep a firm hold on it, preventing her back mouth from continuing to speak. "Dammit, you blabbermouth!" she shouted at herself, "stop talking already!!!"

"Buh we shoull be mo aahnest nao!" her back mouth murmured, barely forming words thanks to Lily's efforts to restain it, "thay shoull know abao it!"

Lily simply sighed in irritation, her rolling form coming to a stop at the foot of her bed. "Ah, fine, whatever, but I'll say it myself!" She got back to her feet, letting out a small sigh, her face red.

"Ok, so I should level with you guys. I spied on you while you were in that threesome. It was hot. And after finally confessing and everything, and coming to terms with all of...the things...I suddenly noticed you two were in towels. And of course, me being dumb, my mind ended up drifting back to...that. So...yeah. I don't expect you to forgive this pervy chef for something like that. But for what its worth...I'm sorry. Again."
==================================================
Elena smiled a bit at Dam. He really was such a charming young man. Although maybe a bit 'too' young; he was more energetic than a kid in a candy store; if she had told him she was going to take him away to some far away land to journey with her, she imagined his heart and head would probably explode in 7 different colors. The absurd thought made her chuckle a bit. Still, she scratched her head at his proposition. 'Dramatic readings?' Admittedly she hadn't quite agreed to that idea, but thinking about it, it only made sense. What the heck was she hoping for? To silently read it while Dam explained things she didn't understand? How selfish! She shook her head angrily that she had made such a selfish and closedminded notion! She felt a little discouraged that she hadn't came up with the idea herself; this was a more enjoyable idea, for both her and him. All the same she was glad he had thought of it; she had always had a fondness for acting, so maybe she could 'sharpen her chops' or whatever it was the actors called rehersals.

Then came a new worry; what if she failed to meet Dam's expectations? She loved theatre, and she loved plays especially, but she had only tried her hand at acting a few times. What if he didn't like her performance? The last thing she wanted to do after all this was disappoint him with a sub-par performance! No! She would bear her soul for this! Even if it required her to be completely in character!

She gave Dam a confident smile as he spoke, and nodded in agreement to his words.

"I would be honored, Dam," she replied, "let us begin!"
=====================================================================
Mimi let out a small sigh as she slid across the counter, slipping over Alicia's body. Before Alicia knew it, Mimi had engulfed her from the neck down in a strange but warm and comforting cocoon of slimy-ness. She placed her cheek onto Alicia's, rubbing against her affectionately. "You might feel that way, but this isn't a prison, Alicia, trust me. Where would you be right now without this place? Truth is, people like us can just enjoy ourselves and have fun. And you're not stupid. As far as I'm concerned, you're a smart, charming young woman who deserves to be treated well." She gave Alicia a gentle smile, and a hand emerged from Mimi's mass, running a single dainty finger along Alicia's ear before massaging the back of her neck.

"And you're also the winner, so don't be so down on yourself. Just learn to relax and have fun. You're not here to be a prisoner. And if someone tries to make you feel otherwise, they'll deal with me personally. After all, I'm yours now, right?"
=====================================================================
The steam had begun to cascade across the hall. For some odd reason, the steam from Baldr's shower had begun to shift down the halls, a draft catching it and sending small puffs of steam into adjacent rooms. Baldr remained oblivious, however. Completely clean, he was now sitting and meditating under the water, enjoying the warmth on his back and shoulders as he closed his eyes and relaxed. He had long forgot the last time he had actually done this. It seemed now though that despite Hel giving him the job here, he had a ridiculous amount of free time. He supposed that was something everyone among the staff seemed to have; Hel's magic did a lot around here, and as such few people actually needed to do any real work. He had to admit it was a brilliant setup; people only did what they enjoyed doing. Perhaps he'd work on some of his hobbies a bit, once he'd relaxed a bit more.

Meanwhile the steam inexplicably continued to pour along the hall, small puffs of it slipping under people's doors.

Clawfoot
Wild Horse
Wild Horse
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Clawfoot » January 14th, 2015, 6:56 am

Hearing Lily explain about her mouth and its honest tendencies, Helia smiled and even blushed as she heard the comment of the view. Turning to Marcus, she smirked.

" Yeah, the view is great. But still it is much better underneath the towel. " She teased Marcus, before turning back to blushing as Lily had an interesting dispute with her back mouth. It looked interesting nonetheless, Helia's ears burning red as Lily began to talk about peeping in one them. Steadily as Lily wrestled with her back mouth, a slight tent rose from the front of her towel as she thought about it, patting her boner lightly as Lily rolled on the floor near them.

Watching her get up Helia listened to Lily admitting that she watched them while blushing. A smile began to grow on Helia's face, her tent getting more prominent as she watched Lily get flustered. Thinking a bit, Helia nodded before speaking up.

" I don't mind if you were watching, or a bit pervy. Hell, my libido itself is pretty high so I know about being pervy. To be honest, I kinda knew you might have been watching. After all, I did find you in the closet with the scent of sex. " Helia giggled, before patting Marcus's back." And if your back mouth keeps talking to much, maybe you just need to stuff it with something like Marcus stuffed me. "

Though she was blushing, the recent fun times and letting out her deepest secrets left her with a calm attitude and relaxed mood.

" I forgive you Lily, and hope you aren't too embarrassed. "
This is your story, write it as you will.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » January 14th, 2015, 4:22 pm

After Tyler had fallen asleep, Tina noticed the steam and followed it, wondering where it was coming from... and why it was going across the hall. She followed it to see a naked human in the shower, she stares for a bit, wondering if he knows she's here...
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » January 20th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Tyra let out a sigh and shook her head. "I do sound like my mommy..." he laughed softly. "Sorry... but I had to patch up so many silly fletchlings and chicks in my time." The water began to run and Tyra let took a step back. "Wait... I'll scrub you down..." she offered and turned around "Just let me get the uniform off... I can't let it get too wet. Still gotta serve drinks afterwards..." suddenly she stopped "You are not uncomfortable with me scrubbing you down, are you?"

---

Dam trippled to the sofa with a huge smile on his face and began flipping through the book. Looking up hopefully, he padded to his side and offered half of the book. "Come, lets get this play on the road. We should start at the beginning."
(I have a few issues here... I'll post more useful stuff about the play next post, ok?)

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » January 29th, 2015, 12:33 am

Alicia looked to mimi with a half drunken and confused state, one eye was open normaly as the other was half closed "where would I be?... I dunno, I'd be my own woman that fe'sure 'hic'" alicia said as she looked down and noticed mimi had wrapped around her and encased her in her body not doubt as a form Hugging.
"Wait... I win? But... You 'ardly look drunk" alicia said as she dropped her head on Mimi's shoulder then chuckled "hehehe is this your act of friendship Huh?" Alicia said after chuckling as she then looked up at mimi "weeell we can't leave the bar 'ust yet, sooooo wadda ya wanna doo?~" Alicia said her voice slurred it was clear she was obviously drunk

Rosalie was about to start washing herself before Tyra said she would wash her if she was okay with it, Rosalie laughed softly as she blushes and rubbed the back of her head as she glanced back at tyra.
"To be honest... I was hoping you would offer... I'm... Im a cluts and hopeless when it comes to washing, heck if left to it I wouldn't even be here in this water unless it was for training... Or to clean a wound" she looked down her body as she remembered how badly she had be scratched and scarred on her journey "hygiene was never my strong suit"

Marcus watched and listened in awe as lilly seemed to be having a dispute with her second mouth, was it like a split personality? Just a more honest side of her?
He was snapped back to reality as he felt helia pat him on his back as he looked up at her blushing "hehe yeah I can't deny that the view is better under the towel but your still good looking with the towel on either way" his face burned bright red as helia then mentioned about lilly spying on them and that he would stuff Lilly's back mouth to which he looked away shyly "and you tell me one step at a time" he mumbles as he crosses his legs and places his hands so they cover his crotch hiding the erection slowly arising

LawAndChaos
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by LawAndChaos » January 30th, 2015, 3:09 am

Mimi gently nipped Alicia's ear as she let out a small chuckle. "Well, I tend to get...weird when I drink too much. Right now I'm actually very buzzed. One more drink and...well, suffice to say I'd probably collapse in a puddle~" She gave Alicia's breasts a squeeze, shifting them about inside her soft gelatinous form as she scratched her chin. "Wadda I wanna do?" she asked jokingly, tilting her head upwards as if in thought, "I thought you were the one who was supposed to be giving the orders~" Mimi moved in and gave Alicia a gentle peck on the cheek, a hand rising up and moving Alicia's head so they were face to face in Mimi's odd embrace. Mimi moved away from Alicia's body, her form reappearing as she mashed her breasts against Alicia's, her hips gyrating a little as she pressed their foreheads together.

"What do you WANT me to do, Alicia~?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lily let out a gasp and her face flushed at the suggestion of 'stuffing her back mouth.' She twiddled her thumbs for a moment before moving her gaze to her feet. Was Helia suggesting...? She hadn't really tried it before...she admitted that Helia's jest had left her rather curious. She had gotten a great view of Helia's...'broadsword.' It was really something. To put that inside her back mouth...how would that feel? She shook her head of the thoughts quickly; she was a little turned on but luckily had caught herself before her imagination got going.

"Well, it's just, I've kinda developed it over the time I've spent traveling," she began, "I mean...women and even herms are really..." She trailed off, her eyes skyward as she even drooled a little bit recalling the time she got to see a herm in full glory in a mixed bathouse. Something about it really got her going, despite her circumstances. Ack! No! She shook her head again, bowing quickly.

"I'm sorry!" she exclaimed suddenly, "thank you for forgiving me!"

Turning her attention to Marcus, she crossed her arms. "And Marcus," she said, "for you, I'll make an exception. Since we're already lurching headfirst into this type of conversation, I'll make a few things clear."

"If you ever need it, and Helia cannot provide, mouth only," she said bluntly, her face flushing a little bit as she averted her gaze, "you may be one of those earnest young men, so to speak, but if there's any ass you're tappin' it's Helia's only. Would that work for you, Helia?"

"I imagine that's rather out of the blue, should probably explain myself. Well, you see, I mean, truth is...I, um...Helia, you're really, you know, nice, warm, kind and gentle--and Marcus is too, just...you know...I don't want to exclude him, because he's important to you, and I think you're really attractive, and, well...you know...um..."

"I wanna do it with you!"

"Oh goddamn it back mouth will you just shut the fu--"

"I wanna do it lots! It's okay if I can't be a girlfriend. But I like you guys a whole lot, so I wanna be close to you!"

The wrestling match continued. "Goddamn it you stupid piggybacking blabbermouth I swear to god I'll tie your damn tongue in a knot for three weeks--"
Rolling around the room once more, Lily continued to argue with her back mouth, bouncing back and forth from one wall to the next as she tumbled across the floor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baldr finally turned the water off, letting the last of the water drip off his frame as he took a moment to stretch. Getting a good look at himself, he let out a small sigh of irritation; it seemed like the time meditating had left him 'unsettled.' He should've known better than to meditate in the shower like that; the hot water always made him drowsy whenever he spent too much time in there. And of course, whenever he got drowsy, his mind tended to wander, and it seemed like his other half had decided to wander into the memories of sex with Tyra and Hel. "Ah, dammit," he muttered to himself, "now what the hell am I supposed to do?"

He took a moment to think about his options. If he didn't at least get some release he was probably going to be pent up for the rest of the day. Closing his eyes and letting out a sigh, he turned and strolled out of the shower, oblivious to the sneaky individual that had made their way into his room. Glancing to the side, his eyes widened as he saw the door had been left wide open. Quickly he rushed to it, snapping it shut before anyone could have the chance to walk by. Leaning back against the door, he let out a quick huff of relief.

"That was close."

Only now did his gaze fall, right onto Tina, standing right in front of him and looking right at him.

Oh shit. Quick! Think of something to say! Anything to make this situation less awkward!

"Uhh...hi?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elena let out a small chuckle as she sat next to Dam, taking her half of the book. She admitted it would probably be tough to follow everything, but she figured it would be worth it.

"So, we shall start here," she said, reading the text, "I see...Dam, you're welcome to start us off. I'll follow your lead."

(Not much here for now. Will have more next post.)

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » January 30th, 2015, 4:07 pm

Tina looks up and smiles. "Hi there, do you need help with that?" She goes over to touch the cock... it was quite apparent that the kitten was horny.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

Clawfoot
Wild Horse
Wild Horse
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Clawfoot » January 31st, 2015, 5:20 pm

Hearing that he also loved the view underneath with that cheeky comment, Helia beamed in embarrassment as she cuddled with him. Hearing him mumble, she rubbed the back of her head.

" Yeah, sorry. I guess I kinda relaxed too much huh?" Helia said, before returning her gaze to Lily. All the while her tail wrapped around Marcus' waist." Honestly, talking about the stuff that had been locked up really has a way of helping you relax." Seeing Lily react to her comment, Helia just had to chuckle even more, moving her hips forward to make her tent more pronounced and to tease the yuki-onna more.

She certainly seemed to be thinking over her offer, as Helia could see the gears working in her head. It was adorable! Anyway, getting her mind back to the world Helia listened as Lily continued talking. Once again Lily was drifting off into space, probably imagining all kinds of naughty deeds and whatnot. Hell, Helia couldn't guess half the adventures that Lily had gotten herself into. With her returning to space, Helia laughed softly.

" It is ok Lily, you don't have to be sorry. I bet it was exciting none the less. Like Marcus." Helia smiled, before the conversation began to change to Marcus.

Lily began to actually flirt with Marcus as well, Helia cracking a smile as heard Lily asking Marcus to use her mouth.

" Oh Lily, very naughty~!" Helia said, smirking as her tent began to grow. She naughtily squeezed Marcus' ass, giggling." Well, that certainly sounds reasonable. If Marcus can't pump my pussy of fill my ass, I wouldn't mind. Is that ok baby?" She turned to Marcus, smiling.

Turning back to Lily, she smiled as she explained herself.

" Thank you Lily, for including Marcus as well." Helia said, before looking surprised as Lily once again began to fight with her back mouth. Seeing her tumble with her back mouth on the floor, Helia blushed as she thought over the words her back mouth had spoken.

Gently using her hands, she grabbed Lily and held her still, using one hand to grab Lily's back tongue.

" Don't hurt yourself Lily!" She said, keeping Lily steady.
This is your story, write it as you will.

Smashiku
Bocoe
Bocoe
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Smashiku » February 1st, 2015, 4:55 pm

-Nightmare-

Listening to the flower girl, he seem to understand about the spell to cause offensive magic, powers ect to not work. Once she finish talking, hearing the last bit, he smiled slightly. ''Huh.. Well, I'm fine with that... Good to know that I can cause some comfort..'' With that, he got up from his seat. ''Well.. I might as well explore this building..''

(Might not be a lot, but laptop is getting some problems.. ^^')

Yorick_the_jester
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Yorick_the_jester » February 6th, 2015, 5:06 pm

Tyra smiled gently and dropped the last of her clothes off. "Oh, it's ok. Its never too late to learn a bit about hygiene and cleanliness. My tribe is actually a bit overly on it because of the bad name we harpies have if it comes to body odor." She then turned to Rosalie and held out her feathery wings, letting the falling water soak into them. Then she grabbed a bottle of shampoo and rubbed them together, making them bubble and foam like a huge, multicoloured sponge.
She stepped closer to Rosalie with a soft smile and slowly grabbed her hair. "You have to start from the top and wash to the ends." Tyra explained gently while she massaged the foam into the warrior's hair. "Now just relax..."
Her soft, wet wings slowly moved lower and to her shoulders, their warm foamy goodness flowing over Rosalie. "Should I go softer or a bit rougher?"

----

Viola looked after the leaving Nightmare. "Of course. Feel free to examine our building to your hearts content. But please keep out of the clearly marked employees only area. We want to ensure that our employees may recuperate in a homely and peaceful area. Though we are aware that not all homes are peaceful."

---

Dam nodded and began to read.
*First scene*
Characters:
The Demon Lord - The devil, lord of evil and overall grumpy fellow
Hel - The devil's grandmother
Garrutz - A freshly made violence demon
Andrealpha - A freshly made lust demon
Hypnis - A freshly made sadness demon

"I think I'll take the male characters... Garrzutz and the lord are guys. Hypnis changes characteristics a lot... but I think they are male at that point..."

*Enter TDL and Hel*

"Granny Hel, we have sunk to the lows of the dark kingdoms. Banished as we are, we shall make our kingdom here and in this world. Though my goals were high and my ambition let me soar, this will be the resting place of our old glory and the height of our new realm. Vile as we are now, we are whole, free, full of hope and ideals of future glory."

Dam took a breath and held out his hand
"Though we only serve in the dark, we shall never serve in heaven! Let our enemies howl in despair for we are free, strong and though beaten, we shall never be defeated! This is the beginning of content! The birth of demonhood!

Dam looked over to Elena.
"So, granny, how shall we call this land of woe and sorrow?"

Dam held the book eagerly under Elena's nose, obviously enjoying himself while haming through the play.