The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Galactic War RP

Dead RP's go here
blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Galactic War RP

Post by blackdemonknight » March 31st, 2014, 9:58 pm

Kyle was in the training room practicing his sword combat while his sister watches. He was doing pretty well for himself defeating each of the training droids that came at him. Ivy bored increases the droids training setting by two levels. Kyle taken by surprise struggles at first but managed to beat the last droid and looks to see Ivy laughing

"Ivy! Don't do that next time" Kyle said putting his sword away

"Sorry but it was so worth it" Ivy said laughing.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Galactic War RP

Post by Red Mage pro » April 1st, 2014, 2:58 am

Tom saw the children playing around...well really they were training but that Ivy girl was messing around with that Kyle guy and set the difficulty of the training up higher to mess with him. Tom kept to himself as he sat over by a table by himself. It been some time since the empire took his love...but he was still determined to get her back even with this batch of rebels he joined recently to help find his love. Tom sat there as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet to stare at the picture of him and his love together...oh how he hoped he get to hold her again in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan sat at his desk and was handling paperwork for Sarah. He could see Sarah had once again caused a servre amount of damage to property again and he sighed. "Man Sarah I gotta keep a tab on you with how many explosives you take with you," Jordan mentioned to himself as he put away a file of the latest bounty Sarah had completed. He had been living at this base Sarah and him owned together handling bounty jobs. He didn't mind being the paperboy for Sarah. It was better than his old life.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » April 1st, 2014, 12:07 pm

Sarah walked into the office and placed her helmet on the desk, "well another bounty done, hey Jordan?" She leaned closer to him with a huge smile on her face "I got ya something" he face was inches away from his face before she moved back and slammed her hand on the table,
"More paperwork!" She said with a smile "well I don't know how badly the damage is... Care to tell me?"

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 1st, 2014, 12:33 pm

Jordan was now putting away the last piece of paperwork before seeing Sarah walk in. "Oh hey Sarah congrats!" Jordan said smiling back at Sarah happy to see her. Sarah then mentioned she got him something. "Ohh? What did you get me Sarah??" Jordan asked curious. He never figured Sarah was the type to go out and get someone something but it m- Sarah slammed her hand down to show more paperwork. Jordan then did a face palm "Oh...that's what you meant..." Jordan said. "Well let me see here...building destroyed...fire hydrant destroyed...then all this damage and that adds up...." Jordan muttered to himself using a calculator he had on him. Once he totaled it up he showed the calculator with the cost of damages on it for Sarah to read. "Here's the cost for damages...I should probably worry about what you're using to cause such destruction..."

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » April 2nd, 2014, 12:55 am

Ice enters and sees the two cat siblings argueing. He looks at Tom and said "Hey Tom, how are you doing?" She was hopeing he was okay, everyone here in the Rebols lost someone to the Empire and all had there reasons to be the one to take Lord Despair down but she was one of the few that didn't want to outright kill him, even through she lost her family and home she was raised to understand that you do not kill for vengence.

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 2nd, 2014, 1:01 am

Tom heard someone call his name. He looked up to see Ice. "Oh hey there Ice. I'm doing fine. How are you doing?" Tom said giving Ice a friendly smile. He didn't mind Ice that much. Funny how her name was Ice and she was pretty easy to talk to. "Anything new?" Tom then added on as he leaned back in his seat putting away his picture.

Keegan
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by Keegan » April 2nd, 2014, 2:38 am

A small prisoner transport starts to make it's way to the rebol base before sending out a message to the base.. " This is the Fallen Star contacking base do you read me?" The prison transport has been modfied over the years to have better weapons and engines. The captin of the ship waits for a few moments before sending the massage once more." This is the Fallen Star am i clear to land?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crim is at the computer as the message comes in and sends one back." All clear Fallen Star and welcome back" The raven would say before he would get up needing a break as he heads into another room. He would see Ivy teasing Kyle woundering what she did this time. Then nods his head over to Tom and Ice." Hello there everyone looks like i missed out on the fun Ivy." would say to her and grins abit before looking over to Ice and Tom once more." Zack just got back and is docking now."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » April 2nd, 2014, 8:42 am

Sarah waited as Jordan started to calculate all the damages that she had done, she noticed that he faced palmed when she showed it was the paperwork, was he expecting something else?
He then mentioned about being worried about what was being used to cause such damage "well that's obvious... Detonators, flammable or potentially explosive equipment... The usual stuff" she said as she looked at the paperwork yet she looked like she was about to fall asleep just reading it all "so what's our profit margin today? Or are the employers bitching about too much damage?"

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal

Post by Red Mage pro » April 2nd, 2014, 11:20 am

Jordan finally got done with the paperwork Sarah gave him. "Well we always have employers complaining about our services. but today must be a good day since we somehow made more than we lost from damages. If you want me to be more specific we at least made the thousands in profit compared to last week where we hardly made any. But then again that was a slow week." Jordan rambled on.

Meanwhile his little scout bot floated around and flew into the room playing music. It was nice and soothing music to relax the mind.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » April 2nd, 2014, 11:26 am

Sarah smiled hearing that they actually made a profit and a big one (for them) at that "awesome! That does make a change from last week I mean sure hunting down common street thugs is fun an all... Actually no it's not... That's probably why I blow up more stuff then I should" she said rubbing the back of her neck with a sheepish grin.
She then looked to the scout bot which was playing music as it floated around, "Jordan... What did I tell you about that thing? If it plays music it can't be sappy or anything like that" she said before turning back to him "remember this is a business not a dating service"