The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Galactic War RP

Dead RP's go here
BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: Galactic War RP

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 23rd, 2014, 7:58 pm

Tyler was finally finished after a couple of hours, he let out a large sigh of relief. "Finally done..." He said, quite tired out by the whole thing.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » October 24th, 2014, 3:12 am

"Cheers pal! Hehe it's nice to be appreciated like that" Kane said with a smile as he rubbed the back of his head "I'll see if I can tinker with this and see if I can get it to work while keeping its form, I think Rose prefers it stays this way" he said glancing at the weapon "maybe if I can get it right we could mass produce it...."

Sarah finally made it across the bridge and waited for the others, she was out of range to attack the guy with the jetpack

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » October 24th, 2014, 4:34 am

Tom smirked and nodded. "Alright man. If you can do that, that would help out a lot for us. Besides I know you can figure most stuff out the rest of us couldn't just given a bit of time...sorry Tina got distracted...hey you ok there?" Tom said waving his hand infront of Tina.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » October 24th, 2014, 12:24 pm

The shot hit the players jetpack causing it to explode elminating him. Kyle sighs in relief and said "That's the last of them, we should cross and join Sarah on the other side, I doubt there was any other players here intending to take us out." He said and motions for Jordan to go ahead "After you."

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 24th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Tina frowned "Tyler said Dan didn't make, he was gone... what does it mean?" She was too na

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 24th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Rose takes a look at the organs and the bones in each limb to see if he got it all right. "Hmm. Seems good..wow I'm impressed." She smiled. "You know how to stitch up cuts, right? If not I can help you on that one." She said to him.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » October 24th, 2014, 2:31 pm

Jordan smirked as the target was hit and exploded. First mistake was meeting us, second was attacking us. Jordan thought as he heard Kyle say they should get across. "On it." Jordan said walking across the bridge he got across and nodded to Sarah. "Good work Sarah." Jordan simply said.

(Tom)

Tom felt a bit of him hurt on the inside when he heard Tina's question making him realize Tina might have lost a dear friend to the empire...he then shuddered thinking about what he would tell his own daughter if her mother was dead. Fuck....shit what do I say here...? Tom thought as he stared at her. "Well...Tina listen I'm in no power to tell you this. I think you should ask Tyler and have him answer you honestly. You have a right to know and he shouldn't hold it from you." Tom said not wanting to be the one who makes the girl cry if he had to tell her the truth.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss

Post by BinaryHedgehog » October 24th, 2014, 3:35 pm

Tina nodded her head, she was still disturbed by what happened, though.
----------
Tyler smiled and then said: "Not really, I patch people up, not stitch them together."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » October 26th, 2014, 12:06 am

Sarah waited for them on the other side of the chasm "thanks but we really shouldn't linger too long, seems the others are setting traps for eachother... Kinda pointless given it just wastes ammo and resources"

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 26th, 2014, 12:34 am

"Well I can show you." She said and gets out some string with a needle at the end of it. She gets another and gives it to Tyler to repeat what she does on the left arm while she does the right arm. "Just do what I do." She said and starts to stitch up the cut.
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!