The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Endless Frontier

Dead RP's go here
Syn972
Eel
Eel
Favorite Character: Zu

Re: Endless Frontier

Post by Syn972 » October 13th, 2014, 3:30 am

Lashing his teeth Zephyr gripped his side holstering his pistol with the remaining hand aiming in the direction the blades origin great first he nearly goes deaf now his left arm become a potential hindrance thanks to the green mean giants over here what a fan tucking fastic day it been so far. Aiming at the supposed leader of the group the feline leveled a glare on him analyzing any prospective means to handling the situation but without knowing for sure exactly what those blades came from he was well aware that there were practically sitting ducks, then there was the giant walking talking tank that
Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footprints on the moon.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » October 23rd, 2014, 11:14 pm

-planetside-

sarah was shocked that one of the crew, namely Hediki stepped forward and announced that he was the leader of the group, she was conflicted between slapping him and correcting him that she was the leader, applauding him for having the guts to try and stand up to a creature like that and slapping him at the same time for such stupidity but right now the wounds on her team was more important.
crouching down next to Zephyr she made him lower his weapon "you ok soldier? its nothing serious dont worry, this is easily patched up" she said then looked at the others "look we need to get out of-" before sarah could finish she could hear the creatures leader speak out.

"oi you! hunk-a junk! stay quiet or else we turn ya into tiny scrap! you!" the creature then pointed to Hediki "me and you! one on one fight! humi vs ork! lets see whos tougher!" he shouted as he then pounded his chest and stepped forward "no gunz, just fists and choppas! or what ever you humies use" the other orks then started to stomp on the ground and pound the ground with their weapons and started a sort of war chant.

"hey hediki... you sure you wanna do this kid?" sarah said now looking at him

________________________________________________________________________________

-ship information room-

as jordan looked under the desk he could see that there was a small round looking creature chewing on the wiring, the electricity didnt seem to bother it but the moment the light touched it, it froze in place for a few moments before suddenly spinning around to look at jordan, it had huge wide eyes, it seemed to stare at jordan for awhile before it let out a growl, as its mouth opened he could see it had many teeth, like a shark it had several sharp teeth in several rows.

-ship hallways-

( Eliza)

as eliza went through the corridors towards the engineering section she came across a T-junction, thanks to the halls being made of metal she could hear several voices but she would have great difficulty distinguishing which direction they came from.

"whatz we doing here again? boss doesnt think we can handlez the humies and fuzzies does he?"
"wez need to stop themz fixing thingz they lasting too long, wez need to keep breaking thingz while big boss fights on planet"
"datz why we az the squigz, theyz can chew through owt!"
several high pitched voices could be heard as they continued talking.

(ok ill be doing a post for each group as they move as a reaction post. seeing as when the characters move now the invaders will be moving. i didnt forget anyone, if you didnt get anything... you will soon 8-) )

TnubE
Mouth
Mouth
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by TnubE » October 24th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Theo turns to Hediki that was willing to say that he was the leader. "..." He didn't think that the creatures would by that but seeing that none of them payed much attention to Theo he held a semtex grenade behind him.

(Will post ship part of my post later)
"Nobody gives me instructions! I shall destroy everything!

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Red Mage pro » October 24th, 2014, 3:08 pm

(On the planet)

Lucy kept her weapon aimed at the alien as he told Hediki to face him one on one. This seemed to be rather one sided with the alien being much bigger and stronger than Hediki so if Hediki could just use speed and out move the alien he might have a chance. But she wasn't sure what was gonna happen as Sarah just asked if Hediki was sure about this. "What's your order commander?" Lucy asked outloud to both Hediki and Sarah to keep up the act for now.

Zane moved forward now seeing the group of odd people in some sort of armor. The armor looked rather heavy and hard to move in. He saw one of the aliens challenging one of the odd people in armor into a one on one fight which made Zane softly growl to himself at the alien. He held his spear close to him ready to use if needed.

(In the information room)

Jordan saw a small little creature eating at some of the wires causing damage. It turned to Jordan giving him almost like a innocent look with its huge eyes having no effect on Jordan as his eyes turned to red again as he suddenly aimed and shot at the creature. He had to kill it before it did more damage to the computers.

(Engine room)

Mark heard the group getting ready one volunteering to stay having his armor on and everything. "Ok then...Robin will stay here to defend the engine room I will be heading out to try and defend the rest of the ship. I think one more person in here protecting the engines would be a good idea so we don't have many enemies overwhelming Robin since we don't know how many there are. Ok people let's hurry and move out we need to eliminate the threat quickly." Mark said taking lead outside the engine room leaving it up to the others if they were to leave one more person behind with Robin to defend. Outside the engine room he saw one person running through the hallways in the direction of the engine room. It was a girl running as Mark waved his hand to Eliza. "Hey you ok?" he called out to her.
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

1337Wings
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by 1337Wings » October 24th, 2014, 7:48 pm

(On the Planet)
"If you could crush us as easily as you say, then why have you not done so? As for your pathetic attempt at intimidating me, I highly doubt that your inferior weaponry could penetrate my plating." Chirox replied to the enemy's comment.
(On the Ship)
Ivanava started to traverse the hallways, en route to the engineering bay, where she could equip herself better. She checked all the corners, listening for voices.
I do enjoy sonic 06, but for one reason and one reason only:
Spoiler
Show

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Shroomz » October 24th, 2014, 9:32 pm

Voices were the last thing Eliza wanted to hear. She almost squeaked aloud when she heard them, but she restrained the impulse and stayed behind the corners of the hallway, controlling her breathing. Try as she might, she could barely understand what these alien creatures were saying to each other. Then, Mark called out to her. Her first reaction was to tense up and panic, then she furiously waved her arms at him and raised a finger to her lips, her eyes almost pleading, hoping they hadn't been heard.

Aren thought for a bit before deciding to stick with Robin after all. His whip-like creation would make a lot of noise being dragged around, and he figured he'd need the element of surprise to accomplish much with it. As a result, he goes to stand out of view from the entry door, and prepares for the long haul.
"Got any twos?" "I got two pairs." "I call doubt!" "You didn't say Uno."

Adamanttg
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by Adamanttg » October 25th, 2014, 11:32 pm

Talia watched on in suspense as the situation unfolded before her. That dumbass from before was making wild claims that he was the CO of the group. I the enemy wasn't so stupid it'd be a certainty it would fail. Still it was probably better this way - even though she got the feeling she and the yellow hedgehog wouldn't be getting along in the future, it was probably better that she wasn't immediately gunned down in the field. More important was the rumbling of the ground. Her scope began shaking. It would be impossible to make any kind of shot like this. What a huge pain. She couldn't exactly relocate like this either. The only option was to stay put and keep waiting for her chance. Motioning gently to Athena to stay put and hidden, she remained still and continued waiting for the events to unfold.

Athena observed everything going on. She agreed with the actions of that man. Keeping Mistress Sarah safe was an absolute priority. If he hadn't stepped in, she would've had to have taken aggressive action to keep the Mistress safe. Well, strictly, that might not have been correct to say...there was one higher priority, but it was difficult to know if the two would interfere with each other with all the variables at play. She narrowed her eyes and focused on what was in front of her. Timing would be crucial here. But for now, she would have to wait. The advantage still laid with her. They didn't know she was here yet. And she would use that to it's fullest when the moment came.

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » October 26th, 2014, 6:46 am

Planet side...

Hediki kept his hands up as he turned his head back to his CO."Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck this up, Not again." He said giving Sarah a grin before he turned back to the alien leader. For those close enough, they could hear him utter "Lets just hope this works out better this time around."

He lowered his hands, taking a few more steps forward then snapped his fingers at the robot "Yo, can opener, put a lid on it and let me handle this." He said before putting his full attention on the alien leader. "So you want to challenge me like a man... or whatever the fuck you classify yourself as. Pfft,I bet my Ex-wife could kick your ass." He brought his fists up and made a fighting stance. His body bounced up and down. He was ready to make a dodge. "Com'on big boy, lets dance!". Only two thoughts came to his mind before the fight. One: He hoped tree girl was going to be able to back him up if he needed it, assuming she's still alive. Two: He wished he knew if he packed his hidden knife in his boot or not.

-Did he say wife?- Fisk thought as he made his way to Sarah and the wounded soldier named Zephyr. He spoke in a hushed tone. "First off, assuming captain badass makes it out of this, I'd like to request a new room. Now for the more serious shit, What the hell are we going to do?" He ripped off his shirt's right arm sleeve and offered it to Sarah to use for Zephyr's wound.

-----------

Medical Bay...

The team continued to keep the room fortified. Nami stayed at the computer, while Oda watched the door with his gun. Silence seemed to have filled the room for a few minutes Until Nami spoke. "Do you think this ship has sushi?" There was a sigh from Dr.Oda.

-----------

Robin....

Robin leaned back against a wall, looks down and crossed her arms. "Whats your name again?" She asks Aren. She doesn't look up to make eye contact. "If I haven't said it yet, my name is Robin. Honestly, I'm surprised I'm so calm right now. When I first got on the ship I was balling my eyes out because I had to say good by to my family." Who knows how long they would wait for, might as well strike up a conversation.

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun

Post by Shroomz » October 30th, 2014, 12:35 am

When Robin spoke, Aren pulled his scarf up a little higher, covering his mouth, and hiding his sympathetic frown. "Aren Volstad. Call me what you want. I... Well, I didn't have many people to say goodbye to when I left home. Just a few friends from school." He lifts the grip of his makeshift weapon. "Y'know, other people who could make stuff like this pretty easily." He pauses for a short time, thinking about other smalltalk, since his wrist console was currently powered down. "So, what background do you have for coming aboard a vessel like this? I'd assume technical engineering, or cybertronics, based on that suit?"
"Got any twos?" "I got two pairs." "I call doubt!" "You didn't say Uno."

Syn972
Eel
Eel

Post by Syn972 » November 3rd, 2014, 9:54 pm

Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footprints on the moon.