Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

Read the Terms and Conditions of this Forum
User avatar
TheOneTrueWizard
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 1
Joined: July 27th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Favorite Character: Vanilla

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

#19984

Postby TheOneTrueWizard » August 16th, 2014, 10:06 am

kalil wrote:do you even read what you write?
"your own suppositions" the hell man! you are the one that start justifying her status because she is a kid, first of all being a kid doesnt make you weak (ever hear about a kid called goku in a serie called dragon ball?) i was just presenting another point of view and you come and say im make stuff from my head.

did you even read what i wrote, i played the story mode with all characters and if a ghost attacks one of them and you hit the special attack, all of them will hit the ghost, cream is the only exception. you say zeta had the same plroblem, but i tested it she can hit bokkun freaking dodger of combos bokkun with her combo. but that is combo im talking about special attack you know unfailable counter rape special attack, guess wath with cream it fails, and because you like bringing status to the the discussion cream is a pretty fast character, so one of the fastest characters is the only one who misses the counter, makes sense.

and when i said cream is my favorite character? to play the game my favorite is blaze, for the rapes is zeta cream is not nearly my favorite, the reason i brought this is because playing the game as blaze i lost 1 life in the pumpking kindom, playing as tails amy zeta and rouge i lost 3 to 4 lifes because i let myself be raped so i could watch the animations. with cream i lost 3 credits, CREDITS. i didnt even make a continue with characters that i let be raped, with cream playing serious i lost 3 of 4 credits.

there is a huge diffference of peformace and just low health and low attack is not enough for such abismal difference.


Wow, that was truly ridiculous.

kalil wrote:being a kid doesnt make you weak (ever hear about a kid called goku in a serie called dragon ball?)

Really? You're going to justify your answers by using Goku of all people as a standard measurement? That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.
>Implying that Goku is a justifiable standard for all children in works of fiction
>Implying power level means absolutely anything in Dragonball
>Implying that power isn't just conveniently granted to Goku over and over again for no other purpose than 'plot powers'.

kalil wrote:cream is the only exception. you say zeta had the same plroblem, but i tested it she can hit bokkun freaking dodger of combos bokkun with her combo

You are literally basing your entire argument around the fact that her escape special doesn't hit two enemies. So what? A high speed level doesn't imply a quick special. It has been made very clear that every character must at least relate somewhat to their counterpart in the show. Guess what? Cream isn't exactly a baller fighter. She's a kid, that rarely fights. It makes perfect sense that she has little stamina and can't do much damage. Do you really expect some little kid who never ever fights to stand on even ground with a cyborg? Not to mention, you're claiming that Zeta never misses the end of a combo, despite the fact that several people earlier in this thread and the person who writes the guide have already pointed it out. Don't you think that just maybe the problem is on your fucking side?

kalil wrote:to play the game my favorite is blaze, for the rapes is zeta cream is not nearly my favorite

It's all too obvious you're trying to cover up your blatantly unwarranted defense of your favorite character. Why else would you get so riled up over a character that you never really play? You're whining because playing as a character who doesn't have a strong attack or health is just too difficult for you.

kalil wrote:i lost 1 life in the pumpking kindom, playing as tails amy zeta and rouge i lost 3 to 4 lifes because i let myself be raped so i could watch the animations. with cream i lost 3 credits, CREDITS


Top kek, nice cover up. It's pretty clear that you just suck and are mad because you can't beat it reasonable amount of lives left. So here's a suggestion: Get gud. Stop sucking. Quit blaming the game for your lack of skill.

If you don't like playing as Cream, then you have no reason to complain. Consider it an optional challenge (which still isn't that hard honestly). Or keep replying and watch your argument fall apart as you try to cover bullshit with more bullshit. Your argument is honestly a fucking mess of suppositions, incredulity and outright lies.
User avatar
NoPenNameGirl
Pen
Pen
Posts: 595
Joined: March 17th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Favorite Character: Sonic
Location: Brazil
Gender:

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

#19988

Postby NoPenNameGirl » August 16th, 2014, 11:26 am

May I remind you all that some characters are supposed to be unbalanced, because some represent, INDIRECTLY, Game Modes.

Like, Zeta is the Easy Mode, Cream is the Hard Mode. So Cream is supposed to be hard to play and advance as.
Image

"Te chamam de ladrão, de bicha, maconheiro. Transformam o país inteiro num puteiro. Pois assim se ganha mais dinheiro!"

-Cazuza
User avatar
troy168
Tentacle Trap
Tentacle Trap
Posts: 560
Joined: December 9th, 2013, 1:18 am
Favorite Character: Rouge

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

#20017

Postby troy168 » August 16th, 2014, 4:02 pm

TheOneTrueWizard wrote:
kalil wrote:do you even read what you write?
"your own suppositions" the hell man! you are the one that start justifying her status because she is a kid, first of all being a kid doesnt make you weak (ever hear about a kid called goku in a serie called dragon ball?) i was just presenting another point of view and you come and say im make stuff from my head.

did you even read what i wrote, i played the story mode with all characters and if a ghost attacks one of them and you hit the special attack, all of them will hit the ghost, cream is the only exception. you say zeta had the same plroblem, but i tested it she can hit bokkun freaking dodger of combos bokkun with her combo. but that is combo im talking about special attack you know unfailable counter rape special attack, guess wath with cream it fails, and because you like bringing status to the the discussion cream is a pretty fast character, so one of the fastest characters is the only one who misses the counter, makes sense.

and when i said cream is my favorite character? to play the game my favorite is blaze, for the rapes is zeta cream is not nearly my favorite, the reason i brought this is because playing the game as blaze i lost 1 life in the pumpking kindom, playing as tails amy zeta and rouge i lost 3 to 4 lifes because i let myself be raped so i could watch the animations. with cream i lost 3 credits, CREDITS. i didnt even make a continue with characters that i let be raped, with cream playing serious i lost 3 of 4 credits.

there is a huge diffference of peformace and just low health and low attack is not enough for such abismal difference.


Wow, that was truly ridiculous.

kalil wrote:being a kid doesnt make you weak (ever hear about a kid called goku in a serie called dragon ball?)

Really? You're going to justify your answers by using Goku of all people as a standard measurement? That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.
>Implying that Goku is a justifiable standard for all children in works of fiction
>Implying power level means absolutely anything in Dragonball
>Implying that power isn't just conveniently granted to Goku over and over again for no other purpose than 'plot powers'.

kalil wrote:cream is the only exception. you say zeta had the same plroblem, but i tested it she can hit bokkun freaking dodger of combos bokkun with her combo

You are literally basing your entire argument around the fact that her escape special doesn't hit two enemies. So what? A high speed level doesn't imply a quick special. It has been made very clear that every character must at least relate somewhat to their counterpart in the show. Guess what? Cream isn't exactly a baller fighter. She's a kid, that rarely fights. It makes perfect sense that she has little stamina and can't do much damage. Do you really expect some little kid who never ever fights to stand on even ground with a cyborg? Not to mention, you're claiming that Zeta never misses the end of a combo, despite the fact that several people earlier in this thread and the person who writes the guide have already pointed it out. Don't you think that just maybe the problem is on your fucking side?

kalil wrote:to play the game my favorite is blaze, for the rapes is zeta cream is not nearly my favorite

It's all too obvious you're trying to cover up your blatantly unwarranted defense of your favorite character. Why else would you get so riled up over a character that you never really play? You're whining because playing as a character who doesn't have a strong attack or health is just too difficult for you.

kalil wrote:i lost 1 life in the pumpking kindom, playing as tails amy zeta and rouge i lost 3 to 4 lifes because i let myself be raped so i could watch the animations. with cream i lost 3 credits, CREDITS


Top kek, nice cover up. It's pretty clear that you just suck and are mad because you can't beat it reasonable amount of lives left. So here's a suggestion: Get gud. Stop sucking. Quit blaming the game for your lack of skill.

If you don't like playing as Cream, then you have no reason to complain. Consider it an optional challenge (which still isn't that hard honestly). Or keep replying and watch your argument fall apart as you try to cover bullshit with more bullshit. Your argument is honestly a fucking mess of suppositions, incredulity and outright lies.


Then allow me to tell you in a short sentence that even you can understand...

What madders is skill, some people can easily beat the game as Cream, and have the same hard time with Zeta, while some of the others it's the opposite, and sometimes they both either play really well, or suck as both of those characters, the point I'm trying to make is that it depends on the skill of the player.
Spoiler: show
Image
shimmler
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 2
Joined: August 14th, 2014, 5:31 am
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

#20184

Postby shimmler » August 17th, 2014, 9:31 am

Sorry to ask again, but can anyone help with download link not working?
1terate
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 2
Joined: August 19th, 2014, 12:32 am

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

#20484

Postby 1terate » August 19th, 2014, 12:40 am

Sorry to register and post only about that but i've been a fan of this game since v3 or earlier, i can't remember exactly, but i saw that i had to go through the whole game again to see the new content, which i did twice, and the unlock feature hasn't worked for me. So could someone post their save files if you managed to unlock the new features?
Kadota
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 1
Joined: August 29th, 2014, 12:56 am
Favorite Character: Blaze

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

#21917

Postby Kadota » August 29th, 2014, 1:42 am

well it downloads fine but when i try opening it it closes, if anyone could help id greatly appreciate it
User avatar
BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Posts: 1827
Joined: March 17th, 2014, 1:02 am
Favorite Character: Cream
Location: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!
Contact:

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

#21921

Postby BinaryHedgehog » August 29th, 2014, 1:55 am

1terate wrote:Sorry to register and post only about that but i've been a fan of this game since v3 or earlier, i can't remember exactly, but i saw that i had to go through the whole game again to see the new content, which i did twice, and the unlock feature hasn't worked for me. So could someone post their save files if you managed to unlock the new features?

This is a bug that has been addressed. There is thread where you can download a fixed .exe file, it is also now in the main download.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.
Image
User avatar
NoPenNameGirl
Pen
Pen
Posts: 595
Joined: March 17th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Favorite Character: Sonic
Location: Brazil
Gender:

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

#21983

Postby NoPenNameGirl » August 30th, 2014, 1:26 am

Kadota wrote:well it downloads fine but when i try opening it it closes, if anyone could help id greatly appreciate it


Enter in \Logs in PX folder and look for a txt file called "OpenBorLog" and copy the error message on the botton of the log here, so I can see what the problem are.
Image

"Te chamam de ladrão, de bicha, maconheiro. Transformam o país inteiro num puteiro. Pois assim se ganha mais dinheiro!"

-Cazuza
Sasquatch180
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 14
Joined: September 6th, 2014, 9:02 am
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

#22568

Postby Sasquatch180 » September 6th, 2014, 9:07 am

I am really enjoying this update, but there is one thing bothering me about it - The Ghost/Phantom enemies in the new zone.

Now I'm not trying to whine or anything, but I feel the current intangibility ability they have right now is a bit broken. I don't really want to see it removed, but I would like to see an implementation of a "cooldown" on them that forces them to be solid for a few seconds before being able to become intangible again. As it is right now its a pain dealing with them, as they constantly zig-zag around the room, forcing you to avoid them and deal with them after other enemies since the intangibility thing will most likely result in your hits missing and them raping you.
kvenom
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 6
Joined: July 6th, 2014, 8:38 am
Favorite Character: Silver
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster 5.5

#23671

Postby kvenom » September 13th, 2014, 8:34 pm

Lyric wrote:(REVIEW: Part 1)
I played the game as Rouge. Have to say, storyline is even better than before, I love the new loading screens, and the voice acting for the new characters is INCREDIBLE. Brilliant idea with the gender-bending demons! The ghosts are difficult to fight, and are thus a nice challenge added to the game. Found that jump-kicks and rush attacks work well against them.

The many many references made me completely NOSTALGIA-GASM. Seriously, the armors from Sonic and the Black Knight, the tombstones reading "Gerald", "Shadow", and "Maria", the tombstone that read "Emerl". OMG I totally lost it at Emerl. One of my favorite characters!
The werehog boss almost had me squealing in delight from my seat. GENIUS!!!! :nerd:
What I absolutely loved was Castlevania music during the mansion levels! I AM A CASTLEVANIA HARDCORE ENTHUSIAST and that made my millennium!


Yeah, Ghost Lady&Werehog were amazing boss duo, even if they did not had animations for some characters(Cream/Blaze), they still had some iteresting battle strategy(although it goes A LOT cheaper with Blaze the cat). :D
I wonder, what's the name of that track, that was playing on the background?
It was awesome, although I never played the game it came from. :(
:pingas: - Behold the power of my Pingas Rocket!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest