New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

Humbirdo Games

Moderator: humbird0

User avatar
humbird0
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 19
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 11:01 pm
Favorite Character: Sally
Contact:

New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

#11752

Postby humbird0 » March 16th, 2014, 5:25 pm

Image

Download links: (It's a free game, so this is okay)
Game
Game + Level editor

Image Image Image

Humbird0 created this version on March 2014
This is a hentai Pokemon game which parodies the original game and the TV show. It has been in (slow) development for about 5 years. Most of the artwork was created by people at the Legend of Krystal forums. This is primarily a keyboard-controlled game. When you start the game, you can click on the translucent keyboard icon in the lower-left to customize your controls.
Image
Want to contribute pokemorphs to this game?
Pokemorphs planned
Pokemorphs we have so far! Image
rockeeroad
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 1
Joined: March 27th, 2014, 12:26 am
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

#12248

Postby rockeeroad » March 27th, 2014, 12:33 am

Your games are always great. Thanks mate. And never stop making em.
User avatar
DarkMatter
Chao
Chao
Posts: 289
Joined: March 31st, 2013, 12:45 am
Favorite Character: Tails
Contact:

Re: New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

#12251

Postby DarkMatter » March 27th, 2014, 4:27 am

I'm having a lot of fun and enjoying the humor. It still sucks though when you forget to save for a while and end up dying. Good work so far, I still need to beat it but I've been busy with school work and such ^^'.
Image
User avatar
Death-S0u1
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Posts: 75
Joined: October 21st, 2013, 1:35 am
Favorite Character: Zeta
Location: Tuscumbia Alabama
Contact:

Re: New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

#12260

Postby Death-S0u1 » March 27th, 2014, 8:15 pm

Awesome job keep up the good work love this game. 8-)
Gr1mmJow
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 1
Joined: May 28th, 2014, 12:42 pm
Favorite Character: Zeta

Re: New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

#14503

Postby Gr1mmJow » May 28th, 2014, 12:44 pm

can someone explain how you beat pikachu?
User avatar
BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Posts: 1827
Joined: March 17th, 2014, 1:02 am
Favorite Character: Cream
Location: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!
Contact:

Re: New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

#14562

Postby BinaryHedgehog » May 29th, 2014, 8:26 am

Gr1mmJow wrote:can someone explain how you beat pikachu?

Pleasure her by clicking, and then use the Fan Art when she's masturbating.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.
Image
User avatar
RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp
Posts: 1303
Joined: May 4th, 2014, 5:48 am
Favorite Character: Blaze
Location: The Void
Gender:
Contact:

Re: New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

#14632

Postby RobianKnight » May 30th, 2014, 4:28 pm

I renamed Gary into Derp and I'm loving every dialogue talking about him. :lol:
You address the Highlord?
User avatar
firedash22
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 42
Joined: July 2nd, 2014, 7:57 pm
Favorite Character: Cheese

Re: New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

#17650

Postby firedash22 » August 7th, 2014, 9:12 am

humbird0 wrote:Image

Download links: (It's a free game, so this is okay)
Game
Game + Level editor

Image Image Image

Humbird0 created this version on March 2014
This is a hentai Pokemon game which parodies the original game and the TV show. It has been in (slow) development for about 5 years. Most of the artwork was created by people at the Legend of Krystal forums. This is primarily a keyboard-controlled game. When you start the game, you can click on the translucent keyboard icon in the lower-left to customize your controls.
can you make a girl as a playable character instead of ash? also can you make the pokemon different genders and more frequent :o
User avatar
DarkMatter
Chao
Chao
Posts: 289
Joined: March 31st, 2013, 12:45 am
Favorite Character: Tails
Contact:

Re: New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

#17653

Postby DarkMatter » August 7th, 2014, 10:16 am

firedash22 wrote:can you make a girl as a playable character instead of ash? also can you make the pokemon different genders and more frequent :o

I think the point is that it follows Ash's story, but in a world where everyones a perv and all the pokemon are turning into pokegirls, so thats gonna be a no.
Image
User avatar
Rulychaff760
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Posts: 55
Joined: December 26th, 2014, 1:49 am
Favorite Character: Honey
Gender:
Contact:

Re: New Pokemon hentai game by Humbird0! (2014)

#38343

Postby Rulychaff760 » August 10th, 2015, 5:04 pm

DarkMatter wrote:
firedash22 wrote:can you make a girl as a playable character instead of ash? also can you make the pokemon different genders and more frequent :o

I think the point is that it follows Ash's story, but in a world where everyones a perv and all the pokemon are turning into pokegirls, so thats gonna be a no.

ya it will be better
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest