The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Upcoming Games

Toon Pimp Games
Untamed
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Tails
Upcoming Games

Post by Untamed » January 23rd, 2014, 10:43 pm

What Toonpimp game are you looking forward to?

I myself would have to say both the new Cracklevania games, canon and non-canon
Ghosts are a common problem, and most players don't know the best way of dealing with them.

Jump attacks work wonders against the ghosts, even so much as bypassing their invincibility frames.
Learn to jump diagonally too, because it gives you full horizontal and vertical maneuverability.

1tails
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Amy

Re: Upcoming Games

Post by 1tails » April 16th, 2014, 3:30 am

I just can't wait for them to update there games

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » May 2nd, 2015, 10:59 pm

Well, If he or they would update their games more often I'd like it, or if he would actually finish one lol

But, I would like to see the new Cracklavania to be finished... that or Cheetahmen =3
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by BinaryHedgehog » May 4th, 2015, 9:11 pm

RandomTiger wrote:
Well, If he or they would update their games more often I'd like it, or if he would actually finish one lol

But, I would like to see the new Cracklavania to be finished... that or Cheetahmen =3
There have been a couple of Unity games. Also, a couple of months ago, his tablet gave up the ghost and he needs money for a new one.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Post by RandomTiger » May 4th, 2015, 9:58 pm

BinaryHedgehog wrote:
RandomTiger wrote:

There have been a couple of Unity games. Also, a couple of months ago, his tablet gave up the ghost and he needs money for a new one.
I don't think none of them have been fully finished, x3 but i guess im just a little mad after putting money into their games.. and having them not be able to finish it..
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Lyric
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Lyric » May 7th, 2015, 2:54 am

Honestly, TP has been a very whiny and spiteful individual when it comes to his fans. Anyone who tends to ask him "would you consider putting this character in" or ask "why havent there been any updates?" Actually have literally gotten messages like (and I swear I've seen these myself)

"They're my games, so quit your bitching. I'll release them when I'm good and ready, but paying me MIGHT make me consider working a bit more."

and

"Why no updates? F*** YOU, that's why. Piss off, I have shit to do"

I'm totally serious, that guy is not worth the trouble he puts his fans through....he's a total asshole.

LawAndChaos
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Dr.Eggman

Post by LawAndChaos » May 7th, 2015, 1:28 pm

Lyric wrote:Honestly, TP has been a very whiny and spiteful individual when it comes to his fans. Anyone who tends to ask him "would you consider putting this character in" or ask "why havent there been any updates?" Actually have literally gotten messages like (and I swear I've seen these myself)

"They're my games, so quit your bitching. I'll release them when I'm good and ready, but paying me MIGHT make me consider working a bit more."

and

"Why no updates? F*** YOU, that's why. Piss off, I have shit to do"

I'm totally serious, that guy is not worth the trouble he puts his fans through....he's a total asshole.
Pretty much this. The open contempt he has for his fans makes me wonder why he even has any at all. Especially since his work is mediocre at best and the animations in most of the games are just barely animated most of the time. It's like he leaves the games unfinished on purpose just to beg for cash to "finish" them.

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » May 7th, 2015, 1:51 pm

At the risk of flack

Sounds like toon pimp has been studying activision marketing tactics, release an unfinished game then ask for money then add small amounts as DLC

RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by RobianKnight » May 7th, 2015, 3:11 pm

shadowpaine wrote:At the risk of flack. Sounds like toon pimp has been studying activision marketing tactics, release an unfinished game then ask for money then add small amounts as DLC

REKT
Okay, I'm gone. :P
You address the Highlord?

Lyric
Worm
Worm

Post by Lyric » May 7th, 2015, 4:13 pm

My apologies for using such terrible language earlier, but I felt I had to show some of what he's said to people. I've been on his forum before to see for myself and was shocked to come across those.
They're not exactly word-for-word (...I'd hate myself for using any of those terms he loves to use -_- ) but you guys get the gist.

I used to like his games, but to be honest, they've REALLY gone downhill in quality. I would have thought his artwork and animations would've improved at least somewhat from his first games until now, but they really haven't. I'm quite disappointed....