Project R will have its own game?

What is Project R?
ChokiCream
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Vanilla

Re: Project R will have its own game?

Post #14623 by ChokiCream » May 30th, 2014, 12:24 pm

Cualquiera puede entender que no pueden realizar dos proyectos al mismo tiempo, asi que descuide :) , esperamos tener mas informacion del project X pronto :D
Sonic4Ever
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post #14627 by Sonic4Ever » May 30th, 2014, 1:41 pm

Well in fact I've always thought that what they will do after Project X? :? I thought and hoped that you would have done a hentai game on Winx :twisted: :) . sin, but it does not matter :x :( :shock:

P.S. I use Google Translate. :cry: :x
qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Tails

Post #14806 by qrushen » June 3rd, 2014, 3:20 am

90% 8-)
Image If anyone has the game The World A Robot Girl Dream Of Ver.3.2 100% save do message me I am looking for it ty~
BinaryHedgehog
Abyss
Abyss
Favorite Character: Cream

Post #14909 by BinaryHedgehog » June 4th, 2014, 7:24 am

qrushen wrote:90% 8-)

*Gives bat to next poster and bends down* Please hit me in the head as hard as you can; don't hold back.
Music gamers are an underserved population. DDR Lives Matter.
Zylphe
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Sonic

Post #14915 by Zylphe » June 4th, 2014, 7:51 am

BinaryHedgehog wrote:

*Gives bat to next poster and bends down* Please hit me in the head as hard as you can; don't hold back.

*dressed up as Little Slugger adored with a red cap from Paranoia Agent he skates into the area seeing a golden bat. He grabs it off the rack of the sports shop*
Storekeep: :shoutopen: "HEY BRING THAT BACK YOU LITTLE RUNT!" :shoutclose:
As the Little Slugger starts to skate down the alley he sees a guy walking down alone. So picking up speed on the skates back and forth I set my Golden Bat to the asphalt letting sparks fly loudly with loud *DINK CLUNK CLINK CLINK CLINK* sounds reverberating to his latest victims hearing but before the Victim could see who it was the last thing in his vision was golden and metallic then afterwards darkness. Sounds of the skates were heard disappearing as the man fell to the ground bleeding from the forehead. As a trail of red blood follows behind the Little Sluggers Golden bat.*
Spoiler: show
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUGbH9m-OQ[/youtube]

BinaryHedgehog HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT OWNAGE 1

Its just a joke. @.@ I really mean no harm.....
Last edited by Zylphe on June 5th, 2014, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Tails

Post #14961 by qrushen » June 4th, 2014, 8:45 pm

Zylphe wrote:
BinaryHedgehog wrote:

*dressed up as Little Slugger adored with a red cap from Paranoia Agent he skates into the area seeing a golden bat. He grabs it off the rack of the sports shop*
Storekeep: :shoutopen: "HEY BRING THAT BACK YOU LITTLE RUNT!" :shoutclose:
As the Little Slugger starts to skate down the alley he sees a guy walking down alone. So picking up speed on the skates back and forth I set my Golden Bat to the asphalt letting sparks fly loudly with loud *DINK CLUNK CLINK CLINK CLINK* sounds reverberating to his latest victims hearing but before the Victim could see who it was the last thing in his vision was golden and metallic then afterwards darkness. Sounds of the skates were heard disappearing as the man fell to the ground bleeding from the forehead. As a trail of red blood follows behind the Little Sluggers Golden bat.*

BinaryHedgehog HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT OWNAGE 1
that bloodshed :trollface:

Its just a joke. @.@ I really mean no harm.....
Image If anyone has the game The World A Robot Girl Dream Of Ver.3.2 100% save do message me I am looking for it ty~