What is Project R?
neoeclipse
Eclipse
Eclipse
Favorite Character: Tikal

Not exactly a story for children

Post by neoeclipse » June 2nd, 2014, 3:32 pm

God, no! This is not Disney or Nintendo. :shock:

It's true that Project R is not a strictly adult story, but that does not mean it's suitable for all audiences. In my opnion, I think yes, but if we stick to the rules of parental control, may receive a grade T or M

Uh... Why? :nerd:

To begin the Mobius of Project R is more realistic and therefore darker, but without losing the charm of the world of Sonic. I don't intend to create a super dark story. I just looking for the right balance. :?

Sometimes story can be quite innocent and friendly, while in others, the plot can become something raw or simply mischievous. 8-)

I don't understand :nerd:

Ok, Imagine the world of Sonic with a little more violent fights and some sexual jokes. It's nothing you have not seen in other series like Dragon Ball.

Aaah, I get it. :nerd:

In short, I want to do with Project R, what I always hoped for a game or series of Sonic.

More than a personal project, is my tribute to a franchise to which I remain loyal, despite all setbacks. :)

Clawfoot
Wild Horse
Wild Horse
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Re: Not exactly a story for children

Post by Clawfoot » June 2nd, 2014, 8:28 pm

Nice explanation, and pictures. XD
This is your story, write it as you will.

Zylphe
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Sonic

Post by Zylphe » June 3rd, 2014, 3:29 am

Well. :o I do love a story that give characters purpose in the story around a world of chaos and madness. But I find it fair to have it M rated. But if you like to go the easy route with less blood and gore then you can go T. There is a fine line in-between and as such. Its up to you and Zeta to decide on how the game will ultimately be. Not everything needs to be over the top. As you said there is a fine medium that people will enjoy.

b0r--z0ii
Grounder
Grounder

Post by b0r--z0ii » April 26th, 2019, 2:22 am

This sounds much like the games my friend is working on. Mind if I tell her to contact you guys...?
She often gets a bit too angry at coincidences... and I'd rather not see her die for it.
"Not sure if you know, but Fallen Angels are free to do as they please~"