I have worn a zipper jacket with nothing else recently

Characters, locations, robots and everything you want to know.
Lila M-3210
Good Robot
Good Robot
Favorite Character: Amy

I have worn a zipper jacket with nothing else recently

Post #29116 by Lila M-3210 » March 11th, 2015, 5:37 pm

First of all, allow me to say I quite enjoy both SFW and NSFW characters in this fanseries.

Secondly, onto the main point of the thread title. Quite recently, just to stay warm, and lazy, at the same time, I wore my zipper hoodie on my bare front.

The sensation was strange, if not sort of erotic.

This bring me to the subject of SFW Zeta. She seems to wear the same attire across both fanstories (obviously). I was wondering if Zeta could or would have worn something UNDER the zippersuit to avoid the cold feeling of the zipper.
WTFEvil
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Cream
Location: somewhere off the edge of 2d heaven and in between the great bosoms of 3d girls

Re: I have worn a zipper jacket with nothing else recently

Post #29126 by WTFEvil » March 12th, 2015, 6:14 am

Lila M-3210 wrote:First of all, allow me to say I quite enjoy both SFW and NSFW characters in this fanseries.

Secondly, onto the main point of the thread title. Quite recently, just to stay warm, and lazy, at the same time, I wore my zipper hoodie on my bare front.

The sensation was strange, if not sort of erotic.

This bring me to the subject of SFW Zeta. She seems to wear the same attire across both fanstories (obviously). I was wondering if Zeta could or would have worn something UNDER the zippersuit to avoid the cold feeling of the zipper.

Im not sure how to respond to this so ummm... yaayy? tell us more? Happy Birthday? I dont even fucking know...
But on the point of zeta couldn't the zipper be made out of plastic so it wouldn't get as cold?
Play me in melee or chess or something
Pm me if you want im usually pretty bored
Zylphe
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Sonic

Re: I have worn a zipper jacket with nothing else recently

Post #29133 by Zylphe » March 12th, 2015, 10:17 pm

Thats kinda hot to think about in some ways. Did you just have it for the spur of the moment and enjoy the sensations that came with it? :o

Return to “Encyclopedia”