PR Moments #5 - The Plans of Dr. Eggman

Small dialogues that could be used in the final story.
neoeclipse
Eclipse
Eclipse
Favorite Character: Tikal

PR Moments #5 - The Plans of Dr. Eggman

Post #22257 by neoeclipse » September 2nd, 2014, 8:37 pm

Spoiler: show
Note: The following dialogs are loose ideas. The text could change or be removed in the final story.

Meanwhile, in an unknown island, hundreds of robots toil in building something huge. Suddenly a sinister smile began to be heard at the top of the highest tower of that structure.

-Eggman: Ooooooohohohohoho.

The evil Dr. Eggman was in his command center, laughing and spinning on his chair with much happiness. What evil plans have in mind now?

-Decoe (looking at Eggman): I'm surprised to see the doctor so happy after a loss.

-Bocoe (looking at Eggman): I'm surprised that chair resistance.

-Decoe: True. We should buy the same chairs for us. Mine has been making a strange noise for months.

-Bocoe: I don't think our stingy boss wants to give us that luxury.

-Eggman (stopping his chair): Silence useless pair! You don't see that I just made a great discovery?

-Decoe: Oh! Sorry doctor. We were just thinking aloud. Hehehe.

-Bocoe: And what is that discovery?

-Eggman (sitting): Look at this.

Eggman pressed a button on his control panel and a photograph of the agent Zeta appeared on the screen in the control room.

-Decoe: Hey, that's the girl who kicked your ass... er... I mean... It's that nosy agent!

-Eggman (sitting): Very funny. Now pay attention. Remember what happened to the seven Chaos Emeralds?

-Bocoe: Were lost after the last Chaos Control and no one has heard from them in years.

-Eggman (sitting): Exactly and so, the various governments of Mobius have joined forces to find them before me or those pesky Cyberpunks do.

-Decoe: But that's nothing new. Everyone knows that.

-Eggman (sitting): Aaaah, but what nobody knows is that we all have been deceived. The Chaos Emeralds were never lost and now we are seeing one.

Eggman pointed his thumb to Zeta's photography.

-Bocoe: The echidna girl?

-Eggman (sitting): She's not a girl. Girls don't fly through the air and shoot bursts of energy with guns hidden in her arms. What we have before us is clearly an android.

-Decoe (surprised): An android? But she has not a metallic appearance.

-Eggman (sitting): That's because she has a costume, but beneath the faux fur, is hidden a machine that operates with the power of a Chaos Emerald, built nothing more and nothing less than the Delta corporation.

-Bocoe (angry): Eh? But that's not fair. You had that idea first.

-Decoe (angry): We should sue them for violation of copyright.

-Eggman (looking at the screen): The Chaos Emerald are very unstable and all my attempts to use them in my robots have ended in disaster. But it seems that Dr. Akari has found a way to control their power and built this new secret weapon.

-Bocoe: But how can you be sure that there is a Chaos Emerald inside that girl?

-Eggman (turning his chair): Hum...

Eggman started typing looking for files on his computer, then several photograph appeared on the screen.

-Eggman: Remember the incident of Delta labs three years ago? That night, one of my probes detected a faint trace of chaos energy in the disaster area. Since then I've tried to keep track of that energy. Even appeared similar readings in other regions of Mobius, but I could never find the source of that power. However, my encounter with the agent Zeta helped me to clear my doubts. While we were fighting, one of my probes was recording the fight, and detected pure chaos energy emerging from the body of that girl. This agent has a Chaos Emerald inside and those fools of Emerald Guardians don't know. Hehehe.

-Bocoe: Wow, now I understand your interest in meeting that agent.

-Decoe: And I thought we were just enjoying a day at the beach. No doubt you are a genius doctor.

-Eggman (turning his chair): They thought they could fool me, but have underestimated the great Dr. Eggman will cost them dearly. I will capture that agent and I will use her design to create a new generation of robots. Hehehe. Levi, how long it take for our fleet is finished?

At that time, a sensual woman's voice was heard throughout the room.

-Levi: The construction of the fleet is 85%, my gallant and powerful emperor.

-Decoe (Bocoe whispering): Levi?

-Bocoe (Decoe whispering): It's the new name for the A.I. of the mothership.

-Eggman (standing): Excellent! With my fleet of Egg Argonauts and the power of the Chaos Emeralds, nothing can stop me. Neither Delta nor Cyberpunks even that stinky blue hedgehog. I will defeat my enemies and I become the supreme emperor! Ooooooohohohohoho.

-Levi: Ave Eggman!

-Decoe (clapping slowly): Ave Eggman.

-Bocoe (clapping slowly): Yeah... Ave Eggman.
MattHentia
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Re: PR Moments #5 - The Plans of Dr. Eggman

Post #29355 by MattHentia » March 22nd, 2015, 11:00 am

This looks so cool. I can't wait for the Project R to start (even in distant future.)

Meanwhile, I thought I could do some proofreading. I may have taken the liberty to change some parts of this dialogue, due to grammar, interpunction, or just the flow of text and style. Just some minor fixes.

English is not my native language, so those are more like suggestions. I liked the story, though, especially Dr. Robotnik part.
:oops:
Please don't kill me :33

neoeclipse wrote:
Spoiler: show
Note: The following dialogs are loose ideas. The text could change or be removed in the final story.

Meanwhile, on an unknown island, hundreds of robots toil in building something huge. Suddenly a sinister laughter can be heard at the top of the highest tower of that structure.

-Eggman: Ooooooohohohohoho.

The evil Dr. Eggman was in his command center, laughing and spinning on his chair, beaming with happiness. What evil plans could he have in mind, now?

-Decoe (looking at Eggman): I'm surprised to see the Doctor so happy after defeat.

-Bocoe (looking at Eggman): I'm surprised that chair didn't break, yet.

-Decoe: True. We should buy the same chairs for us. Mine has been making a strange noise for months.

-Bocoe: I don't think our stingy boss would want to give us something that luxurious.

-Eggman (stopping his chair): Silence, you pair of useless fools! Don't you see that I just made a great discovery?

-Decoe: Oh! Sorry, Doctor. We were just thinking aloud. Hehehe.

-Bocoe: And what is that discovery?

-Eggman (sitting): Look at this.

Eggman pressed a button on his control panel and a photograph of the agent Zeta appeared on the screen. ["in the control room" is not needed]

-Decoe: Hey, that's the girl who kicked your ass... er... I mean... It's that nosy agent!

-Eggman (sitting): Very funny. Now pay attention! Remember what happened to the seven Chaos Emeralds?

-Bocoe: They were lost after the last Chaos Control and no one has heard from them in years.

-Eggman (sitting): Exactly and so, the various governments of Mobius have joined forces to find them, before me or those pesky Cyberpunks do.

-Decoe: But that's nothing new. Everyone knows that.

-Eggman (sitting): Aaaah, but what nobody knows is that we all have been deceived. The Chaos Emeralds were never lost and now we are seeing one.

Eggman pointed his thumb to Zeta's photography.

-Bocoe: The echidna girl?

-Eggman (sitting): She's not a girl. Girls don't fly through the air and shoot bursts of energy with guns hidden in their arms. What we have before us is clearly an android.

-Decoe (surprised): An android? But she has no metallic appearance.

-Eggman (sitting): That's because she has a costume. But beneath the artificial fur is hidden a machine that operates with the power of a Chaos Emerald, built by none other than the Delta Corporation.

-Bocoe (angry): Eh? But that's not fair! You had that idea first!

-Decoe (angry): We should sue them for violation of copyright [or "copyright infringement"]!

-Eggman (looking at the screen): The Chaos Emeralds are very unstable and all my attempts to use them in my robots have ended in a disaster. But it seems that Dr. Akari has found a way to control their power and built this new secret weapon.

-Bocoe: But how can you be sure that there is a Chaos Emerald inside that girl?

-Eggman (turning his chair): Hum...

Eggman started typing, browsing through files on his computer. Several photographs appeared on the screen.

-Eggman: Remember the incident in Delta Labs three years ago? That night, one of my sensors detected a faint trace of chaos energy in the disaster area. Since then I've tried to keep track of that energy. Similar readings have even appeared in other regions of Mobius, but I could never find the source of that power. However, my encounter with agent Zeta helped me clear my doubts. While we were fighting, one of my sensors was recording the fight and detected pure chaos energy emerging from the body of that girl. This agent has a Chaos Emerald inside her and those fools of Emerald Guardians don't know it ["didn't notice" would be better]! Hehehe.

-Bocoe: Wow, now I understand your interest in meeting that agent.

-Decoe: And I thought we were just enjoying a day at the beach [Is this a Spanish idiom for "fooling around"?]. No doubt, you are a genius, Doctor.

-Eggman (turning his chair): They thought they could fool me, but underestimating the great Dr. Eggman will cost them dearly. I will capture that agent and I will use her design to create a new generation of robots. Hehehe. Levi, how long will it take for our fleet to be finished?

At that time, a sensual woman's ["feminine" is better] voice was heard throughout the room.

-Levi: The construction of the fleet is at 85%, my gallant and powerful emperor.

-Decoe (Bocoe whispering): Levi?

-Bocoe (Decoe whispering): It's the new name for the A.I. of the mothership.

-Eggman (standing): Excellent! With my fleet of Egg Argonauts and the power of the Chaos Emeralds, nothing can stop me. Neither Delta nor Cyberpunks. And not even that stinky blue hedgehog! I will defeat my enemies and become the supreme emperor! Ooooooohohohohoho.

-Levi: Ave Eggman!

-Decoe (clapping slowly): Ave Eggman.

-Bocoe (clapping slowly): Yeah... Ave Eggman.
Check out my vedeo review: https://youtu.be/OQ2rgNK4bPA

Return to “Project R Moments”