Closing registration of accounts.

General Discussion, News and Updates about the Forums
qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Closing registration of accounts.

Post by qrushen » June 2nd, 2015, 2:55 am

Delta wrote:I was already scared that I was going to remove.
like Pen said they are not getting rid of old accounts so nothing to worry about so...Image
Spoiler
Show
Image Thank you GeoExe for the new gif :P

Zylphe
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Sonic

Post by Zylphe » June 2nd, 2015, 6:58 am

Well. For most we have plenty of users online that use this site daily so that's a plus. That and Miles is there helping along with the site hosting.
The thing that bothers me is the whole part where people are ripping this game apart and trying to make something different. Don't get me wrong yes Zeta Team is using Sonic Characters in a fan game. But wouldn't it just be polite to just say. "Hey Zeta I was wondering if I could fiddle around with the files in the game and maybe debug it a bit and see what works and what doesn't? Then surely couldn't we have more growth into making the game more smooth through trial and errors?. " Guess not.
What I don't get is how people can't seem to come up and just prove themselves to be. I dunno... Effecient? (Outside people I meant who are trying to gain favor for helping out in the game production to get into the team.)Not saying that everyone in the Z team is bad and all. Its just that overtime it strains the hopes of many. I just figure that if we held out our hands and work together more as a team we could get it done aces n's spades.
There is also the saying too many cooks in the kitchen would ruin the meal. : / I just find it that seeing how small the team Zeta Has. It is quite a tall order to have it done. Concidering the ride has been so far into making that game.
I appreciate all that the Z-Team has done. Its just that maybe there might be someways where Zeta could appoint with some extra help from eager people out there that are well known in helping out with the programming, Coding, Spritework, and the whole shebang. (Lets face it. The work split up yet coordinated might speed things up.)
Then there is also the problem of that where maybe Zeta doesn't really want her Magna Opus to be taken over by someone else and then they themselves say they created it.
First and foremost. Project X Love Potion Disaster is Zeta R-02 and NeoEclipse's design, The Sonic Characters are a plus to enrichen the game but then the designs within are all shout outs to the most in(famous?) people in the Sonic Fandom.
This game is pure art in its form. It can be copied. It can be modified. and it can be stolen (Hell we already using SEGA"S Characters without Permission. Hehe) But one thing you gotta know is. Seeing how far the team went with some events happening here and there. Its just been a wild wild ride. For sure.

Whenever you feel the stress comin on. Breathe easy, Drop whatever your working on and play some Sonic or whatever you ease your tensions on. Sometimes working as a team would make it more smoothly then the ride would be by yourself.

(Just wanted to say this for a moment. Not ok with what Metro is doing but if people do want to help out I say they have a shot that is if Zeta finds them worthy.) :nerd:

potionaddict
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Zu

Post by potionaddict » June 2nd, 2015, 10:17 pm

NoPenNameGirl wrote:I am closing the registration of new accounts in the forum for a indefinitely period of time.

If you are a fan and want to take part of the forum, I am sorry, but you will need to wait. And how long you will have to wait? Well, I am not sure.

From now on, we will accept only new members that are recomended by another members, or that post on Zeta or mine FurAffinity account or Inkbunny, asking to join.

A guess people know why I am doing this, right?

Well, thank you for your cooperation.
Why are people even attempting to shame Project X? This is an awesome site. They must be christians or some shit... lol

RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by RandomTiger » June 2nd, 2015, 10:24 pm

potionaddict wrote:
Why are people even attempting to shame Project X? This is an awesome site. They must be christians or some shit... lol
Hey I don't think it was Christians just some person who wants to try and steal someone else's glory, people are just rude and arrogant now days x3 its just bound to happen.
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.

Freezewood
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Freezewood » June 3rd, 2015, 10:38 am

well ... a few days ago he had sent zeta a gif I made with game sprites px lpd but not how to enter and modify the game or to see more profound, if a SWF file and then could perhaps share them you share my ideas on changing images as well as I am doing without getting inside archives what I mean taking screenshots with F12 but did not receive any mp of it besides that gif image it sends by mp, even so my ideas would be as a double violation simultaneously for two players in which two enemies are combined with the players and sprites are four in a pose, I understand that she is very busy but it is the only one to whom I can communicate with her in Spanish because I do not communicate in English so use the google translator, as she understands me when I speak Spanish because you see speak it rather by msn until I could not connect more when I switch to Skype, as I said in a post and above then you would know why it would not be good working with you but you could share my ideas that is the only thing I could do for you, the gif you send to it is this blaze and amy with motobug but of course that that is not as good as it would only be a copy and paste one image over another image. :?

Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)

Talon
Chao
Chao
Favorite Character: Vanilla

Post by Talon » June 3rd, 2015, 6:50 pm

Good news anytime soon?Forums been sorta dead.

potionaddict
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Zu

Post by potionaddict » June 4th, 2015, 10:43 am

Talon wrote:Good news anytime soon?Forums been sorta dead.
They said that Lost World level was half way complete when they released 5.8 there's no telling if they're finished or taking a break. Let them take their time. There's a reason why Project X is the best Side Scroller Fuck Em' Up in existence currently.

NoPenNameGirl
Pen
Pen
Favorite Character: Sonic

Post by NoPenNameGirl » June 4th, 2015, 2:48 pm

Half of us are taking a break, while other half are working on the stage.

So the pace is not 100%, just so you all know.
"Te chamam de ladrão, de bicha, maconheiro. Transformam o país inteiro num puteiro. Pois assim se ganha mais dinheiro!"
-Cazuza

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Donor

Post by shadowpaine » June 4th, 2015, 3:22 pm

Progress is still progress no matter how slow. Don't feel pressured to rush

Jase_Mercer
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Vanilla

Post by Jase_Mercer » June 4th, 2015, 6:25 pm

What a mess some people can land you in just by being jerks.

Well you guys will always have support, so best of luck with everything! 8-)