A Ghost's Return: SC Project Sprites

Post artwork you've drawn here, critique and discussion more than welcome.
(All Media Welcome)
Forum rules
Constructive Criticism Welcomed
Only post artwork that you own (Don't take credit for others work)
Embedded, Attached or Externally Linked Art OK!
All forms of media accepted (Drawn art, Music, Video, Games, etc)
Kazufox
MotoBug
MotoBug

Re: A Ghost's Return: SC Project Sprites

Post by Kazufox » November 11th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Well looks like I've missed a lot...entirely new look. It reminds me of an old forum I used to frequent...but that was some time ago.

Anyways, weekend is here and got more sprites to share. Doesn't seem like the image insert on here really work that great. It's why I include a link under the image, so hope that helps.

https://www.deviantart.com/kazufox/art/ ... -772219374

STILL more to come...

Kazufox
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Kazufox » November 30th, 2018, 1:54 am

I told you there'd be more to come. And here is another....demo sheet! Don't worry, I'll post another sheet by this weekend AND a major announcement.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/29555215/

Some notes:
Continuing on, here's another set of sample sheets compiled into one. I did some work with Yoshette, but decided it'd be more fitting to try for 16-bit SMW version.

I just don't know how to handle the "making eggs" part. So preferably I'll keep the skirt on. One of the harder sprites I thought to try first was the tongue one, but there you go.

Tried some alternate colors for Bowsette's outfit to be a white dress too. Might consider making a white/purple to compare with the black/gray of the original dress palette.

One of the bigger changes was the Koopa Peach (or is it Princess Koopa?) moving the tail from under the dress to above the butt. Made it different from the Bowsette ones. Also added the shoulder spikes, which I didn't notice at first was such.

More of the bullets, did plenty of work on various designs. I still believe that Bullette should look more like Kill la Kill's Satsuki.

Kazufox
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Kazufox » December 2nd, 2018, 2:09 am

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/29576864/

Hey everyone. I haven't gone into hiatus...yet. And no, I'm not done getting the Super Crown thing out of my system either! On the contrary, I'm still doing a massive update to the SMB3 Rom Hack I put Bowsette in. This time it'll have a lot more Super Crown'd characters in it. As of now, the number is at 25 confirmed different characters. Let's see how far it can go? More details here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2275&p=57695

For now, here's a side sheet of other -ette characters. Just a smaller scale since only a few are made. It's dawned on me how there's 2 characters named Fuzzy in the Mario universe...Some say the Phantette is the best I've got made to date of these.