Sprites Everywhere!

Post artwork you've drawn here, critique and discussion more than welcome.
(All Media Welcome)
Forum rules
Constructive Criticism Welcomed
Only post artwork that you own (Don't take credit for others work)
Embedded, Attached or Externally Linked Art OK!
All forms of media accepted (Drawn art, Music, Video, Games, etc)
RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp
Favorite Character: Blaze

Sprites Everywhere!

Post by RobianKnight » May 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm

This topic is simple. If you have any sprite artwork you want to post you can. There are no preferences as to what the sprite is relevant to. However there is one rule. If you plan to upload an image used from a base created by another user/artist, give credit to them. No thieves.
You address the Highlord?

RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by RobianKnight » May 5th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Just to start things off, here are some item boxes. BTW the extra life icon is from Project X, I did not make it no take credit for using it.

The Star icon capsule is the invincibility item. The blue sphere is a shield, guaranteed one free hit. The bomb is a screen nuke which either destroys enemies or takes half their health away (I can't decide which). The crystals are power ups which increase power damage, regenerate special energy, or make your character move faster. The life is a life (no duh). And the clocks add time to your timer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RobianKnight on June 15th, 2014, 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zoner
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Birthday

Post by Zoner » May 5th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Sprites from Digimon World 1 from the old Playstation Found them on google, not sure who colored them in. I just animated them.

RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp

Post by RobianKnight » May 7th, 2014, 7:53 pm

Here's Sally Acorn and Bunnie Rabbot if designed for this game along with some stats. I was going to put these two in the suggestion column but decided against this notion. Nothing against the characters, I'm just not sure how these two would be incorporated.

BTW. Unfortunately, yes they are based from the Amy and Zeta character models. I cant do characters unless given a base, sadly. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RobianKnight on June 15th, 2014, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zylphe
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Sonic

Post by Zylphe » May 7th, 2014, 9:19 pm

RobianKnight wrote:Here's Sally Acorn and Bunnie Rabbot if designed for this game along with some stats. I was going to put these two in the suggestion column but decided against this notion. Nothing against the characters, I'm just not sure how these two would be incorporated.

BTW. Unfortunately, yes they are based from the Amy and Zeta character models. I cant do characters unless given a base, sadly. :(
Alternate skins...hmmm I would love to see Sally with a big curvy bubbly ass and Rabbot. *Whistles* Southern Belle got it all made in heaven.

If the animators put in these as extra's skin surprises instead of full on character unlocks. I think it would work. Only problem witht that is Sally would have Amy lines and Rabbot with Zeta's.... Hmmm

Maybe if there was someway to implement the cartoon soundrips into their lines.

Or better yet have some new aspiring Voice Actors to parttake in speaking for the roles of Sally and Rabbot if they are confirmed after the completion of the entire game.

RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp

Post by RobianKnight » May 8th, 2014, 11:07 pm

Just finished NICOLE here. I'm not sure about the stats I've given her, but regardless she's here for all to see.
Last edited by RobianKnight on June 15th, 2014, 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp

Post by RobianKnight » May 8th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Alternate skins...hmmm I would love to see Sally with a big curvy bubbly ass and Rabbot. *Whistles* Southern Belle got it all made in heaven.

If the animators put in these as extra's skin surprises instead of full on character unlocks. I think it would work. Only problem with that is Sally would have Amy lines and Rabbot with Zeta's.... Hmmm

Maybe if there was someway to implement the cartoon soundrips into their lines.

Or better yet have some new aspiring Voice Actors to parttake in speaking for the roles of Sally and Rabbot if they are confirmed after the completion of the entire game.
That's actually what I was kind of thinking these characters would be, just reskins, but still have their own animations and dialogue (walking, attacking, possibly jumping, etc) as well. Their rape animations would actually borrow from other characters, not just the ones their base is from. Say for example Bunnie having either Amy or Rouge's animations with the horse from Leaf Forest.

RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp

Post by RobianKnight » May 9th, 2014, 6:49 am

Here are three enemies from the Egg-Argonaut stage. The Buzz Bomber, Motobug, and Grounder.

PS The Buzz Bomber, in my mind is the best of the three and the Grounder is the worst of them. I still enjoy the work I put into him but the result is not what I desired. Also I couldn't really think of anything to do for the Tentacle Trap and I wanted to add one of the enemies from Sonic Heroes, the Klagen. If the name confuses anyone its the enemy that can capture your teammates. I thought that enemy would have made a good hypnosis enemy like the chao and mermaid.
Last edited by RobianKnight on June 15th, 2014, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RobianKnight
Robutt Pimp
Robutt Pimp

Post by RobianKnight » May 9th, 2014, 6:50 am

It's Amy... I mean Sally blowing a Buzz Bomber.
Last edited by RobianKnight on June 15th, 2014, 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zylphe
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Sonic

Post by Zylphe » May 9th, 2014, 7:57 am

RobianKnight wrote:Just finished NICOLE here. I'm not sure about the stats I've given her, but regardless she's here for all to see.
Now you just need someone else to animate her....And to give her a voice.

I gotta ask is Zeta team willing to have female actors to appraise the role for any of them as an optional extra if we so choose in the finishing of the campaign of the game development?