Sprites Everywhere!

Post artwork you've drawn here, critique and discussion more than welcome.
(All Media Welcome)
Forum rules
Constructive Criticism Welcomed
Only post artwork that you own (Don't take credit for others work)
Embedded, Attached or Externally Linked Art OK!
All forms of media accepted (Drawn art, Music, Video, Games, etc)
User avatar
Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Posts: 230
Joined: April 5th, 2017, 2:39 am
Favorite Character: Sally
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » July 22nd, 2018, 3:40 am

AuryTheHedgehog wrote:
Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
AuryTheHedgehog wrote: Hey, your OC is not far behind, it's very hot and amazing too
Lokien Purrs as she Massages Aury's Sexy body more: ;)
Well, if you think that, well, although your OC is also super hot and sexy: v
I have alot of OCs and Icons. you should see my DA gallery :pingas:

User avatar
AuryTheHedgehog
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 33
Joined: June 23rd, 2018, 10:19 pm
Favorite Character: Rouge
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by AuryTheHedgehog » July 22nd, 2018, 4:34 am

Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
AuryTheHedgehog wrote:
Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
Lokien Purrs as she Massages Aury's Sexy body more: ;)
Well, if you think that, well, although your OC is also super hot and sexy: v
I have alot of OCs and Icons. you should see my DA gallery :pingas:
Can I ?

User avatar
AuryTheHedgehog
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 33
Joined: June 23rd, 2018, 10:19 pm
Favorite Character: Rouge
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by AuryTheHedgehog » July 22nd, 2018, 4:38 am

Well ... I spent several hours looking for the drawing of my oc but as the photo did not look good, I redid it in the computer, putting the changes that the sprite has
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Posts: 230
Joined: April 5th, 2017, 2:39 am
Favorite Character: Sally
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » July 22nd, 2018, 10:53 am

AuryTheHedgehog wrote:Well ... I spent several hours looking for the drawing of my oc but as the photo did not look good, I redid it in the computer, putting the changes that the sprite has
OMG she soooo Cute <3 :oops:

User avatar
AuryTheHedgehog
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 33
Joined: June 23rd, 2018, 10:19 pm
Favorite Character: Rouge
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by AuryTheHedgehog » July 22nd, 2018, 1:37 pm

Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
AuryTheHedgehog wrote:Well ... I spent several hours looking for the drawing of my oc but as the photo did not look good, I redid it in the computer, putting the changes that the sprite has
OMG she soooo Cute <3 :oops:
and also violent, but only if you take off your pants xD

User avatar
Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Posts: 230
Joined: April 5th, 2017, 2:39 am
Favorite Character: Sally
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » July 22nd, 2018, 1:47 pm

AuryTheHedgehog wrote:
Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
AuryTheHedgehog wrote:Well ... I spent several hours looking for the drawing of my oc but as the photo did not look good, I redid it in the computer, putting the changes that the sprite has
OMG she soooo Cute <3 :oops:
and also violent, but only if you take off your pants xD
Alot of my OCs are Mind controllers. She'd Likely be enslaved first :trollface:

User avatar
AuryTheHedgehog
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 33
Joined: June 23rd, 2018, 10:19 pm
Favorite Character: Rouge
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by AuryTheHedgehog » July 22nd, 2018, 2:28 pm

Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
AuryTheHedgehog wrote:
Toni-Technaclaw wrote: OMG she soooo Cute <3 :oops:
and also violent, but only if you take off your pants xD
Alot of my OCs are Mind controllers. She'd Likely be enslaved first :trollface:
hehehehehe that sounds interesting 8-)

User avatar
Toni-Technaclaw
Worm
Worm
Posts: 230
Joined: April 5th, 2017, 2:39 am
Favorite Character: Sally
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » July 22nd, 2018, 3:09 pm

AuryTheHedgehog wrote:
Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
AuryTheHedgehog wrote: and also violent, but only if you take off your pants xD
Alot of my OCs are Mind controllers. She'd Likely be enslaved first :trollface:
hehehehehe that sounds interesting 8-)
I've said it alot of Times. I love mind control, I love hypnosis. Thats why one of my Favorite Sex Attacks are from the Inccubus

User avatar
AuryTheHedgehog
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 33
Joined: June 23rd, 2018, 10:19 pm
Favorite Character: Rouge
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by AuryTheHedgehog » July 23rd, 2018, 12:03 am

Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
AuryTheHedgehog wrote:
Toni-Technaclaw wrote:
Alot of my OCs are Mind controllers. She'd Likely be enslaved first :trollface:
hehehehehe that sounds interesting 8-)
I've said it alot of Times. I love mind control, I love hypnosis. Thats why one of my Favorite Sex Attacks are from the Inccubus
incredible, your tastes are very good, I could learn one other things :nerd:

User avatar
AuryTheHedgehog
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 33
Joined: June 23rd, 2018, 10:19 pm
Favorite Character: Rouge
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Sprites Everywhere!

Post by AuryTheHedgehog » July 25th, 2018, 12:50 am

1680272_u18chan.gif
:oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply