Mobius Dimensions

Out of Character RP Discussion, Planning, Launch Announcements and more!

Moderator: Role-Play moderators

Red Mage pro
Tikal
Tikal
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Mobius Dimensions

Postby Red Mage pro » December 6th, 2017, 4:28 pm

Character sheet:
Name: R.C.
Race/species: Robot
Appearance: They are about as tall as a average human with a helmet attached to their heads with a white gem on it. At times it glows when doing certain tasks but can be controlled to not glow. The body of R.C. is dark green armor with golden colors between armor slots. They look average in body build of muscle strength and R.C.'s hands can change to different shapes like a cannon to shoot energy shots or change to plug their arm in to hack several different devices.
Backstory: Created to infiltrate enemies bases for the humans during the many wars waged. However during the beginning of NAE, R.C. was found in a pod in a ruined human base and was awoken by members of the NAE. R.C. quickly began attacking seeing what they was programed to fight Mobians and Robots however was disabled and sealed away. The pod was taken and researched upon showing R.C. had high thinking powers for a simple robot and was capable of learning and expressing them self. When the new alien threat arrived and members were struggling to find means to fight they awoke R.C. to join the fight, however they had placed limiters on R.C. restricting the robot's powers till the NAE could trust R.C. wouldn't go rouge on them. R.C. now helps however they can serve unsure of their purpose now and why their human creator created them for after the wars had ended. R.C. seeks to find answers as they fight to remove their limiters in hopes once the limiters are open R.C. can find the answers they desire.
Class: Custom made Infiltration Droid, Can control mech by transferring data however at heavy risk of being destroyed if mech falls

Attributes:
Perception 8
Intelligence 7
Strength 4
Agility 7
Charisma 3
Constitution 6

Skills:
Pilot 3
Stealth 4
Security 4
Computers 4
Marksman 4
Unarmed 1
Red Mage at your service.

Guiding Light rp Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/1N57JYz

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Postby shadowpaine » January 5th, 2018, 7:20 pm

I’ll finish the last character sheet soon and the rp will start either tomorrow earliest or by Sunday midday latest
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Postby RandomTiger » January 12th, 2018, 2:40 am

soooooooooon!!!
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Postby shadowpaine » January 13th, 2018, 6:02 am

I apologise for the delay. Things came up and I also got struck with the flu epidemic in my area...
BrightyNight
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Cheese

Postby BrightyNight » January 16th, 2018, 12:34 am

It it to late to enter I wonder
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Postby shadowpaine » January 16th, 2018, 3:51 am

It’s not too late I proposed the start due to illness
BrightyNight
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Cheese

Postby BrightyNight » January 16th, 2018, 11:46 pm

Character sheet:
Name: Ein Spade
Race/species: Human
Appearance: Average build with spiked yellow hair that brushes off to the left. Slack green eyes that never fully open. Wears the basic N.A.E uniform but a dark blue jacket over it with an upside down spade
Backstory: A war orphan who grew up in a military owned orphanage. Even his name was something he halfheartedly deiced on Trained in basic military combat he never really stood out in any particular field. It was discovered he had a talent for the arcane during a training accident. forced to train even harder then being dragged into a small faction of a cult group he was arrested later when the portals was opened. Not even protesting his case he sat in jail for a year till he was enlisted by the N.A.E to help fight
Class: (soldier, doctor, mech pilot, Engel pilot, arcanist, researcher (magic/science), Tager, pilot (air,ground,sea) (ask me for custom)

Attributes: 35 Points
Perception 9
Intelligence 7
Strength 5
Agility 7
Charisma 2
Constitution 5

Skills:
effort: 1
armed combat: 3
patience: 5
tracking: 4
explosives: 5
driving: 2
shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Postby shadowpaine » January 17th, 2018, 1:02 am

Things are fine just be aware that the Tager class will limit your mech stuff and skills if you activate the monster side (and also may freak people out if used in plain sight) I can show a list of beasts if you want
RandomTiger
Tikal
Tikal

Postby RandomTiger » February 8th, 2018, 2:28 am

Anyone else looking for a freakin awesome role-play to join? Well if you are please check this one out!
I've been running low, I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine.