The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

General Chat

Out of Character RP Discussion, Planning, Launch Announcements and more!
Heron Angel
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Zeta

General Chat

Post by Heron Angel » August 6th, 2013, 3:16 am

We had this in the old forum to simply chat all things role play. I noticed we didn't have it and thought I'd leave it here.

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Zu

Re: General Chat

Post by Shroomz » August 6th, 2013, 9:20 am

Ah, we did. It died hard though, so a new thread was due anyway.

Topics, topics... I got a new 3ds and a few games. I got Fire Emblem Awakening, which has eaten a lot of time. (Gaius is best assasin). Then there is Monster Hunter 3U and I just got Kingdom Hearts 3D. Go!
"Got any twos?" "I got two pairs." "I call doubt!" "You didn't say Uno."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » August 6th, 2013, 12:07 pm

Wait, we had a general chat here?

Awesome, monster hunter will entertain you for awhile especially when you take on guild missions (designed for 4 people) so alot of monsters have 2.5 extra health or buffed up defence and attack.
Can't say I'm a fan of kingdom hearts, tried it but just can't agree with ' Disney meets final fantasy' thing, but that's my opinion
I think others can tell you about FE before I go fanboy on it lol

Also was thinking, since I'm part of a roleplay group in RL and we play twice a week, would people be interested in hearing the stories we encounter in game?

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » August 6th, 2013, 12:48 pm

I have a 3DS but the only 3DS game I have is the NCIS game of course I'm planning on getting Kingdom Hearts and Luigi's Mansion 2 for it ^^

Heron Angel
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by Heron Angel » August 6th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Shroomz wrote:Ah, we did. It died hard though, so a new thread was due anyway.

Topics, topics... I got a new 3ds and a few games. I got Fire Emblem Awakening, which has eaten a lot of time. (Gaius is best assasin). Then there is Monster Hunter 3U and I just got Kingdom Hearts 3D. Go!
Awakening is a good fire emblem game, I just wish it had a tower of valni/lagdou ruins, that was what made sacred stones so addicting for me.
Gaius is a funny character, he does okay as an assassin but he needs more strength to do well. If you support him with your character he references the movie.. Taken?

I dunno, I suppose anyone can be good in awakening but there's something special to be said about a sniper that can either crit you, hail arrows on you with Astra or just flat out one shot you with lethality.
....BLOOD AND THUNDER!!!

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » August 8th, 2013, 6:22 am

Wow the Rp section went quiet fast 0.0

blackdemonknight
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by blackdemonknight » August 8th, 2013, 9:57 pm

Hey guys, should I bring back the Tropical Resort RP?

Heron Angel
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by Heron Angel » August 9th, 2013, 1:02 am

That seems to be the case these days, I come here on occasion to see what's new but I don't seem to see much save for complaining about the next update.

And BDK I didn't participate in that so I really don't have a valid opinion. I would however take a look at the state of the rp section if I were you

Unfaithful
Squid
Squid

Post by Unfaithful » August 9th, 2013, 7:46 pm

Since I come around more often noverdays, I've started carrying my 3DS around again for the street-pass and also to see how much I've walked that day ... even though it's not the most accurate step-counter in the world ^^

as for games, the last thing I've played was Pokemon White 2 ... and even that was quite some time ago already :/ ... I've heard a ton of nice things about Animal Crossing but I'm not sure why... could someone explain to me what this game is about? xD All the promotions I've seen so far left me confused. Looks like a mix of Harvest Moon and The Sims. :/

Also nice to see you a bit around again, Angel! :)

@BDK duno, I'm not really interested in joining that anymore, sorry :/
Everything I say is a fact except for the things I make up!

Aagie
Aagie
Aagie
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Aagie » August 10th, 2013, 2:53 am

Hopefully this thread will fair better than the similar one in the free-for-all area! :P
A farmer counted that he had 196 cows in the field. When he rounded them up he had 200.