The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

General Chat

Out of Character RP Discussion, Planning, Launch Announcements and more!
Greystorm
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Zeta
Re: General Chat

Post by Greystorm » August 28th, 2013, 8:01 pm

well. i'm still motivated to roleplay, the only issue is find a moment where all can say their opinion and ideas for continue and develop a good rp, at least i think, anyway if you need to tell me something , can pm me or post a message i'll reply whenever possible.

NoPenNameGirl
Pen
Pen
Favorite Character: Sonic

Post by NoPenNameGirl » August 28th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Well, I think we always have problem with lack of active users on the forum.

I think had more active users back in the day before I join up, I believe.

We need more active users, with more active users, more RP's. But, dunno how do that. Even with version launchs, the forum still go slow.

I really want to help you guys, because you guys seems motivated with the RP section, but I have no idea how to attract more users to here.
"Te chamam de ladrão, de bicha, maconheiro. Transformam o país inteiro num puteiro. Pois assim se ganha mais dinheiro!"
-Cazuza

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by shadowpaine » August 28th, 2013, 8:46 pm

i was trying my best to keep rpers happy and active but in the end i think i did the opposite or my efforts had the opposite effect =<

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Zu

Post by Shroomz » August 28th, 2013, 9:21 pm

You guys are both overthinking this, honestly. Shad, your efforts are appreciated but you can't force more active RP. And Pen, attracting more users is just as likely to make things worse as it is to make them better. If you want a real solution, try to think less about RPs. I'm pretty comfortable with the pace that things move here, as long as we have (ideally) about a round of posts in MgQ a week. I've got stuff to do other than RP, so I appreciate that it isnt constantly waiting on me. I hate making people wait.
"Got any twos?" "I got two pairs." "I call doubt!" "You didn't say Uno."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » August 28th, 2013, 9:24 pm

But that's the thing shroomz the Rp section has and forum in general has gone almost silent. The role plays are getting to the point where it's 1 post a month

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » August 30th, 2013, 9:28 am

I can't fail to notice this Forum is almost as dead as disco :( It's a real shame >< I'm starting to find myself trying to think of something to bring this place back from the brink but all I can come up with is a random role play section but I think that has already been done (and died). Sucks to see the ol'girl like this :(

Shroomz
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Zu

Post by Shroomz » August 30th, 2013, 9:38 am

Really people? Things are aren't THAT dead compared to normal. We went through a period a while back where we didn't see a post on anything in over a week! More people are complaining now than then!
"Got any twos?" "I got two pairs." "I call doubt!" "You didn't say Uno."

shadowpaine
PeaceKeeper
PeaceKeeper

Post by shadowpaine » August 30th, 2013, 9:53 am

Because shroomz is getting closer to 3 weeks of nothing happening

I'm guessing is cause progress on the game itself has gone slower

NoPenNameGirl
Pen
Pen
Favorite Character: Sonic

Post by NoPenNameGirl » August 30th, 2013, 11:54 am

Sense now we have more people, we are addting more stuff.

But I think you guys can hope for the next Update things will start to get more busy. We will put the forum link in the title screen, so, would be more easy for people to come here.

But the funny thing is: EVERYDAY we receive 3 or 2 new members, EVERYDAY. This is NOT bad all. But the problem is they are mostly Lurkers.

We have nothing against lurking, but would be nice if then start participating. XD
"Te chamam de ladrão, de bicha, maconheiro. Transformam o país inteiro num puteiro. Pois assim se ganha mais dinheiro!"
-Cazuza

DarkLove
Dolphin
Dolphin
Favorite Character: Nicole

Post by DarkLove » August 30th, 2013, 8:54 pm

Ah, I remember my Lurking days xD Glad to know you guys are going to be adding some more stuff, Pen :)
I understand this place has had worse and its not that big of a deal sense the forum itself is still alive. I'm also sure that when the next update happens things will pick up. c: