The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Project X 7.8 Released!

You can find the newest releases of the game here!
Reinfardt
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Cream

Re: Project X 7.8 Released!

Post by Reinfardt » December 20th, 2019, 11:37 pm

CoxTH wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 9:21 pm
Are you sure you are using the Windows download link and not the macOS one?

I just checked, using the Windows download link should give the correct file.
Well, i just noticed the windows link above "Check file Hashes" and i'm downloading the right file now. Damn i feel incredibly dumb, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the support.

Toni-Technaclaw
Chao
Chao
Favorite Character: Sally

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » December 21st, 2019, 2:08 am

Reinfardt wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 11:37 pm
CoxTH wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 9:21 pm
Are you sure you are using the Windows download link and not the macOS one?

I just checked, using the Windows download link should give the correct file.
Well, i just noticed the windows link above "Check file Hashes" and i'm downloading the right file now. Damn i feel incredibly dumb, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the support.
Its Perfectly Fine hun.

Freezewood
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Freezewood » December 24th, 2019, 6:14 am

sorry for the incovenience but..... ¿in the gallery we can see the enemy rip off our clothes?,i like to see how the enemies do that,sometimes is funny and cool but well... i really like it but the galleries before updates don't see how the enemies rip off our clothes. :oops:

oh,another thing... ¿we can play again with the old versions of the playable characters?,i like to play with zeta of the first version and the others girls too. :?

oh,adding some beta things like when the plants eat our character and spit the skeletons of our characters,the skeleton of zu is very cute,oh and i miss some others animations before like the spider one where is have replaced by others. ;)

so..... when this game is complete... ¿we can have all the others things and animations from updates before to see with the new gallery and more?,i just..... i really want to see every animations from the new and before versions of this game in one unique game without any bugs and longplays to see it with every form. :(
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)

Lykan2
Bokkun
Bokkun
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Lykan2 » January 12th, 2020, 8:15 pm

If someone could give me the .zip of it that doesn't end up with my Kaspersky going nuts i would really appreciate it. Thats one of the reasons why i haven't played it since 7.4 which was i think the last version before you decided to use very questionable sites for it.