The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Project X 7.8 Released!

You can find the newest releases of the game here!
Sakura0824
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tikal
Re: Project X 7.8 Released!

Post by Sakura0824 » March 10th, 2021, 10:17 pm

To the people working on the project
hope production is going smooth :P
I know that you guys always update slow but just to all the people wondering 'when's the next update?' pretty sure it will be this ear or beginning of the next year (Don't quote me on that :aki: )
Plus i have to say i love the pixel art in the game and all the work that goes into it! :)
8-) Poggers Butthole

Freezewood
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Freezewood » March 11th, 2021, 10:42 pm

sakura,¿you know dirtyc101 from lok twin orbs from 2018 to 2021?. :oops:

well... let's wait more years again to obtain more updates sometimes. 8-)

sometimes... i miss some games makers too,kazufox with his project of pixel force,humbird0 with his hrpg games,urielmanx who before work with nopenamegirl with the enemy bees and well... more of thems,rockcandy with theirs flash dissapear too and well... probably we need to wait a little more of them,you know... probably in one or ten or hundred and probably thousand years we can have another update again so meanwhile... i wait patiently to enjoy it someday in the future with or without a soul in my body. :aki:

meanwhile if there someone who can get all the sprites of this games and using to make a hentai char for mugen too is probably we can get a hentai fighting game with the girls and boys of this game,you know... enjoy it again,i rembember some sprites of zeta and amy are in mugen hentai chars to download but they are not compatible with others chars rapers so... take your time with something funny like this game. :cream:
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)

Sakura0824
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tikal

Post by Sakura0824 » March 12th, 2021, 9:16 pm

FreezeWood there's a dev for pxlpd that makes mugen sprites
They made some for rouge, blaze and the wherehog
8-) Poggers Butthole

Freezewood
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Freezewood » March 13th, 2021, 5:51 pm

oh,i never see the werehog ones,i see some of the others girls,yeah like helpers for the char zeta or amy,i can't rembember,i found them in mugen archive in +18,there one with zeta being nude and zeta with clothes and at last one of amy,the others like rouge and blaze and probably more appears like some helpers for these chars,i pass you the link for these chars if you like,probably someone can make them compatibles and more enjoyables. 8-)

toonpimp making some hentai fighting game with his sprites in some mugens too but well... probably you know but we need to donate to enjoy that game and i don't have credits cards or paypal and patreon account to do something there but making a hentai fighting game of pxlpd is a cool idea,imagine if pxlpd have a battle mode like in golden axe and street of rage too where we can play with the enemies and bosses with the playables characters too. :D

oh! oh!,like in fight n rage and street of rage remake where we can buy things in a shop mode where we can unlock characters to play in battle mode like all the enemies and bosses one by one with the bosses have some big prices to buy,meanwhile in that shop mode we can buy some of the soundtracks and skins/costumes for the characters and etc... uff... this project have a good potential when is finished,we can buy some concept art and beta things too in that shop mode,but is a hard dream to achieve,probably i can't be alive in that time when this project is like that,how sad is that. :cry:
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)

shadowlink
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zu

Post by shadowlink » May 5th, 2021, 7:01 am

the game was canceled? why no news or data about this was known more, no repost or anything :( :cry:
I was really excited that they would release 8.1 or 8.4, it is a real shame to be honest ... :cry: :(

CoxTH
Quilava Wright
Quilava Wright
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by CoxTH » May 5th, 2021, 7:01 pm

shadowlink wrote:
May 5th, 2021, 7:01 am
the game was canceled? why no news or data about this was known more, no repost or anything :( :cry:
I was really excited that they would release 8.1 or 8.4, it is a real shame to be honest ... :cry: :(
Hello :)

The game hasn't been cancelled, but the development is currently going slowly due to real-life stuff happening.
OBJECTION!
The true murder weapon is this Pokéball!

Toni-Technaclaw
Chao
Chao
Favorite Character: Sally

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » May 5th, 2021, 8:20 pm

I don't know who told you this game was Canceled, but They were trying to trick you or Start up Drama. that usually happens. Please leave the Devs alone, this is a Labor of love. they owe you all nothing. 8-)

shadowlink
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zu

Post by shadowlink » May 6th, 2021, 8:59 am

Sorry I thought the game was canceled because of the infrequent updates and it is great news that they have not canceled it since I have been following this game since I was 16 years old. :D Now I am 18 years old and on May 13, 19 years old, the work is admirable, I hope it comes out this year, the update is great the time they dedicated to this game and of great admiration :oops:

WTFEvil
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by WTFEvil » May 12th, 2021, 1:06 am

Wanted to say ty shadowlink, I've been following this game for so long I hadn't even realized that it is absolutely something worth waiting for. 8-)
Play me in melee or chess or something
Pm me if you want im usually pretty bored

ghostkiller7305
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by ghostkiller7305 » May 27th, 2021, 9:57 pm

can some one help me i can't still open the game i really want to play the game but it is still closing the game