The Forums have been refreshed! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=2333.
Project X 7.8 has been released! More information here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2332

Android port?

Want to leave a review? Or do you have any suggestions? Please post them here.
DP1-2000
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge

Android port?

Post by DP1-2000 » December 3rd, 2020, 3:50 am

I don't feel comfortable playing this game on my 25" monitor. So I want to know if there could be an Android port so I could play it on my 5.1" phone instead. Thanks in advance!

Toni-Technaclaw
Chao
Chao
Favorite Character: Sally

Re: Android port?

Post by Toni-Technaclaw » December 4th, 2020, 3:02 am

Easy there Kiddo, Wouldn't you like the game actually Finished first? Also the Very Idea of this Monster on a Mobile Device makes me laugh. :pingas:

Freezewood
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Bunnie
Re: Android port?

Post by Freezewood » December 6th, 2020, 4:54 pm

well... there some big monsters in android game,free fire,minecraft,miniworld,probably those gta games,emulators of psp and ps2 and etc... but... ¿this game?,i think is a good idea but yeah,first the game need to be completed and finished to be fully playable,there some pages where you can download some H-Games for android,i download there four games,demon angel sakura 1 and 2 and elana champion of lust 1 and 2 too so..... this game for android is good but we need to replace the 2 players to com helper like street of rage remake so we can enjoy the chat between the characters of player 1 and the player 2 like when zeta and blaze are going to fight the plant boss and some of them say one cut them and the other burn them. :D

so... is a good idea but yeah,we need to wait for that. :)
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)