General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
NoPenNameGirl
Pen
Pen
Favorite Character: Sonic
Information Update

Post by NoPenNameGirl » February 24th, 2016, 4:36 pm

Hello all!

We have been buzy nowadays, but I want all to know that the update is still on progression. A bit more slowly, but going. We have a LOT of things already done, and what is just missing is some rapes for some enemies and some backgrounds.

Aside that, Zeta is working on the enemies programing and their behavior in combat, while I'm working on the raptor rapes.

Speaking which, if you guys have suggestions for poses for the raptor rapes, tell me bellow.

Thank you! :)
"Te chamam de ladrão, de bicha, maconheiro. Transformam o país inteiro num puteiro. Pois assim se ganha mais dinheiro!"
-Cazuza

NoPenNameGirl
Pen
Pen
Favorite Character: Sonic
Re: Information Update

Post by NoPenNameGirl » February 24th, 2016, 4:44 pm

BTW, I read your post, Feler, I just deleted the other thread because was on PX General, and not on Update and News. =P
"Te chamam de ladrão, de bicha, maconheiro. Transformam o país inteiro num puteiro. Pois assim se ganha mais dinheiro!"
-Cazuza

qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by qrushen » February 24th, 2016, 5:49 pm

hmmm tho I don't have a *idea for raptor attacks but it's good to see you again Pen and thanks for the update<3
Spoiler
Show
Image Thank you GeoExe for the new gif :P

Warkonst
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by Warkonst » February 24th, 2016, 6:21 pm

Thank you for the update.

Best idea I have on short notice for a Raptor scene is the Raptor putting the character on all fours and than jump on him/her from behind and mount him/her.

Keep up the good work.

bikininspector
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by bikininspector » February 24th, 2016, 7:18 pm

i have no idea but i hope what ever you guys come up with is hilarious. :nerd:
Spoiler
Show

SpitfireXI
Grounder
Grounder

Post by SpitfireXI » February 24th, 2016, 7:37 pm

I'm not sure that this is the best idea, but I think it could be some ordinary pose, but with x-ray view...

Nokami
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Nokami » February 24th, 2016, 9:28 pm

For the undressing part , i thought of the raptor flashing through the characters sheathing his feet claws and then the clothes are ripped apart.

Nokami
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Nokami » February 24th, 2016, 9:38 pm

As for the rape scenes itself, i think it could be gangbang on the characters, because raptors always hunted in groups, on the rape scenes they could call their friends and have fun together,well just saying.

EroMangaKing
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by EroMangaKing » February 24th, 2016, 10:04 pm

Thanks for the update, it's good to hear from you.

Due to the anatomy of the raptor, on all fours/doggy style is probably the most plausible. Long legs and short arms kind of limit what positions the raptor can take. I personally enjoy the behind shots of doggy style rapes, as opposed to the side.

It might also be kind of fun to incorporate the pack mentality, while still doing a solo rape. You could do something like, have the raptor that the player is fighting initiate the rape. Then after the player is stripped and naked, have the raptor distract the player while another raptor sneaks up and surprise rapes/surprise buttsexes the player. Similar to the scene in Jurassic Park where the hunter is focused on one of the raptors, and another sneaks up and kills him.

qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by qrushen » February 24th, 2016, 10:47 pm

Nokami wrote:As for the rape scenes itself, i think it could be gangbang on the characters, because raptors always hunted in groups, on the rape scenes they could call their friends and have fun together,well just saying.
it's funny I thought that as well but did not want to say anything 8-)
Spoiler
Show
Image Thank you GeoExe for the new gif :P