Plans for Stage 6

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Zylphe
Decoe
Decoe
Favorite Character: Sonic
Re: Plans for Stage 6

Post by Zylphe » May 25th, 2016, 2:51 am

CBT for Tails perhaps? I dunno. I feel there should be some sort of torture for Tails regarding the cock and balls.

Exile
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Exile » May 25th, 2016, 6:41 am

Neato.

Freezewood
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Freezewood » May 25th, 2016, 11:44 pm

so... there is a mud wrestling in this game at any part or not?. :?
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)

Warkonst
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by Warkonst » May 26th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Freezewood wrote:so... there is a mud wrestling in this game at any part or not?. :?
It is just a suggestion for stage 6.

Zeo181
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by Zeo181 » May 27th, 2016, 11:17 am

I'm guessing you could either have the bunny girls be the miniboss (like you have to fight three at the same time), or you could do the same thing as before, where you have them being raped by an enemy, but you can save them by attacking the enemy to stop the rape and gain some sort of bonus from it

Zhen
Grounder
Grounder

Post by Zhen » May 27th, 2016, 2:00 pm

Aestral wrote:For me, that sounds great. But Neo, please, we're still hyped about Stage 5, stop hyping us up for Stage 6, or we'll die from overhypeness ;)
Overhypness! They are already planning stage 7!! :shock:

Voidmaw
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Post by Voidmaw » May 30th, 2016, 3:32 pm

If you do the drunk female customer, she should get Tails drunk, seduce him into doing her missionary style. He sobers up halfway through and tries to pull out, she clamps her legs around him and forces him to finish.

Some Dragon Person
Dolphin
Dolphin

Post by Some Dragon Person » June 3rd, 2016, 3:17 pm

While I like the ideas so far, I personally don't like having 2 enemies that are pretty much the same but gender swapped. (Referring to the drunk female and male mobians) I know the Succubus and Incubus are kind of the same, but they have different special moves with the teleport and ranged stun, respectively. They also transform the characters, which makes their sex scenes much more interesting.

Instead of a drunk male mobian, how about a bouncer who would act as the levels tank enemy? He could use a pager to call in bunny girls to help him fight you, if given the chance. He would take a few seconds to take it out and call them over, so you could interrupt it and stop reinforcements by attacking him before the animation finishes.

If this seems too similar to the miniboss idea you guys have, the sphinx could just be the head of security.

I also think drunks burping out intoxocation clouds is kind of gross, maybe instead they could occasionally spill some of their booze, and if you walk on it your character slips and falls in it face first, stunning them for a second and then intoxicating them for a little while.

Edit: After reading through some more of the thread, I feel the need to say no. We really don't need farting, nipple fucking and those other weird ass things. One idea I'm okay with is the bunny girl being futa, sort of. I don't think she should actually be futa, but instead maybe one of her rapes could involve a strap-on.

NohrianScum
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by NohrianScum » June 11th, 2016, 2:22 am

[quote="Some Dragon Person"] I also think drunks burping out intoxocation clouds is kind of gross, maybe instead they could occasionally spill some of their booze, and if you walk on it your character slips and falls in it face first, stunning them for a second and then intoxicating them for a little while.

Alternatively, perhaps they could start an animation by taking a mouthful of booze, then kissing the character and forcing them to drink it.

NohrianScum
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by NohrianScum » June 11th, 2016, 2:26 am

Sorry, new to forums (in general), don't really know how to quote properly...

Aside from that, if the bunny girls are literal bunny Mobians, I'll be somewhat disappointed if "Lucky Rabbit's Foot" isn't capitalized on.