Plans for Stage 7

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
codebracker
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Tails

Re: Plans for Stage 7

Post by codebracker » May 27th, 2016, 5:37 pm

Zhen wrote:Maybe as a secret stage, you can go under the city.
Aah, the old "absurdley spacious sewer", maybe 4 turtle enemies to fight there?

Anyway my suggestios for enemies and obstaces:
Open sewer holes - an obstacle that's either a bit difficult to see and damages you a bit or an aligator tail pulls you in if you go to close, in any case indestructible and immobile.
Zombie mob - a small mob of (3-4) "love-zombies" that acts as a single enemy, they appear to be "busy" and will not chase you unless you wander too close to them, but have a lot of health
Dancing zombie - an joke enemy, spawns next to a group of zombies, he starts dancing the "thriller" but after a few seconds the group of zombies walks up to him and fucks him. Either that or a miniboss that calls dancing zombie mobs to attack you from off-screen.
Pick"pocket"/Panty thief - a horny thief that steals your clothes than runs away, making you look like when the enemy ripps of your clothes. This would prevent you from countering enemies grabbing you (like with bosses) for a certain duration or untill you get raped.
Perfume salesman - An enemy that blows a cloud of the love potion towards you, slowing you down for a few seconds (the character rubs his crotch) if it hits you.
Pidgeons - pidgeons with erect **** swooping down at you, cannot be attacked but can be dodged vertically or jumped over

An enemy humping a lamp post or a fire hydrant (bonus points if it's a dog-like mobian).
Or maybe a section with a slow moving wave of the "zombie" horde, acting as impending "doom" so you have to keep moving (like an auto scrolling stage), maybe there was a concert and the horde is the audience?
The best kind of luck is when it doesn't matter.

zanoss
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Honey

Post by zanoss » May 27th, 2016, 5:57 pm

Since it's gonna be a city, why not including some random mobian who fuck together ?
Like a big orgy or something.

gutsyrabbit
Grounder
Grounder

Post by gutsyrabbit » May 27th, 2016, 7:28 pm

Damn... this brings allot of ideas.
You can bring stray dogs, dobermans even stray cats... and that leaves room for allot of possibilities .
For example, you can do multiple rape scenes. I know they are hard to make.. but, ataleast you can have something original.

Tony_030
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Tony_030 » May 27th, 2016, 10:21 pm

It sounds fantastic! I can't wait to see it in action!
what

Rulychaff760
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Honey

Post by Rulychaff760 » May 27th, 2016, 10:32 pm

CPU BOTS!

ElCaos
Worm
Worm
Favorite Character: Tikal

Post by ElCaos » May 27th, 2016, 11:41 pm

I'm not saying anything but Isn't it a bit too exaggerated to comunicate the plans for next stages even with stage 5/6 not released yet? I mean sure It's fine to share ideas but wow , well the ideas are ok , but I wonder what 2 enemies you will have on your mind apart from the dog and the police mobian , I'll wait and see what you guys try out.
CHOOOO CHOOOOO

Dead2112man
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by Dead2112man » May 28th, 2016, 12:00 am

Why are every suggesting zombie like beings raping the characters. Zombies would be out of place a little, sure, she said it would look as if a zombie hoard came through and destroy the city, but that doesn't mean the enemies will be zombies. Think about all the interesting small time characters we saw in the games and shows that don't often get shown. Why not fill the city with a few of them.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester for "Dark Impulses" the creators of "Pokemorph" over on the LoK Forums

Talon
Chao
Chao
Favorite Character: Vanilla

Post by Talon » May 28th, 2016, 12:14 am

NoPenNameGirl wrote:Well, since people enjoyed talking about future plans, even if they will be done or not, and giving suggestions, I will cover here the next stages, starting with Stage 7.

Stage 7 happens on a city, amist the chaos that the Love Potion is causing on the city. Our idea is to make a parody of a Zombie Apocalypse, but instead having living dead wanting to eat you, we have sex hungry things wanting to fuck you. So stuff you see in Zombie movies like Police cars destroyed, windows broken, stuff like that, will be present.

About the enemies, we didn't got too deepen on that, but TWO enemies we are sure to include: A dog (stray or a Police Doberman) and a Police/SWAT dressed mobian carring a Police Shield, so he will block some of your attacks.

The boss of the Stage 7 will be..... SHEEP! :nerd: :nerd:

Yes, we have plans in finally making Pili and Mili as bosses of this Stage, and they will be the last obstacle between you and Delta labs, where Venus waits!

I want to hear suggestions and opinions about Stage 7! Thank you very much!
YAY PUPPIES!

overlordsupreme33
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by overlordsupreme33 » May 28th, 2016, 1:52 am

hello here, i have some plans for the ennemie (but sorry its not only for the 7 stage) it is a ennemy (or more ennemy) will be able when the scène is over to lock the player into a bondage restraint (bondage restraint like armbinder/monoglove will be unable to do a punch or a ballgag for the special skill, or maybe a full latex suit didn't know) who the player can be able to escape with some little time and some little struggling (nothing so big and so much difficult but its all up to you maybe its can had some difficult of the game) or a robots restraint affected by the pink cloud will restraint the player. thank for you to reading this and continue your jobs zeta team its good ;)
:trollface: :shock: NERF THIS :shock: :trollface:

Jackal219
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by Jackal219 » May 28th, 2016, 2:00 am

Sound interesting keep up the good work. :)