Marsproject
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Amy

Re: The Future of Project X

Post by Marsproject » November 14th, 2018, 7:39 pm

TheGamingPaladin wrote:
November 6th, 2018, 4:18 pm
i want to say firstly that i am sorry that Zeta has had to deal with such negative and hateful responses towards her project, sadly people dont seem to know how to live and let lie, not everything on the internet has to be what YOU as a person approve of.

i hope someone who knows her will relay my words to her that she needs to ignore the hate, it doesnt matter what you do, there is always going to be negative reactions, it happens in gaming, youtube, art, music, the whole enchilada... so one has to fixate on the positive reactions.

because that is what they need to hold onto, to keep your passion alive, and to do what you as a person want to do.

and i will tell you that i love PXPLD, it's something that explores a wide birth of fetish content, which few things really do, especially in video games.

i will go over it in more detail in a review, as i noticed that Zeta herself wanted an actual review, not just to hear "good job" or "keep it up", so i'm going to give that to her.

hope you come back Zeta, i'd hate for this to be the end of PXPLD, or doing what you like to do, dont let somebody tell you not to do something in life, your choices are your own and your fans will support you.
My sentiments exactly.

Though i'm not as eloquent as paladin here, I would like to say this to the staff and Zeta directly.

We love you. We are happy with whatever choice you make, whether it be the death of this project, or simply a hiatus. Take time to yourself, deal with your life, and for god sakes ENJOY it! We want you to be happy and we wish you all the best.