The Future of Project X

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
soundboom
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Re: The Future of Project X

Postby soundboom » May 27th, 2018, 1:08 am

I feel so sorry for all you awesome guys that even after all these 10 years of hard work that there still are some people who have hate against you all. I hope they will realize that they are wrong, cause you're all super amazing talented people.
thanks of all these years of hard work, stay strong!

You all are the best !!
:D
Melkhiordarkblade
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge

Postby Melkhiordarkblade » May 27th, 2018, 3:10 pm

I'm just happy it's not cancelled.
Silverwolf
Grounder
Grounder

Postby Silverwolf » May 27th, 2018, 5:22 pm

TheAcePony wrote:*sighs* I'm not mad but I am disappointed. The latest release added a single level. I don't mind that and I know it took a lot of effort, but considering the amount of time it took, I expected more. The next release was promised to not take as long and stayed with that promise despite the lack of updates. Now I'm being told it's going to be on hiatus? I'm sorry, but that really disappoints me.

Are you for real?
You're like someone getting a cookie for free and than complaining about the cookie not beeing big enough.
meowshk
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Shadow

Postby meowshk » May 28th, 2018, 2:17 am

Been following this project for probably about seven years now and I'll keep following it even as you guys take a (much deserved) hiatus. Your work has been great so far and the game has been very enjoyable. Like others have said, nothing can hurt quality of a project like lack of motivation or feeling underappreciated. Try not to let the people complaining get to you, as hard as that can be to do at times. The ones who really care will still be here whenever you all feel ready to make your triumphant return.
angelX999
Grounder
Grounder

Postby angelX999 » May 28th, 2018, 6:49 am

I am the Mexican of the forum who speaks Spanish and I tell them not to let idiots who do not catch anything with their stupid discouragement be a problem, since people who fight for something like a project keep rowing as much as they can, then you can think in something that is right for you and I know that the game is for people, but not everyone recognizes the effort put into the game. I look at the sprites and I see they are incredible when the game was just a stage and as a writer it hurts me not to receive good comments in my stories, and when I take too much for real life, the first thing I get is a "you dare too much, you're slow weon buaj and everything is a miarda revolt ", etc. although also leaving everything in the water is not a good idea
I mean, maybe a prudent vacation of maybe a month or 2 years would be good
clarify the head
but throw it away completely? ... nah, it's not good because it would be like throwing gold at so much effort, hours, minutes, seconds, days and months for nothing. this can not be left zeta I trust that you do not waste your talent and that of your friends

My English is not very good, but I hope you are very smart to know what I am saying
gamerXXX459
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Amy

Postby gamerXXX459 » May 28th, 2018, 8:42 am

angelX999 wrote:I am the Mexican of the forum who speaks Spanish and I tell them not to let idiots who do not catch anything with their stupid discouragement be a problem, since people who fight for something like a project keep rowing as much as they can, then you can think in something that is right for you and I know that the game is for people, but not everyone recognizes the effort put into the game. I look at the sprites and I see they are incredible when the game was just a stage and as a writer it hurts me not to receive good comments in my stories, and when I take too much for real life, the first thing I get is a "you dare too much, you're slow weon buaj and everything is a miarda revolt ", etc. although also leaving everything in the water is not a good idea
clarify the head
but throw it away completely? ... nah, it's not good because it would be like throwing gold at so much effort, hours, minutes, seconds, days and months for nothing. this can not be left zeta I trust that you do not waste your talent and that of your friends

My English is not very good, but I hope you are very smart to know what I am saying

they never said they would throw it away completely so u don't have to worry
Kenshi_Wolf
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tails

Postby Kenshi_Wolf » May 28th, 2018, 1:52 pm

angelX999 wrote:I am the Mexican of the forum who speaks Spanish and I tell them not to let idiots who do not catch anything with their stupid discouragement be a problem, since people who fight for something like a project keep rowing as much as they can, then you can think in something that is right for you and I know that the game is for people, but not everyone recognizes the effort put into the game. I look at the sprites and I see they are incredible when the game was just a stage and as a writer it hurts me not to receive good comments in my stories, and when I take too much for real life, the first thing I get is a "you dare too much, you're slow weon buaj and everything is a miarda revolt ", etc. although also leaving everything in the water is not a good idea
clarify the head

1: what does you being Mexican have to do with it? you could of just said 'I'm a native Spanish speaker'
2: they never said they where throwing it away.
3: We get what you are saying, but I do not think it requires that we are 'very smart' to get it, as you are the one who seems to not be getting it.
:? sums up how i felt reading your comment.
KevinBRONY
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Vanilla

Postby KevinBRONY » May 28th, 2018, 10:27 pm

umm... so... we need to wait... 3 months? or more?
angelX999
Grounder
Grounder

Postby angelX999 » May 29th, 2018, 1:18 am

espero que todo siga en orden ufff me encanta el juego y lo que trataba de decir es que:

es una posibilidad todo lo que dije antes y no dare mas explicaciones ya que este comentario es para aclarar el mensaje motivador aunque no se como diablos hablar bien ingles :(
Cabba
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tails

Postby Cabba » May 29th, 2018, 5:24 am

That kinda of sucks but I understand. Everyone needs a break for a bit so hopefully that'll help everyone in the long run and then more can come of this. Though part of me can't believe that people would say those kinds of things to her and really anyone working on this but also I am not totally surprise someone did. Either case I hope the best of luck for everyone.