Papanomics
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Zeta

Re: Project X : What's Next?

Post by Papanomics » December 1st, 2018, 12:46 pm

Stuffie wrote:
November 30th, 2018, 11:44 pm
Glad to hear that development goes on! Those partial alpha releases before the milestone demos sound like both a good idea to satisfy "new stuff" for the players, as well as getting feedback on bugs or suggestions (as you already mentioned). ^^
Like others already mentioned, I'm concerned about "official crowdfunding" on Patreon or whatever platform due to the use of copyrighted material. We already had Sega shoo us in the past, and Project X has been in the works for a long time now - it would be awful if it all ended due to a smack with the copyright infringement hammer. ._.
Papanomics wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 5:01 am
That was a banner made for me way back at the start of the project by a user named Stuffie. Don't know if he's still on the site much. Or did I make this one myself...
Nope, you're right, I made that signature of yours. :D
Back on ToonPimp's forums...wow, that was ages ago. Now I feel really old.
There he is. We are getting old my friend. But that's ok.
The Forum Villain. Apparently.

Freezewood
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Freezewood » December 10th, 2018, 12:23 am

for curiosity,¿sega discover us?,¿they known about our game?. :?
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)

Turner
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by Turner » December 11th, 2018, 8:37 am

Something I do want to point out with this game in The Lost World is the female pterodactyl and how they actually avoid you more than trying to grapple you. The only times I have been caught by a female on accident is when I under power the slid attack and end up right beside them or they land on top of me especially when I am in the part where you can't use special attacks. And really the female pterodactyl acts more like the ghost do, but the thing about the ghost in the game is that when they avoid you it's more about you messing up and getting caught by them or you over use your energy and it uses up your health. Like really when a female pterodactyl shows up on screen I usually just ignore them and focus on enemies that actually do attack. And really I like the female pterodactyl's rape and wouldn't want to see an enemy get removed from the game but really it needs to be a bit more of a challenge.
:P Come on let's get going

Freezewood
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Freezewood » December 12th, 2018, 3:43 am

oh,the idea is attract your atention defensively while the males pterodactyl comes near you in the back ofencively so you are concentrated chasing the females pterodactyl while the males chase you in the back but the idea is attract your atention while you let the others enemies comes near you,the chaos sometimes do the same avoiding you and the buzz bomber sometimes avoid you but not much because they want you and end up coming near you. 8-)
Spoiler
Show
:rouge: taste of pleasure and passion ;)

sorikiari
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by sorikiari » December 15th, 2018, 5:51 pm

Yo, Mate! Just keep on Keeping on, and good things will come out of it. Those dedicated to seeing this released shall continue waiting patiently for the best work you can manage :D . I, for one, am awaiting this next build with Bated breath, and I'm perfectly capable of waiting until 2020 if Necessary! :nerd:

Warkonst
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by Warkonst » December 27th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Sounds promising. Can't wait to see it turn from theory to practice.

NoxCipher
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by NoxCipher » December 28th, 2018, 11:06 am

Glad to hear that you guys are continuing to work on it, and I wish you the best! Will, as always, continue to follow development

TWILIGHT111
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zu

Post by TWILIGHT111 » December 30th, 2018, 2:14 am

I'm looking forward to this. :)

qrushen
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by qrushen » December 30th, 2018, 6:13 am

8-) Hmm looks like things are going well on this site again nice to see Like the others had said before this comment I will love to support this project with money if patreon or any other support side is opened I will continue to watch over project x and all my friends who support it :P :) :D
Spoiler
Show
Image Thank you GeoExe for the new gif :P

Zephan the Cunning
Squid
Squid
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by Zephan the Cunning » December 31st, 2018, 9:19 pm

I love that I keep seeing the redirects increase. I think we keep wanting the newest release sometime before 2019 gets fully started. XD

I joke, but seriously, is that a possibility, Miles? If it isn't, I know we will all be fine, but it would be perfect.