Zeta R-02
Zeta
Zeta
Favorite Character: Zeta
Project X: Stage 4 enemy Suggestions

Post by Zeta R-02 » May 7th, 2013, 7:45 pm

We currently have the 3 enemies:
ImageImageImage

And the team wants the fans to give the opportunity to put one of their suggestions in the game for the Stage 4. :D
I have to point that we dont do this because of ideas, but we really want the fans participate with us in some way.
Remember that the Stage 4, is Pumpkin Kingdom, and is a halloween/monster/cemetery themed stage.
We will select several suggestions and make a final poll to decide the best idea.
We dont want another demon/vampire type character or ghosts, take it in mind.

Name --> The name of the enemy, they are general enemies, and the same name will work for a lot of them, so, avoid to put common names given to people, as steve, den or Carla.
Gender --> Obvious, Male, Female, Herm, no gender, etc
Description --> Physical description of the character, colors, details, etc, avoid huge sized enemies.
Ability --> If the enemy have a particular ability, but we dont want complex or deadly abilities, ganbang or interaction with another enemies, this can be, recover hp when a rape sucess, and things like that.
Rape 1 and 2 --> Description of the rapes, and please, focus in ONE action, i dont want to make first a blowjob, then, anal, then cum in face, no xD ONLY one rape style, or blowjob, or anal, or cum in face, not all in the same rape.

Thanks and good luck!

Copy/paste this to fill it and make your suggestion better visible for all.

NAME:
ABILITY:
RAPE 1:
RAPE 2:

Unfaithful
Squid
Squid

Re: Project X: Stage 4 enemy Suggestions

Post by Unfaithful » May 7th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Wow the enemys look great! :D I bet the contest winners are hella happy right now! ^^

Also thanks for involving us fans even more! :) Much appreciated! Though one question, is there a duration for submissions? Or do you close this and open the poll when you think you've enough ideas?
Everything I say is a fact except for the things I make up!

Zeta R-02
Zeta
Zeta
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Zeta R-02 » May 7th, 2013, 8:01 pm

Unfaithful wrote:Wow the enemys look great! :D I bet the contest winners are hella happy right now! ^^

Also thanks for involving us fans even more! :) Much appreciated! Though one question, is there a duration for submissions? Or do you close this and open the poll when you think you've enough ideas?
when we get enought, well close it and select some to open the poll.

DarkMatter
Chao
Chao
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by DarkMatter » May 7th, 2013, 8:06 pm

I think everyone should move their suggestions for Hooga Booga Kingdom from the suggestions thread over here to make things easier.

Also, I have to comment on how awesome these enemies look ^^. They must have taken a hell of a lot of time (no pun intended :trollface: ) to work on.

makaiforce
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by makaiforce » May 7th, 2013, 8:34 pm

put lots of succubus :D

amazing enemies! i want stage 4 now :nerd:

my idea=

edit: sry, i haven't seen the restrictions about character ideas ( no vampire/ghost). i'll change my idea for another good one =)

NAME: Zoey
DESCRIPTION: a strange, but sexy zombie
ABILITY: Hp Heal after sex or apply temporally poison on hero/heroine.
RAPE 1: on females = she put the heroine on doggystyle, sits on top and gives a sequential "fingers sequence" on the pussy of the heroine.
RAPE 2: on male = she drops the hero on floor and sit on top, riding wildly until he cums.

hope to see this one, cuz it's a great idea, and combine with theme =) ps: my english sucks, i know >.<
Last edited by makaiforce on May 8th, 2013, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Talon
Chao
Chao
Favorite Character: Vanilla

Post by Talon » May 7th, 2013, 8:59 pm

I have to pull this one back from the old thread.

"Name: Hellhound

Description: A large dog with two heads and two large cocks.

Type: Normal

Clothing Tear: Breaths out a gust of hot air, causing the character's clothes to vanish in a puff of smoke.

Female rape: Shoves the character into a doggystyle position. Mounts her and penetrates her with both of his cocks, one in the pussy and one in the ass. He builds to a crescendo and then cums, filling her and squirting cum out of her pussy and ass.

Male rape: Mounts him doggystyle as well, however he simply rubs one of his cocks between the characters butt cheeks. When he cums, he fills the hero's ass and also smears their back wih cum.

Both: Forces the character to masturbate both of his cocks until he cums. Ends cum soaked"- EchoImage

MrNyou
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Shadow

Post by MrNyou » May 7th, 2013, 9:59 pm

Going to copy from my old suggestion, tweaked a bit.

Name: Twickotreat/Twickotreat Sr./SugahRush

Enemy Description: Child sized foe. Wears a white(Striped/Red Polka dot) sheet over body with two holes cut out for eyes. Carries a trick or treating bag. Skips instead of walking.

Rape 1: Throws a piece of bad candy into the Hero(ine)'s mouth. The candy causes their belly to inflate and they fall forward. They then fart loudly releasing a rainbow colored gas that makes their butt cheeks jiggle.

Rape 2: Runs behind hero(ine), then suddenly pokes them in the ass with their fingers. see: http://www.kancho.jp/

jikkplo
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by jikkplo » May 8th, 2013, 4:46 am

Welp, let's see what (probably boring) idea the old brain can muster...

NAME: Alpha Bitch (or something along the lines)
DESCRIPTION: Werewolf hermaphrodite, large breasts, muscular (sorry I can't be more descriptive)
ABILITY: Pounces quickly when attacking
RAPE 1: Pins the player down, taking them doggy style before cumming, filling them up.
RAPE 2: Pushes the player onto their back before riding them (or scissoring if player is female) until both the enemy and player cum.

And another that came up when I was thinking

NAME: Mimic
DESCRIPTION: A dusty grey treasure chest, a tentacle wielding woman living inside it.
ABILITY: Blocks damage when closed
RAPE 1: Tentacles grab the player, holding them helpless in the air while the woman performs oral until orgasm.
RAPE 2: Tentacles grab the player, pulling them into the chest and having their way with them while the woman masturbates, player ends cum covered.

Crossbow1701
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by Crossbow1701 » May 8th, 2013, 5:34 am

From the old forums:

Name:Were... Imput name of character.

Type of Enemy: Regular or boss

Alt. Version Name: Mini Ware.. for some regular characters maybe smaller versions of them and for the boss Were...input name of character.

Appearance:Big wolf things

Clothing Tear Animation: maybe takes there claws and rips the cloths off or pins the character and rips the cloths off with there teeth.

Rape 1: Pins the Character with Pussy near face. Force oral sex sucks and licks until male character cums.

Rape 2: Pins The character Kisses while raping the Character hard. Faster until cums.

Rape 3: Now i was thinking these enemy's could be on the graveyard lvl, the 3ed rape could be the Were enemy's grows a dick. Some might not like it but i got that type of fetish.

Crossbow1701
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by Crossbow1701 » May 8th, 2013, 5:36 am

Name: Avatar of Lust
Species: Human like with some tentacles.
Appearance: think of the most sexy woman form with a cock and it's almost made out of a goo like substance. It also has has wings for a flying element. The tentacles would be hidden until the rape would happen.

Rape1: grabs the character, then kisses them sexually, while being kissed 4 tentacles come out of the avatar, for the female two tentacles go on the breast, one goes in the mouth and the other goes in the ass, while the cock goes in the vagina. For the male one tentacle goes in the mouth, and the other goes on the cock( i enjoy the tentacle that goes on the cock to milk it) and the avatars cock goes in their ass.

Rape2: While flying the avatar picks up character and very sexually rapes the character in the air. switching from the ass to the vagina.

Yea i know it only two rapes but i had another one that could not fit in the other rapes.

Rape3: Fires a cloud of purple mist. If it hits the character the character drops to the ground and stats pleasuring themselves while the avatar strokes itself off. at the end of the rape the avatar goes twords the character and climaxes over the character while the character climaxes feeling satisfied.