Project X: Stage 4 enemy Suggestions

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Therion
MotoBug
MotoBug

Re: Project X: Stage 4 enemy Suggestions

Post by Therion » May 9th, 2013, 11:27 pm

First of all, I must say you are doing an awesome work, as always.
Second, please excuse my english, I'm not used to speak or write in this language.
NAME: Smashing Pumpkin
DESCRIPTION: a jumping halloween pumpkin with vines and a big mouth

ABILITY: it may stay still until the char is near (perhaps in a patch) then starts jumping towards the toon and grabs her/him with vines.
RAPE 1: Forces the Hero/heroine into raiding its stem, rooting the ankles.

If the stem is in the ass, may use the vines to rub clitoris/vulva/cock.
RAPE 2: After grabbing, uses it's (big) tongue, licking cunt/penis/butt/tits.
RAPE 3: leaps on the player grounding him and gets on, then uses its tongue/vines to do a tityjob (on female) or blowjob (on male).
P.S.: after reading the previous headless horseman suggestions, it may be used toguether, and the rider can launch the pumpkin.

NAME: swarm of bats
DESCRIPTION: a group of small vampire-bats, perhaps 3 or 4 of them
ABILITY: they grab each of the extremities and perfoms its flying rape. Their bite may be able to paralize.
RAPE 1:while two of them takes the arms or bite the victim, the others mount the toon, one in each orifice.
RAPE 2:while inmobilized, a bat milks the breasts or bites the penis until cum.
RAPE 3: Rouge only: instead of being captured, she befriends with them and hold on their penises while flying.

NAME: Dirty Skeleton
Sifer2
Grounder
Grounder

Post by Sifer2 » May 10th, 2013, 12:34 am

Ah so the Boom Boo's Ritual picture Zeta drew was concept art eh? Awesome. I wonder if this area will use the Cave Zone music it would probably fit. I would prefer that instead of the Knuckles Pumpkin Hill rap song lol.

Papanomics
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Papanomics » May 10th, 2013, 2:21 am

Name --> Fallen Angel
Gender --> Herm (through magic)
Description --> An angel with broken wings and maybe a more pale skin color. Hair can range from white, black, gray and blonde. A small, red, <> shaped stone is embedded in their foreheads, showing that they have betrayed the light and must now suffer in darkness.
Ability --> None I can think of.
Rape 1: The Fallen Angel (FA) crosses her arms as her stone's red light blares onto the character, burning their clothes off and raising their curiosity and lust. The FA then rubs herself until a penis sprouts from where her clitoris would be. She then proceeds to force herself into the willing victim until she cums.

* For males she simply mounts them, fucking until they cum without sprouting a dick.

Rape 2: The Fallen Angel (FA) crosses her arms as her stone's red light blares onto the character, burning their clothes off and raising their curiosity and lust. The FA then rubs herself until a penis sprouts from where her clitoris would be. Her stone shines over her victim's genitals, giving the girls a penis as well. She then fucks her victim from behind while jerking off the dicked female.

* For males she will sprout a dick and get fucked from behind by the male, as he jerks her off. Or vice versa.

Inspirations: Morgana (League of Legends), Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII), Kayle (League of Legends), Angel (Tekken), Devil Jin (Tekken), Morrigan (Mabinogi)
The Forum Villain. Apparently.

Crossbow1701
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by Crossbow1701 » May 10th, 2013, 2:34 am

[quote="Therion"]First of all, I must say you are doing an awesome work, as always.
Second, please excuse my english, I'm not used to speak or write in this language.
NAME: Smashing Pumpkin
DESCRIPTION: a jumping halloween pumpkin with vines and a big mouth

ABILITY: it may stay still until the char is near (perhaps in a patch) then starts jumping towards the toon and grabs her/him with vines.
RAPE 1: Forces the Hero/heroine into raiding its stem, rooting the ankles.

If the stem is in the ass, may use the vines to rub clitoris/vulva/cock.
RAPE 2: After grabbing, uses it's (big) tongue, licking cunt/penis/butt/tits.
RAPE 3: leaps on the player grounding him and gets on, then uses its tongue/vines to do a tityjob (on female) or blowjob (on male).
P.S.: after reading the previous headless horseman suggestions, it may be used toguether, and the rider can launch the pumpkin.

NAME: swarm of bats
DESCRIPTION: a group of small vampire-bats, perhaps 3 or 4 of them
ABILITY: they grab each of the extremities and perfoms its flying rape. Their bite may be able to paralize.
RAPE 1:while two of them takes the arms or bite the victim, the others mount the toon, one in each orifice.
RAPE 2:while inmobilized, a bat milks the breasts or bites the penis until cum.
RAPE 3: Rouge only: instead of being captured, she befriends with them and hold on their penises while flying.

NAME: Dirty Skeleton
Papanomics
Mermaid
Mermaid
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Papanomics » May 10th, 2013, 2:41 am

YU GI OH MADNESS! All these were inspired by Yugioh cards. Yes.

Name --> Name to be worked on. Like a sexy female Frankenstein.
Gender --> Female
Description --> Image
Rape 1: I'll leave the rapes to the team or other forum members

Inspiration: MIND ON AIR (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Name --> Cursed Portrait
Gender --> Male
Description --> Image
Rape 1: The fiend in the portrait emerges and grips the victim, raping vigorously until it cums.

Rape 2: ?

Inspiration: THE PORTRAIT'S SECRET (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Portrait Enemy (Unholy Sanctuary), Harry Potter

Name --> Necromancer
Gender --> Male
Description -->Image
Rape 1: Not sure about the rapes, but something having to do with raising the dead

Rape 2: ?

Inspiration: CHAOS SORCERER (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
The Forum Villain. Apparently.

Therion
MotoBug
MotoBug

Post by Therion » May 10th, 2013, 2:50 pm

Crossbow1701 wrote: But Fruits are both male and female.
As far as I know, seeds are sexed, fruits aren't.
The fruit is only the nutritional envelpment for the seeds inside.
But, of course, I may be wrong.

I don't want to start a biological discussion about a fantasy game monster, so I will correct to:
SEX: both, but no genitals.

(Again, excuse my english ^^U)

whatis01
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by whatis01 » May 10th, 2013, 3:52 pm

Name: Pirate Ghost
Description: A normals sized male character, without head, and a wood leg! He has an evil lookin pumpkin head in his right arm, a rapier in his belt, and a musket in his left!
Ability: no special ability!
Clothes torn of animation: He blows of with his musket!
Rape 1: He puts a lot of pumpkis seed into the characters womb, and use a curse to make it grown! After a huge belly inflation, the pumpkins start mooving and 4 full sized pumpkin get they way out from the characters pussy!
Rape 2: He inserts his wood leg into analy, while the heroine lays in her back and go it deeper and deeper with it, while we see a nice stomach bulge scene! :)

makaiforce
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by makaiforce » May 11th, 2013, 3:45 am

can't wait to play this new update :D

bloodle8
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Rouge

Post by bloodle8 » May 11th, 2013, 5:38 am

Name Mummy-Bunny (or, "Munny" for short!)
Description: A voluptuous mummified bunny! Large breasts and butt, with a large bulge in her lower front bandages! The bulge is mostly her large balls, which store huge amounts of cum! Her cock is average-sized. She's loosely wrapped in bandages that barely cover her assets when in "normal" mode. Once she starts raping, they move aside to reveal her fun bits! Her skin is not rotten or decayed at all.
Ability: She shoots magic bandage projectiles that temporarily bind the player.
Rape 1: Using magic to control her bandages, the character is lifted by their legs, and put into a split. Her cock emerges from her bandages, revealing her large balls, as well. The two characters perform oral on each other until orgasm.
Rape 2: The magic bandages wrap around the player's belly, then proceed to use the character like a pocket pussy! The bandages move the player back and forth on the mummy's cock while she gropes her tits. This occurs until she reaches a belly-bulging climax.

Hellvex
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Blaze

Post by Hellvex » May 11th, 2013, 3:03 pm

Hmm, after watching this game from afar for so long, given this chance I couldn't pass it up and had to make an account. Here is my attempt.

I edited this post thanks to the opinions of codebracker and Voidmaw.

NAME: Haunted Marionette
DESCRIPTION: An elegantly dressed doll (Life size or miniature) that is hung by string's like a puppet. This marionette is possessed and has no manipulator. Despite not being controlled, they are still held and moved by strings as if they were, though the strings may be hard to see. Kind of like a twisted version of Pinocchio only that the strings are still attached and the puppet is female.
ABILITY: I would say none but if I had to make one up? I guess I would say that she could somewhat 'teleport' around the map (As in moving up, off screen, and landing somewhere else on screen) or that she would use her strings as a ranged skill to try and lash out at the Player Character as a second way to initiate rapes.
RAPE 1: The Haunted Marionette strings up the Player Character (Kind of like a marionette, get it?) into the air and then begins to rape them while they are unable to fight back in mid air.
RAPE 2: The Haunted Marionette casts of her strings onto the Player Character, and forcing them to mimic her as she masturbates (So that both Player Character and the Haunted Marionette are masturbating). Alternatively, for males, who can not do this, she could still cast her strings on the male Player Character and force them to fuck her, controling them as if they were a marionette.
Last edited by Hellvex on July 30th, 2013, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.