Project X: Stage 4 enemy Suggestions

General Discussion, News and Updates about The Game
Voidmaw
Spider
Spider
Favorite Character: Knuckles

Re: Project X: Stage 4 enemy Suggestions

Post by Voidmaw » May 29th, 2013, 8:27 pm

You probably have animations set for the incubus/succubus already... But if not, maybe have the Incubus use Midnight Bliss on Tails? That'd be funny. Although you already did that joke with the horse to a degree I guess...

Midoku
MotoBug
MotoBug
Favorite Character: Amy

Post by Midoku » May 29th, 2013, 11:35 pm

Unfaithful wrote:NAME: Dark Hand. (Floormaster from The Legend of Zelda games.)
DESCRIPTION: A dark-purple to pink hand that comes out of a void-like hole in the ground. And moves over the ground within it.
Spoiler
Show
ABILITY: Only comes out of it's hole when it's close to the player. Within it's hole it is invulnerable.
CLOTH TEARING-ANIMATION: The hand slashes the cloths of the player away. For males, he touches their groin. (Then they have to turn their head and cough ... but that is optional! xD)
RAPE 1 (both): The hand grabs the ankle of the player and tries to pull him/her into it's hole but he/she get's stucked around halfway in, just above the waist as they claw onto the ground for their dear life and with a fearful face. However their face changes quickly as something seems to happen within the hole and their lower-body. Soon their face-expression changes yet again and again but to more pleasant extends. They bit their underlip or gasp heavily while their eyes roll back into their head before they finally scream up in a loud orgasm.
RAPE 2 (Both): Several hands come out of the hole and lift the player up, holding him by their wrists and ancles, spreading them appart. Then more hands appear and start to tickle the players sides, feet and dick/ pussy, making them laugh and struggle hard untill they eventually cum.

I know thatone is a bit special and not as 'Hardcore' as most of the other enemys but I'm sure there are people out there who appreciate that aswell ^^
Also alternativly, the hand can also be a Zombie-hand or skeleton-hand. Though then it doesn't come out of a dark hole but rather out of the ground and moves around like the worm from stage two... but not as fast ^^
And ... if the zombie-hand makes the call then please give one of the stronger-types a white glove and call it 'Thriller-Hand' xP ... would be a fun lil easteregg! :D
:D Great Idea Cause its a thriller 8-)

Voidmaw
Spider
Spider

Post by Voidmaw » June 3rd, 2013, 11:11 pm

That's pretty cool Unfaithful.

codebracker
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber
Favorite Character: Tails

Post by codebracker » June 12th, 2013, 12:43 am

Summoned wrote:Here are my two cents

NAME: Reflet
DESCRIPTION:A bland oval floating full-body mirror from wich appears the naked upper body of the monster. Fairly humanoid, the creature display a pair of breasts a head with long braided hair and a single arm with sharp curved claws (its second arm is still hidden in the mirror), being a creature from the world of reflections, its skin is metallic.
ABILITY:Teleport, by retreating insinde the mirror it came from and making a second one appear away from its current position, this ennemy can relocate itself elswhere on the screen. (Being a mirror this ennemy doesn't have large amount of health, but gains a short invincibility while the teleport animation plays).
RAPE 1:A second mirror appears behind the player and a twin Reflet emerges from it, letting their "man-parts" out, they take the character standing in "sandwich" at first alternating their assault and then acting in synch for the climax, cumming inside.
RAPE 2:A second mirror appears behind the player and a twin Reflet emerges from it, letting their "man-parts" out, the one from behind hugs the character and leans forward to take him/her doggystyle while groping his penis/her breasts, while the Reflet in front face-fuck him/her, for the climax the one in front covers the face of the victim and the back of its double in seed, while the other cums inside and bask shortly in the afterglow.

Details, Options and Bonus Points:
a)Rape1: Tails lacking a "front door" a blow job from the Reflet in face of him would be a good alternative.
b)Rape2: Cream being too short (and flat chested) the Reflet from behind could use her ears as leverage (but this means no hugs for the bunny, sorry Cream).
c)Rape1: During the scene the Reflet can keep its hands busy by groping its victim's breasts or, to give some variations, fingering his/her mounth or french-kissing the unfortunate soul.
d)Rape1: Due to the fact that Reflet floats slightly above the ground, showing that the victim's feet do not reach the ground during the scene would be a nice detail.
e)Both: At the end of the scenes, each Reflet sigh with content, a pink heart appearing for a brief moment.
f)My original idea was to indicate the lack of humanity of this creature by giving it a headgear inspired (read "shamelessly stolen") from this lovely lady http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/ ... 63rma4.png

Have many awesome days!
How about a rape for males, where another mirror appears, pulls the character's male bits inside it, and they appear out of the other one (think portal), and than rapes him whith his own dick.
The best kind of luck is when it doesn't matter.

codebracker
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by codebracker » June 12th, 2013, 12:55 am

Hellvex wrote:Hmm, after watching this game from afar for so long, given this chance I couldn't pass it up and had to make an account. Here is my attempt.

NAME: Haunted Marionette
DESCRIPTION: An elegantly dressed doll (Life size or miniature) that is hung by string's like a puppet. This marionette is possessed and has no manipulator. Despite not being controlled, they are still held and moved by strings as if they were, though the strings may be hard to see. Kind of like a twisted version of Pinocchio only that the strings are still attached and the puppet is female.
ABILITY: I would say none but if I had to make one up? I guess I would say that she could somewhat 'teleport' around the map or that she used the strings as a ranged skill to try and lash out at the Player Character.
RAPE 1: The Haunted Marionette strings up the Player Character (Kind of like a marionette, get it?) into the air and then begins to rape them while they are unable to fight back in mid air.
RAPE 2: The Huanted Marionette casts of her strings onto the Player Character, pulling them down on the ground and making them look as if they were the marionette as the doll now seems 'alive'. The doll then proceeds to rape the helpless Player Character.
How about a rape where she connects her strings with the character (think shikamaru from naruto or the puppet from digimon) and than mimicks masturbating forcing the player to masturbate as well.

codebracker
BuzzBomber
BuzzBomber

Post by codebracker » June 12th, 2013, 1:29 am

How about this guy?
But it would fit beter in a cyberspace level, if that is planned?

NAME: FaultLine
DESCRIPTION: A featureless robot, with floating limbs (like rayman)
ABILITY: Can wrap space around him, so he dissapears, and only a purple vertical line remains. He is invulnerable in this state.
CLOTH TEARING-ANIMATION: He throws his arms at the player and grabs his clothes, folding them into a spatial fold. The clothes reapear in an unfolding animation after the rape (if possible).
RAPE 1 (Both): Grabs the space around the player and folds it around the player and himself, a few moaning noises are heard, the space unfoalds and a cum-covered character emerges
RAPE 2 (Male): The robot grabs the player at the base of his dick and on his but, than folds him leaving only his cock poking out of the fold, he than proceeds to stroke it until he cums, than the fold colapses/opens releasing the player.
RAPE 3 (Female): The robot grabs the sides of the players vagina and pulls them apart, splitting the whole screen with a vertical sparkly purple reverse-fold, than he closes the rift around himself and the character looks around herself surprised. Than a yellow hand pokes out of her vagina, stroking her from the inside untill she cums. Than another fold opens nbehind the character an the robot jumps out of it.
http://www.nitrome.com/games/faultline/

Summoned
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Zeta

Post by Summoned » June 14th, 2013, 2:20 pm

codebracker wrote: How about a rape for males, where another mirror appears, pulls the character's male bits inside it, and they appear out of the other one (think portal), and than rapes him whith his own dick.
I just realized that reworking Reflet into a "portal" based ennemy could also be an interesting idea now that you mention it...
Altough the main idea of this ennemy is to cheat the "no gang bang" rule (I imagine that programming the ennemies to team up agains the player must be quite complex, so an ennemy that multiply itself for the rape animation only seemed like a good idea... (but it is also possible that the "no gang bang rule" is in place because of another reason such as a final level type of thing... Only the devs know...)
Surfing the internet with only one hand isn't that easy...
What? I have a plaster cast, jeez...

deathsman
Grounder
Grounder

Post by deathsman » June 17th, 2013, 7:42 am

here is my idea for an enemy on Stage 4

NAME: Skeleton
DESCRIPTION: a fast moving Skeleton revived by the lustinducing hormone X now searching restless for a vichtim to sate his lust
ABILITY: moves fast through his total lack of flesh
RAPE 1: the Skeleton pins the arms of the victim to the ground with his hands (the hands get of the arms and hold him/her there)and he rapes the victim with his (now handless) arms. (double-penetration for females, just anal for male)
RAPE 2: the skeleton forces his skelet onto the victim (like exoskeleton) and forces them to masturbate his/her anus and Vagina/penis.

i hope this idea is to your liking.

CreamBRabbit
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Cream

Post by CreamBRabbit » June 20th, 2013, 11:12 am

NAME: Rat or Ratt(yeah, not so creative on the name...); Variations include Mouse/Mowse, Vermin/Vermean, and Splinter(reference to TMNT lol)

DESCRIPTION: A low-life scavenger that feasts on dead remains. Variations include change of color and fur fuzz(like fur is fuzzier the stronger it is)

ABILITY: Uses fangs to rip clothes and its claws for deadly grip, can be a possible aid by eating or attacking SOME enemies such as zombies yet still an enemy.

RAPE 1: "Rattystyle"(variation to the doggystyle)

RAPE 2: Tail rape. While face fucking the player, Rat will also fuck the player with its tail; Pussy or ass rape.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS: I imagined the rat being just a big, fat rat, but it would also make sense to make the rat a bit muscular, walks on two legs, has like a funnel shape for the body going on... if that makes any sense... Massive pecs, smaller abdomen... something like that...

Solar_Flair_The_Pony
Grounder
Grounder
Favorite Character: Bunnie

Post by Solar_Flair_The_Pony » June 21st, 2013, 10:37 pm

I know this town isn't exactly Halloween themed, but it's pretty close. And that gave me ideas.

---------

Name --> Familiar Costume
Gender --> Could be any. See below.
Description --> If you folks are very opposed to adding Bunnie or Sally as playable characters then... what about as enemies? But not quite them. Characters that aren't quiiiiiite right costumed as them! Could work for either one or both of the beloved Archie Sonic girls. The things that aren't quite right need not be specific if you ask me, but I do have some ideas you may like. Some of which may work in combination with one another.

A) Wrong colored eyes compared to actual character
B) Patches on costume
C) Tears on costume revealing part of actual mobian beneath. Species not specific, you could make them actually a cat or echidna, or canine, or whatever works for you.
D) Character Specific (Sally): Wrong colored boots and/or vest. Maybe even gaudily so, like being striped or polkadot or something silly.
E) Character Specific (Bunnie): Robot pieces clearly in wrong places, be it wrong arm, both arms robot and one leg not robotic, or something weirder like robot face and not robot legs.
F) Character Specific (Bunnie): Robot parts are in correct places, but clearly belong to a different robot, such as C3PO or another notable character.
G) Wrong Gender!? One of the things that could be off is that they're not even girls. Maybe it's a guy in the costume, maybe that's even super obvious just from the build of the mobian wearing the costume. Alternately they coul be a herm or male to female pre-op transsexual and still have this be to somewhat comedic (and possibly sexier) effect. Could even be "Unclear" so some players don't know how to feel about what's happening.
H) Kind of a possible addition to C and/or G. Exposing breasts, musculature, or genitals, of actual mobian.
I) Vocals (as they are mobian and could presumably talk like the main characters) are familiar but decidedly off. Bad or non existent southern accent for Bunnie, saying things like greedy salt instead of sugar hog or something. Sally could just have a voice that's nothing like her normal voice at all and maybe say very unladylike things.
J) Giant costume head, maybe even in a cartoony over the top way.

Ability --> Probably not likely, but could somehow wind up with some parts of the costume on the player or replacing existing clothing. That's entirely optional and just for looks/gag fun, has no real need.
Clothing Tear Option--> Make the character seem to recognize the costume and start to wave, then give a little scream as the Familiar Costume rips their clothes off.
Rape Possibility 1 --> Forces character onto their knees and (if necessary) exposes their own genitals. Then forces the character (via a hand on the back of the head) to orally pleasure them. Could force character to swallow climax or unleash upon their face. Possibly (preferably) follow up with urinating on the character and/or into their open, stunned, mouth. If Familiar Costume's face is at all visible (or the mask/head of the costume is somehow 'alive' seeming) it could show that this is either out of cruelty/domination or relief, being nowhere near a bathroom or because they've been stuck in the costume until now.
Rape Possibility 2--> Knocks the character down onto their back (vertical/facing the screen) and then mounts them/pounces them. Depending on genders of Familiar Costume and the character one form of penetration or another takes place and is fairly visible. Familiar Costume's backside would be exposed, showing off either an oddly real ass (including anus) of the costume or the actual mobian's butt hanging out including their tail (preferably also including anus). Ends in pretty standard mutual orgasm with animation tweaks to show it.
Rape Possibility 3--> Flops down and pulls character into their lap. If Familiar Costume has a penis then it penetrates the character's ass. Either way it proceeds to fondle the character's chest (yes on males too) and masturbate them in a fairly gentle and pleasurable looking way until the character unleashes a strong climax (possibly include them pinching the character's nipple roughly at this time). If it penetrates the character's ass it would climax as well and show cum running below the coupling and onto the ground. Could include the Familiar Costume's head prominently from behind the character over their shoulder, maybe include some bounce to it if it's a giant costume head.

-------

Name--> Good Bad Cop (Alternately, Bad Bitch)
Gender--> Female, Shemale, or Herm
Description--> A Doberman Pinsher dressed up as a slutty Halloween style cop. Officer shirt tied to a tube top barely containing their breasts. Breasts could be almost non existent or very large. Small, tight, shorts that cling to her reasonably curvy and toned butt, save for the tail peeking out and possibly wagging quite a bit. The butt should be fairly noteworthy here I think. Possibly have transparent dark colored stockings on the legs. Throw in some high heels or paw feet and top it off with a police hat. Facial expression wise I think they would either be surly (maybe even growling) or panting a bit in a lusty way. May carry a nightstick visibly.
Abiity--> This would probably be hard to program, so nothing would be fine instead. But... have them not actively try to fight the character. Instead they turn to face toward or away from the character and if they see the character move they run over and (one of the clothing tears). Basically the game red light green light but ending in a rape if the character is caught. During this other enemies would only move when the Good Bad Cop wasn't looking as well (out of fairness so the character wouldn't get raped while unable to move). When the character gets to Good Bad Cop and hits them once the Good Bad Cop would either die on the spot or switch to regular enemy mode.
Clothing Tear Option 1--> Blows a whistle sharply, causing character to cover their ears and be unable to defend when Good Bad Cop rips their clothes off.
Clothing Tear Option 2--> Blows whistle and character stops abruptly and submits/follows the instruction to get naked, as if complying with the law.
Rape Option 1--> Begins to grope the character as if searching them, but is clearly being sexual about it. Winds up pretty soon with the character bent forward, exposing their ass to the Good Bad Cop while the Good Bad Cop is on their knees and pumps one or two fingers into their ass while either Good Bad Cop or the character (so turned on by the gropes and anal 'searching') vigorously masturbates the character to a climax. This one could probably drop the initial standing full body grope and be workable still, just having the cop start on their knees and groping the rear briefly before fingering it instead.
Rape Option 2--> Tugs down their own shorts and forces (or the character can just comply with the law) the character down next to their ass. The character then places a tentative kiss on Good Bad Cop's ass cheek. But this is not nearly good enough to make up for the 'legal offense' and Good Bad Cop (again either forcefully or through a small gesture demanding compliance) makes the character give them a rimjob (Lick their asshole, for those unfamiliar with the term) until Good Bad Cop cums. Depending on the sex may show Good Bad Cop's pussy from behind as well or balls. If has a penis, could show that as well and have it let out a thick glob of splooge on climax.
Rape Option 3--> Shoves a nightstick up the player's pussy (ass for male) and roughly moves it around, much like a dildo, in a somewhat sadistic manner until the character cums. The positioning of characters could easily be just about anything and I'd leave that to your discretion. Optionally ends with the addition of character slumped to the ground and either A) Showing off their abused hole or B) being urinated on by Good Bad Cop in domination.

-----

Sorry if these are too open ended or filled with optional details. I just could see things going multiple ways or things being not needed but maybe a good idea and didn't want to scrap the thoughts nor force them into the idea if you guys would rather leave them out.

I hope at least a few people get a kick out of these ;)