Characters

Plot, stages, characters and more
User avatar
ZeroDark07
Grounder
Grounder
Posts: 5
Joined: January 9th, 2015, 5:06 am
Favorite Character: Silver
Location: Oured/Osea
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Characters

Post #51207 by ZeroDark07 » February 22nd, 2017, 8:52 pm

En alguna actualización, como para incluir un Stage 6 y 7, incluirán a personajes a la historia como Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, O Tikal?


In an update, to include a Stage 6 and 7, will include characters to the story as Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, or Tikal?
:) :pingas: ZeroDark07 :pingas: :)
Image
KraleX99
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 23
Joined: November 6th, 2016, 10:03 am
Favorite Character: Tails
Location: Germany
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Characters

Post #54560 by KraleX99 » July 26th, 2017, 12:59 pm

Actually the character i want is cosmo :D. I might be the only one but i want her so badly in this game would be very interesting to see
User avatar
Delta JZ-10
Delta JZ-10
Delta JZ-10
Posts: 455
Joined: April 6th, 2015, 7:12 pm
Favorite Character: Blaze
Location: Colombia
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Characters

Post #54561 by Delta JZ-10 » July 26th, 2017, 4:44 pm

Dan_Kay_Kang wrote:So... Is Honey going to be playable?


Maybe yes and maybe not, although Honey may be playable but when the game is complete or when there is time, but Honey will have a change in the Sound Test, but that is Zeta's decision, but if Honey can be playable when all this finished.
Last edited by Delta JZ-10 on July 26th, 2017, 7:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
No, not one more step, I do not want to see your dirty army in my empire, get out of here immediately.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Delta JZ-10
Delta JZ-10
Delta JZ-10
Posts: 455
Joined: April 6th, 2015, 7:12 pm
Favorite Character: Blaze
Location: Colombia
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Characters

Post #54562 by Delta JZ-10 » July 26th, 2017, 4:47 pm

ZeroDark07 wrote:En alguna actualización, como para incluir un Stage 6 y 7, incluirán a personajes a la historia como Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, O Tikal?


In an update, to include a Stage 6 and 7, will include characters to the story as Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, or Tikal?


That is not well known, but perhaps they appear.

KraleX99 wrote:Actually the character i want is cosmo :D. I might be the only one but i want her so badly in this game would be very interesting to see


Well, Cosmo can be a playable character, but as I said before it can be playable when the game is completed, check it out in the topic of Sprites Everywhere!, there you will see the sprites of Cosmo made by francys, you can also see them in your DA.
No, not one more step, I do not want to see your dirty army in my empire, get out of here immediately.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Toni-Technaclaw
Spider
Spider
Posts: 138
Joined: April 5th, 2017, 2:39 am
Favorite Character: Sally
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Characters

Post #54563 by Toni-Technaclaw » July 26th, 2017, 6:21 pm

I Wish Sally would in this. But thats Just me....its not Like i want to see her being raped by the lncubus...Baka >_>

Image
KraleX99
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 23
Joined: November 6th, 2016, 10:03 am
Favorite Character: Tails
Location: Germany
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Characters

Post #54706 by KraleX99 » August 8th, 2017, 4:03 am

Delta JZ-10 wrote:
ZeroDark07 wrote:En alguna actualización, como para incluir un Stage 6 y 7, incluirán a personajes a la historia como Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, O Tikal?


In an update, to include a Stage 6 and 7, will include characters to the story as Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, or Tikal?


That is not well known, but perhaps they appear.

KraleX99 wrote:Actually the character i want is cosmo :D. I might be the only one but i want her so badly in this game would be very interesting to see


Well, Cosmo can be a playable character, but as I said before it can be playable when the game is completed, check it out in the topic of Sprites Everywhere!, there you will see the sprites of Cosmo made by francys, you can also see them in your DA.
KraleX99
MotoBug
MotoBug
Posts: 23
Joined: November 6th, 2016, 10:03 am
Favorite Character: Tails
Location: Germany
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Characters

Post #54707 by KraleX99 » August 8th, 2017, 4:04 am

Ok thx super buu xD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest